penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:twocents:

I am watching the replay of Steven on WAT ...

The camera is focused on Jodi and I do NOT see any tears ... none ... nada ... zip ...

Oh JA's "trying to cry" all right ... but nothing's coming out of her EYES [except "hate"] ...

:moo:

Agree all is dry on that face.

WHAT???????????? :facepalm:
For someone who didnt want his face showed the first time around, he's going to get up again and speak on her behalf??? Are they going to show his face this time?

:banghead:
A bag will be placed over his head

Watch'n on WAT there for a minute I thought JW was going to cry.. but she is definitely trying to signal with eyes I'm guessing to Nurmi..

I'm sure seeing Jury (if tweet saw correct) crying they HAVE to know that NOTHING anyone can say will measure up to the life the man she butchered had lived & would have lived had she not taken him from not only his family but the world!

I believe if there was an ounce of genuineness in her previous testimony and/or body language while sitting at the Defense table then maybe I (most of us) would maybe believe the tears. At this point in the proceedings, she has lied so much, even the tears, are not to be believed. How can anyone believe them. She has lied so much it is hard to know what is genuine or what is bogus.

Keep in mind the TV interview only 20 minutes after conviction!!! She continues to go on and on about the most horrendous stuff. So now it is really hard to put Arias in a sympathetic place no matter what she does.

JMHO

I don't put her in any sympathetic light. She chose her path and she chose to do an evil deed that can never be undone and has had lasting pain and devastation. I don't take anything she does in any way. She is a non entity to me. A convicted killer. I have zero feelings for her.

This is about justice for Travis and this is about the process of getting through the sentencing phase. If she cries or if she sits there and is stoic, neither one upsets me and I don't take what she does personally. She has absolutely no control or influence on me and her life is already over, as far as I'm concerned. I don't care enough about her to summon anger, rage, or anything towards her.

My energy is focused on loving thoughts and actions and thinking about gratitude towards Flores and Martinez and remembering what Travis meant to his family and friends, and hope for their healing, as they desire.

Jodi who?

I am so glad the siblings didn't mention her name. They took her power away from her and I loved it.

Did anyone see on WAT when they were standing Jodi did the throat slash gesture? freaked me out.

I saw that. When the judge called the attorneys to a side bar after Jodi sat down she had a Big smile on her face too. She is so evil. I had to rewind a few times and stop the video to be sure. She is going to make a big fool of herself by the time this day is over. I sure hope the Attorneys on both sides go back and watch the video during lunch.

Good I'm fing glad!!!! Especially after the horrendous things the Arias FAMILY (i.e. her twin sister) says they call the Alexander siblings. It takes subhuman qualities to call victims names and put them down when it's JODI who is the subhuman, evil, vile, and disgusting murderer. Why Jodi's mom and aunt find the need to trash TA's siblings is beyond me.

bbm

I guess I missed that along the way. Perhaps it was on TV (I don't have one); is it somewhere on youtube? If not, a couple of quotes would be most welcome. (Actually, my eyes bulged out in utter amazement when I read your post.)

But hey everyone, don't judge yet because coming up later we get to see CMJA's artwork! :banghead:

WHAT???????????? :facepalm:
For someone who didnt want his face showed the first time around, he's going to get up again and speak on her behalf??? Are they going to show his face this time?

:banghead:

What is wrong with Darryl?? I couldn't stand him front the moment he got up on the stand with his rehearsed "we were in love." STFU Darryl no body cares if you were so weak and gullible you fell for her.

At the conclusion of Samantha's speech, Jodi did the "throat-slashing" gesture that she has done previously during the trial. JA's tears were fake and for no one but herself. Jodi was :stormingmad: to see the absolutely gorgeous sister of Travis speaking so eloquently and having everyone in the courtroom listen intently to how she felt about her beloved brother. Jodi can feel nothing but disgust and loathing for Travis' family. :moo:

I can't believe she did that, although I'm not doubting what people are saying.

:grouphug:
I am bawling from S&S statements

and you made me cry more with your post-What a kind thing to say
Thank you Lauraoh

Thank you. I can't find the hug smilie through my own tears - consider yourself bearhugged!

Hi all :seeya:

I wonder if the family was told not to look at the murderer? I realize they were addressing the jury, but other VIS I've witnessed, the family usually looks at their loved ones murderer.

Day after day, There is subtle chastisement about the emotions and statements made on these threads..I think we get it by now..
Can ya just go with it and silently patronise.
Thanking in advance.

Couldn't of said it better myself thank you

:twocents:

I am watching the replay of Steven on WAT ...

The camera is focused on Jodi and I do NOT see any tears ... none ... nada ... zip ...

Oh JA's "trying to cry" all right ... but nothing's coming out of her EYES [except "hate"] ...

:moo:

I'm watching that too and there is only phoney emotion there! Contorting your face is not crying!

If she were human, she'd be bawling her eyes out, shoulders shaking, uncontrollable crying. Like many of us here did as we watched! And we don't even know Travis personally! She supposedly loved him and this is all the emotion she has in her? Fake fake fake.

I need to get this creature off my computer screen.

Does anyone think that JA will apologize to the family for saying that they all look so much like Travis - she can't bear to look at them because it reminds her of what Travis did to her? If she has any conscience whatsoever, now is the time for her to fall upon her sword in front of the family and admit that Travis never abused her - that she LIED. That she killed their brother because she was jealous and angry? Murder is still murder; it won't change that fact. But how can she continue on with her charade? Give the family peace; restore Travis's good name. Do something good for once in your life, Jodi Ann Arias! Confess! You need to make piece with yourself and your God.

She will never, ever admit fault. I hope she is ok with that when the needle is stuck in her arm. She's vile.

Oh goodness! Well, I certainly didn't mean any offense. I was being facetious about Ms. Arias, but didn't intend insult to others who actually do cry in unusual ways. :(

No offense at all! I really mean that! My daughter and I joke about her plumbing problem all the time! LOL Relax, we're good :) I loved your post btw, and then it reminded me of my daughter! LOL

Elizabeth Erwin @elizabetherwin

Both siblings have said "The diff bt a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person blocking the path." It's a TA quote

bbm

Good quote, but shouldn't it be "walking" the path? It would make more sense, wouldn't it?

If she's on drugs to keep her docile and as tired as she looks IF those tears were real I'd bet that's part of the reason why. Sorry but the woman has showed no concern for anyone's life but her own until now... not buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper