penalty phase #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 14 year old niece asked me the other day why I watch trials. I explained that for pure theatrics a courtroom cannot be beat. Trial is drama boiled down to the raw elements where words provide the action. And as a bonus even the best of us often gets surprised by twists in the plot. :)

I watch trials because I actualy care about the victim and I enjoy watching the wheels of justice turn... As long as the jury gets it right and the system works.

I've been disappointed more times than not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching JVM showing same jail cell as JA's. She said nothing in the cell the prisoners can hurt themselves with. I saw sheets, can't they hang themselves with sheets?

Well if you want ...she could also bang her head against the wall or jump off the bed or something like that.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Well, I'm glad that the jury gets to spend the entire weekend with the words of Samantha and Steven on their minds.

Jodi will do anything, ANYTHING, to cause delays in the hope that it will cost another juror. What's the harm in trying to draw one alternate who may not vote with the majority. That is her goal. Her only goal is to drag this out for as long as possible to obtain a chance for a mistrial, or for a new jury. It's her only hope and she knows it. She is doing what I expect from Jodi....she's being Jodi and the court really doesn't have a lot of options in a DP case if they want it to stick.

The longer Jodi drags it out, the more assured I am that she will receive the DP.

Sorry if it's already been posted but that photo is NOT the actual cell where JA is staying. It is representative but not the one that she graces....

Actually, that WAS Jodi's cell that JVM was in... she corrected herself later.

OMG I hate it on JVM when everyone screams overtop of each other. It's so disrespectful of the audience.

I want back and watched VIS again, , although I watched them live I don't think I caught everything because I was a blubbering wreck.

They are one beautiful, strong, courageous and dignified family. I could go on forever.

They will be in my thoughts tonight as will Travis.

Ultimate justice is coming for travis just hold on a little longer

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

The fact that their statements were all about Travis with no mention of the murderer says it all.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Not to be silly but I think of details....Hopefully not TMI but I don't think I could actually go to the bathroom in jail until it became an involuntary thing! LOLOL I need my privacy, not only visual but audio too....I wonder if she or any of the inmates cover up with a blanket over their heads when they use the loo? Sorry but I am so fascinated by the actual living arrangements in jail and prison...I cannot imagine....

Omg...I've been thinking the same thing for a long time! Gosh...I guess you get used to it, but I don't know?!!! Tinkling is one thing, but what if you had a bad case of the squirts that went on for hours? You have to do that in front of everyone? Oh my....

OMG I hate it on JVM when everyone screams overtop of each other. It's so disrespectful of the audience.

That got on my nerves. They were all shouting at once.Ill be glad when the trial is over so I dont have to watch any more.

just made it back from thesitethatshallnotbenamed and heres my observation.
1: they agree with us that the court delays are lame.
2: They all think Jodi an JW looked ticked off at the end of the day

Thanks to Croakerqueen, I have just started to watch todays proceedings. I am only 5 minutes into it but I see both JW and KN wearing blue?!? Things that make you go hmmmmmmm!

I can't help but :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: !! Somebody described her before as looking like an evil elf, and now she looks like a high evil elf!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Watch the beginning especially. The bailiff is near, Willmott is there rolling her eyes, etc.. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
That's funny. She really did look "off" today. She didn't look like herself AT ALL! I kept looking at my t.v. screen and thinking how just plain ugly she looked. Ugly and evil.

Can someone remind JVM that it's a program of attraction rather than promotion?

do we know what jail she will be going to? I mean what prison??

A good prison for JA (if she gets LWOP) is the prison that Michael was sent to I believe maybe it was in season 2...on the TV show "Prison Break"....fictional of course but really it would be worse than the DP. Anyone that watched Prison Break will get this.

Here's the list Nurmi presented earlier today:
1.Arias was only 27 years old at the time of the murder
2.She had no prior criminal history
3.She was a good friend
4.Arias lacked family support
5.Arias was abused and neglected as a child
6.She is trying to make the best of her life
7.Arias is trying to improve herself
8.She is a talented artist.

I'm willing to bet the jurors will react as follows:
1. Plenty old enough to know better.
2. Never got caught before I guess.
3. Except to Travis. And that guy she was trying to get the magazine code messages to. And that ex-boyfriend whose email she hacked into. And Darrell...although maybe he doesn't realize it yet.
4. No wonder.
5. Obviously she's led a sheltered life if she thinks that was abuse and neglect.
6 & 7. By thinking really hard about positive things?
8. My kids can draw better than she can.

Nurmi said she was abused and neglected as a child AND as an adult. What does "as an adult" mean? :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member