penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these siblings were especially close because of their dysfunctional parents...I read the older ones took care of the younger ones :(

I'm not a crier, but I cried today....RIP Travis..♥ to the Alexander family...

Does anyone think that JA will apologize to the family for saying that they all look so much like Travis - she can't bear to look at them because it reminds her of what Travis did to her? If she has any conscience whatsoever, now is the time for her to fall upon her sword in front of the family and admit that Travis never abused her - that she LIED. That she killed their brother because she was jealous and angry? Murder is still murder; it won't change that fact. But how can she continue on with her charade? Give the family peace; restore Travis's good name. Do something good for once in your life, Jodi Ann Arias! Confess! You need to make piece with yourself and your God.

I did catch Sam's comment 'no matter what they looked like'.. I kinda felt that might have been a retort to CCMJA's statement in interview after verdict.

I can't believe Darryl is going to testify on behalf of jodi. Just knowing that she used my gas cans in order to kill someone would make me back away from her forever.

:sigh:
the most soul-touching VI statements ive ever heard...

If a longtime viewer can't tell when something is fake by now, then maybe her lies will have their effect. The above statement posits an either/or, a logical fallacy.

Frankly, what does any of the above have to do with the price of beans?
Well put. What Jodi does or doesn't do she does for only Jodi. I think THAT is what pizzes people off. :moo:

Honestly, I dont think its meant as we are taking it. Right before she did that, she wiped "tears" from her face.... so I am thinking that she was wiping tears from under her chin.

However, it is in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM a good idea for her to do that. It just inappropriate! :facepalm:

I agree. I thought it looked like her nose dripped onto her shirt just before that gesture, too. Despite how bad it looks, I think (at least I hope) that's just the way she wipes her chin/face.

First of all, if she wanted the DP so badly, and have her ultimate freedom, why is there even a follow up after those statements? The DT should rest. And if she had one cell of humanity, she'd announce to the Judge that she is ready to shuffle off this mortal coil. If I was her, I'd have been searching for that needle before the Alexander's even got finished speaking.

So let me get this straight:

- if the murderess just sits there and does nothing and has no reaction at all that's wrong and pizzes people off, yes?

- but if the murderess sits there and looks upset or cries that's wrong and pizzes people off, yes?

So what I'm reading is there is absolutely nothing that can be a right or proper way for the murderess to be during this phase. Correct?

-yes.

-yes.

-correct.

(Not answering for anyone else, but IMO it just seemed wildly inappropriate)

If a longtime viewer can't tell when something is fake by now, then maybe her lies will have their effect. The above statement posits an either/or, a logical fallacy.

Frankly, what does any of the above have to do with the price of beans?

I think some folks get "pizzed" that we are "too hard" on the CM and have "unrealistic expectations" of her. You know, like showing humanity and genuine remorse.. (things she is not capable of).

Honestly, I dont think its meant as we are taking it. Right before she did that, she wiped "tears" from her face.... so I am thinking that she was wiping tears from under her chin.

However, it is in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM a good idea for her to do that. It just inappropriate! :facepalm:

If this had been the only time that Jodi did the subtle throat-slit gesture, I'd agree with you. But, Jodi has made this gesture several times during the trial, and I see it for what it is: Off with (his, her) head - just like Jodi's final blow to Travis. :moo:

OT but, my daughter cries out her ears. I'm serious. Her 'plumbing' is a bit out of whack. Ever since she was a little girl, if she cries, some of the tears head for her ears..... Just needed to share that. That is all :) She would drive three hours to pinch me if she knew I told you all that LOLOLOL

Oh goodness! Well, I certainly didn't mean any offense. I was being facetious about Ms. Arias, but didn't intend insult to others who actually do cry in unusual ways. :(

:twocents:

I am watching the replay of Steven on WAT ...

The camera is focused on Jodi and I do NOT see any tears ... none ... nada ... zip ...

Oh JA's "trying to cry" all right ... but nothing's coming out of her EYES [except "hate"] ...

:moo:

what steven has is REAL PTSD...

Yes I totally agree with you. This has been very traumatic, it's just super annoying to see her fake emotion. Her female attorney is so over her. You could cut the tension with a knife.
A few times Jodie tried to get jw attention to no avail. It angers me to see the effort to fake emotion. I like what Steven said.
He could not wait for the time that he won't have to see her face again. Why just a week ago Jodie was giving her post verdict interview! Trashing dear travis and today she's crying for their loss. If she's going to speak today she has to produce some kind of emotion and remorse. She's having a hard time producing.

There's nothing to redeem in her evil self.shes a danger to men in society.

Well now watching the live feed they have on, playing it all over with the camera only on JA and she is pure evil and her cries are not real IMO and JW isn't even paying attention. I'm starting to dislike her more and more JMO

Nope we're done with family statements.

Coming up: childhood friend of Jodi's named patty, Darryl, and the convicted murderer herself. Yuck.

JMO
Is Patty the one that was on NG and sounded drunk? If so, she really should reconsider this. There is nothing she can say that makes what Jodi did to travis better?

This cannot go well no matter what she says.

The only thing that could have helped is if Jodi would have thrown herself at the mercy of the court from the very beginning and had true sorrow. But since that has not happened, this is not going to be good for anybody to try to talk for her.

:ditto:

No matter what ja does I will forever be pizzed at her for slaughtering Travis, for trashing him in court after slaughtering him.....pizzed yep I am and nothing she could do now would UNpizz me.

If she stood before the jury and thanked them for their time and service and then asked them to please voted Death by Lethal Injection, I could probably high five my laptop screen. Once.

Live stream is rebroadcasting portions of the victim impact statements but from a different camera angle--showing Jodi.

Steven's part where he read Travis's 2008 entry was especially moving

There will not be any Mig facts to help Jodi after His statement!!

Side note: Went to see Blue Man Group the other day, and they acknowledged the inventor of Whack-a-Mole in the audience! :drumroll:

Wasn't me. :floorlaugh: I got the name years ago blogging on the Anna Nicole Smith case. It was said we batted trolls like playing a game of Whack A Mole. For Christmas, a friend sent me a electronic Whack A Mole game....LOL. At 56 years old then, I couldn't see me playing it so I donated it still all wrapped up to Toys for Tots. Most of my friends from those days still call me "Whack" instead of Phyllis, which is my name. It makes introductions to their friends....interesting :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo