penalty phase #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday's probably a court day off. Jodi may not want to show up Monday. The judge might have other cases. The people giving testimony may have prior commitments. Maybe Tuesday, too. Wednesday? You knows? La di da.

Who knows when it will convenient to reconvene? It's only lives at stake and being imposed upon, and hundreds of thousands of taxpayer bucks. No rush...

Oopsies, my anger is showing.

It has been like throughout this trial. I don't know why I expect each time it will be different and they will actually start on time, then work more than 30 minutes without a break! :banghead:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Was just informed we were going to adjourn for the day. Deputy said we could go back in for 5 mins to dismiss the jury. #JodiArias

:woohoo:
The jury gets to think about those statements till MONDAY!

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 6s

Done, returning Monday at 10am. #jodiarias

I know it is frustrating but this is not about us. IT is about the process. This is how it works. People get a fair and legal trial in America. It does not always go like clockwork.

We all know where this is going but it has to be done right so it only has to be done once! We don't want any appealable issues. If that Jury says DEATH, WE don't want it coming back because something about the process was wrong.

We have come so far ! Stay strong

Judge claims "we are unable to proceed" and court is adjounred until monday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member