penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely think that when JA is able to squeeze out tears at "appropriate" times, she makes sure her hair is pulled back and her face is to the jury.

When she should be crying, but can't get the tears going, the hair curtain falls and her giant hand tries to cover her ginormous face.

i think you guys have to realize that when travis' siblings are talking about his lost life and their inability to interact with him anymore, arias absolutely has the ability to see that testimony in relation to her own lack of life now.

arias honestly looked upset. but, jmo, she was hung up on her own life sentence/death.

I was wondering why Steven and Sam didn't say more about the horrible things the defense accused Travis of. Then I remembered that they have class - unlike the arias clan - and they were positive rather than negative. The Alexander family is a true class act. I'm so sorry for their tremendous loss.
I was surprised as well. I expected to hear them say that JA has deepened the pain by the wild accusations she has made against his character.

They did what they thought was best though, and they were wonderfully sincere. I can't believe this jury was not touched to their very hearts.
God bless them all.

I've already asked someone to post video or a screen shot of that Jodi gesture. She is beyond belief! :banghead:

Honestly, I dont think its meant as we are taking it. Right before she did that, she wiped "tears" from her face.... so I am thinking that she was wiping tears from under her chin.

However, it is in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM a good idea for her to do that. It just inappropriate! :facepalm:

WildAboutTrial:

"Samantha is done, we are taking the noon recess until 2pm. Many of the jurors look shaken up and were crying."

I didn't catch Jodi slitting her throat again...

Or did she????? Where is that cat???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are two cat stories, one she owned that was psycho .. no idea what happened to that cat. Another story about a cat she was 'sitting' that was shaking when she finally went in there to feed it after leaving it in a darkened room for two weeks ..

Will Tanisha speak?

I really a haven't been able to see/read anything-work got busy/.

I will be watching when posted on you tube.

Nope we're done with family statements.

Coming up: childhood friend of Jodi's named patty, Darryl, and the convicted murderer herself. Yuck.

OMG, this was so heartwrenching. I feel such gnawing in the pit of my stomach. I don't know if the jury will be able to eat lunch if they feel like I do.

Such a class act, the entire Alexander family. I am still sobbing.

I didn't want to infect my last post on Stephen and Samantha with the vileness and nastiness of Jodi, so I'm writing about her in a separate posting.

SHE DISGUSTED ME TODAY. She never cried that much (or at all) looking at his autopsy photos in court....Samantha and her family did. And then today she tries to take attention away from them again by fake-crying, putting on her "empathizing" act???? How dare she, the vile creature. I just cannot put in words my hatred for her, that is how much I hate her. She was faced towards the jury, knowing that she was in direct line of sight to them behind where they were looking at Stephen and Samantha. This is all part of her ACT. Sickening, sickening monster.

Why didn't she put her head down and turn slightly to the right like she did whenever she was pretending to "avoid" the autopsy pics?? Why wasn't she doodling and coloring whenever she didn't want to hear any witness say anything against her case?? Why wasn't she passing notes to JW?? WHY BECAUSE SHE WAS ACTING IN FRONT OF THE JURY.

Disgusting, I hope I never have to see her face again after this is over.

At the conclusion of Samantha's speech, Jodi did the "throat-slashing" gesture that she has done previously during the trial. JA's tears were fake and for no one but herself. Jodi was :stormingmad: to see the absolutely gorgeous sister of Travis speaking so eloquently and having everyone in the courtroom listen intently to how she felt about her beloved brother. Jodi can feel nothing but disgust and loathing for Travis' family. :moo:

Watching now on HLN.....oh Steven...oh Samantha.... The momma bear in me wants to hug you both so tight! I just cannot stop crying! And WHF IS THAT MONSTER CRYING for?? Why why why!!!!

Jodi cried when Steven talked about his baby girl...
because Jodi will never have one now.

I wonder if we will get to see Darryl Brewer's face this time around? Seems to me if he's concerned for his kid, he should think twice about testifying in support of this heinous murderess.

Anyone watching the talking heads - excuse me, "shouting heads", on HLN? What are they saying?

I was surprised as well. I expected to hear them say that JA has deepened the pain by the wild accusations she has made against his character.

They did what they thought was best though, and they were wonderfully sincere. I can't believe this jury was not touched to their very hearts.
God bless them all.

Because they know they are false and do not merit any recognition. We all know she made it up. She lied, She killed him over and over... Even after his death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper