penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think that JA will apologize to the family for saying that they all look so much like Travis - she can't bear to look at them because it reminds her of what Travis did to her? If she has any conscience whatsoever, now is the time for her to fall upon her sword in front of the family and admit that Travis never abused her - that she LIED. That she killed their brother because she was jealous and angry? Murder is still murder; it won't change that fact. But how can she continue on with her charade? Give the family peace; restore Travis's good name. Do something good for once in your life, Jodi Ann Arias! Confess! You need to make piece with yourself and your God.

Goood question, but I don't think she'll ever apologize to anyone or make her peace with God.

CMJA has no remorse and no shame.

I'm just really mad she gets a tv or radio on DR. I want her to have NOTHING.

I expect JA to get up and tell the jury, "I did this, I am a monster. I will not appeal. Please execute me now."

Oh wait, I blame the fog for my fairytale

I really like how the podium for the victim impact statements was facing the jury and Jodi was facing their BACK. She doesn't deserve to be a part of their statements.

Jodi is only crying for herself. How can she feel sad about a premeditated act? If she feels sorry, then why put the family through the hell of a trial when she could plead guilty to 1st degree & ask for LWOP?

Don't be fooled by her ugly face dripping tears today.

I would have to say "correct". The words right and proper cannot co exist in a sentence that discusses the murderess.

Nothing she has done throughout this whole sickening tragedy has been right and proper.

MOO

Just replay the interview she did last week after she was convicted of First Degree Premeditated Murder.

What kind of a person keeps blaming and trashing the victim? You murdered him!! :stormingmad: :stormingmad:

She even had a few more lies we had not heard prior to this interview. Like Travis running after a naked 4 year old boy with the bible open pretending to be a priest...like the bruises all over her body that family and friends saw but her DT would not let testify. The more she talks...the more she lies.

It will be interesting to see what she says this afternoon in her defense.

Oh, but the best part will be when she displays her artwork for everyone to see....

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Not a tear in sight... fake crying... I hope the jury sees it for what it is.

Hi all :seeya:

I wonder if the family was told not to look at the murderer? I realize they were addressing the jury, but other VIS I've witnessed, the family usually looks at their loved ones murderer.

Hi chijojo
How are you?
I don't know I've seen other impact statements where they are facing the inmate,this time I see them facing the jury. I think I like it this way. It's this jury that will decide her fate. Moo:seeya:

Well now watching the live feed they have on, playing it all over with the camera only on JA and she is pure evil and her cries are not real IMO and JW isn't even paying attention. I'm starting to dislike her more and more JMO

Oh yeah. And did you see the way her pained tears were so quickly replaced by a locked jaw and evil stare when Steven said Travis said he would find, "an eternal companion."? Her tears are very odd. Like she's watching the end of Ol' Yeller rather than hearing the pain SHE caused.

My observation, she is acting like someone else killed Travis and she is just part of the gallery participants... NOT THE "BLEEP BLEEP" KILLER/MURDERER!!!!

Talk about dissociative from the moment!!

I have often thought the same thing! Sometimes she looks around as if she is thinking "Who is this poor sap they are talking about?"

I did not expect to have such a strong reaction to the impact statements. I found myself weeping and willing strength to Stephen and Samantha while they spoke. When Samantha spoke of the ringing in her ears and stinging in her stomach, I sadly know that feeling all too well. It's something I wouldn't wish anyone to have to experience. I'm so sad today for them all. My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of Travis Alexander. My hope for them is that they can continue on with their lives now and have beautiful, successful, and fulfilling lives full of love and joy.

The defendant in this case doesn't matter any more as far as I'm concerned. I don't care what her "friends" have to say about her, I don't care if she's crying, glaring, doodling, adding juicy bits to her "manifesto", none of it matters. The silence of her own parents, siblings and any family speak louder than any "friends" she can claim to have. How gut wrenching must it be for her mother to sit in the court day after day supporting her daughter, going to the prison to visit her daughter, only to have that same ungrateful, manipulative, spiteful daughter turn around and say that her mother was never there for her throughout her childhood and adulthood? I am absolutely stunned at the gall of the defendant as she is only loyal to her deluded self. If I weren't a mother myself, I would not understand why her mother continues to be there.

What is wrong with Darryl?? I couldn't stand him front the moment he got up on the stand with his rehearsed "we were in love." STFU Darryl no body cares if you were so weak and gullible you fell for her.

I wonder if he'll want his face hidden again, that'll come across as downright creepy .. yeah, I'm here to speak for my ex GF, please don't show my face.

(I know the reason, but his photo is out there anyway so what's the point?)

Will Tanisha speak?

I really a haven't been able to see/read anything-work got busy/.

I will be watching when posted on you tube.

No, Samantha said she would be speaking for the rest of the siblings. Tanisha probably just couldn't do it.

IMO

Thank God neither Steven or Samantha acknowledged the murderess in their impact statements. I would have found it hard to put a lid on what I might have said to the monster.

throat slash...did you see that???? they never mentioned her name!!!! omigod!!!!!

Honestly, I dont think its meant as we are taking it. Right before she did that, she wiped "tears" from her face.... so I am thinking that she was wiping tears from under her chin.

However, it is in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM a good idea for her to do that. It just inappropriate! :facepalm:

This was my immediate thought when I saw her do that. Tears or not that was not appropriate and she should have used a kleenex. I wish her attorney's would watch her closer.

Just thinking of how the DT lied and lied and lied to trash Travis and imply the nonsense they implied is just unforgivable. I hope there is legislation to prevent this inhuman treatment of victims in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebsDaughter