penalty phase #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching JVM showing same jail cell as JA's. She said nothing in the cell the prisoners can hurt themselves with. I saw sheets, can't they hang themselves with sheets?

Nothing to hang the sheet from.

Sorry if it's already been posted but that photo is NOT the actual cell where JA is staying. It is representative but not the one that she graces....

Lying in my own flat of impatiens all afternoon. All due credit to Linda7NJ.

It's funny I bought the hibiscus because it reminded me of Cancun, it grows everywhere there. and the fact Jodi will never get to go...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was not crying. I got my magnifying glass out to look at her close-up shots and there is no liquid coming from her eyes or nose. She is getting better with her facial expressions... But no tears.

Then she is lactating thru her shirt. lol

Not if something happened at lunch...its not exactly scripted :)
My 14 year old niece asked me the other day why I watch trials. I explained that for pure theatrics a courtroom cannot be beat. Trial is drama boiled down to the raw elements where words provide the action. And as a bonus even the best of us often gets surprised by twists in the plot. :)

Jean Cesarez said she saw no tears from the jury. They were strong and didn't shed a tear. Even though she's said time and time again she doesn't sit close enough to the jury box to see their reactions.

So she told the truth as she knew it but completely out of context. Then she said two of the male jurors wouldn't make eye contact with Steven/Stephen. How would she know that? :rolleyes:

Beth Karas said several of the male jurors were crying.

Who do I believe?

Guess.

And when JC said two of the male jurors couldn't make eye contact with Steven....she also said "they didn't have the courage to." Wow how would she know that, can she now get into people's heads? I usually try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I was done with her last weekend when she said regarding asking JA's mother how JA was after the verdict was read (about first degree) and JC said JA's mother told her JA was 'good' then next time JC reported it she said JA's mother said JA was 'fine' then the third time she told the story she said JA's mother said JA was 'great'..what's up with that? There is a huge difference between all the words. I was totally shocked by that and it was the last straw for me as far as JC.

I really don't care now if she gets DP or LWOP. I would hate for her to get DP and then play up every automatic appeal that they say she'll get. I almost would rather her be stuck in LWOP with no hope for the limelight in the form of the appeals process.
Maybe it's better that she has nothing.at.all to work on, to look forward to, no reason to interact with attorneys. Just nothing and just alone.

If she gets LWOP and wants to appeal she has to pay for it herself doesnt she? She has no money and seriously what lawyer would represent her now if they werent forced into it by the court? So LWOP really will be ok with me.

Watching JVM showing same jail cell as JA's. She said nothing in the cell the prisoners can hurt themselves with. I saw sheets, can't they hang themselves with sheets?

Yes! Can't they rip sheets with a fingernail into long strips? Or hang someone else with it? Sounds like a weapon to me.

I want back and watched VIS again, , although I watched them live I don't think I caught everything because I was a blubbering wreck.

They are one beautiful, strong, courageous and dignified family. I could go on forever.

They will be in my thoughts tonight as will Travis.

Ultimate justice is coming for travis just hold on a little longer

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

I'd like to know what happened to Jodi at age 7, not that her parents spanked her---but what else was going on...like birth of a sibling, mom went back to work, grandparent died, etc. Parents don't start abusing their kids out of the blue at age 7. Something else happened in her life at age 7, imho. She felt robbed of attention by her parents, by something.

Most people abused in childhood do have flashes of abuse from an earlier age. Even then, it is sketchy with memory.

Poor Steven....and Jodi and her special doctors talk about her PTSD. ((((((Steven)))))

Not to be silly but I think of details....Hopefully not TMI but I don't think I could actually go to the bathroom in jail until it became an involuntary thing! LOLOL I need my privacy, not only visual but audio too....I wonder if she or any of the inmates cover up with a blanket over their heads when they use the loo? Sorry but I am so fascinated by the actual living arrangements in jail and prison...I cannot imagine....

Youtube search "lockup msnbc"...you will love it!!! All the full episodes are on there (quite a few at Maricopa County Jail/tent city as well... :)

And when JC said two of the male jurors couldn't make eye contact with Steven....she also said "they didn't have the courage to." Wow how would she know that, can she now get into people's heads? I usually try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I was done with her last weekend when she said regarding asking JA's mother how JA was after the verdict was read (about first degree) and JC said JA's mother told her JA was 'good' then next time JC reported it she said JA's mother said JA was 'fine' then the third time she told the story she said JA's mother said JA was 'great'..what's up with that? There is a huge difference between all the words. I was totally shocked by that and it was the last straw for me as far as JC.

BBM

I'd completely forgotten that part! Pretty soon she'll be able to join ALV in seances with the dead.

And then Memorial Day weekend is the 27th of May - one week later - so when do you think the Jury will get the case for final deliberations? They would have to get it by Wednesday to at least have it a full day before court adjourns on Friday the 24th for a 4 day holiday weekend! With all the delays, it may not be until June that we finally have a verdict!

June 4th would be a good day!!

:fence:

She was trashed! AZLawyer, do bailiffs/attorneys do that with defendants when defendants get out of hand?

Here is a tweet from just after the cameras stopped rolling:

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 23m

Now WLMT is kneeling on the floor, talking at eye level to seated #JODIARIAS

Does anyone know where to find that on video or screen capture? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics