Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She definitely sounded loaded on Nancy Grace IMO

I listened to the interview for the first time today and like everyone talked about here when it first aired, NG was clearly finishing her sentences for her at times. Oy vey. I kind of can't wait for that to be on the witness stand.

Did someone post a couple pages back that a whole thread from today got deleted?

Really? Why?

I think the mods got sick and tired of moderating it. imo I fully support the decision!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never have a clue what these mean. What does this mean? :please:

I usually dont understand either, but I do think I understand this one below:

5/15/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 5/16/2013
NOTE: Defendants Motion to Preclude States Penalty Phase Witnesses for Failure to Notice

I think it means that the Defense Team was trying to stop the Prosecution from bringing on their Witesses because they allegedly gave the DT too short a notice that they were planning to bring on the witnesses.

It will probably be denied and not sure what witnesses the DT is referring to. Maybe the witnesses already testified. It could have been the Brother and Sister today.

Someone was suppose to come but didnt show? Was DB there? I thought there was only gonna be 2 people.

WAT tweeted that someone that looked like the person he remembers DB to look like walked into the courtroom or something to that effect. I believe he was there.

I listened to the interview for the first time today and like everyone talked about here when it first aired, NG was clearly finishing her sentences for her at times. Oy vey. I kind of can't wait for that to be on the witness stand.

Can you link me? I haven't seen her

She gets to exercise 3 times a week. I already planned her showers, after each exercise day. Otherwise well, that would be yucky.

Not me! If I could get away without showering, I totally would. I only enjoy it after I've worked out. I believe in bidets. ;-)

How about 3 showers a week, that alone would make me crazy.

I wouldn't deal with that very well myself. I must bathe or shower every single day! And I'm addicted to my nice bath products, facial cleansers and creams and Purelogy shampoo and conditioner, my blow dryer, curling iron, soft robe, etc....

JA will never be able to pamper herself or take a nice long hot bubble bath ever again. I can not imagine!

I missed today due to work...can anyone explain to me why in the Hello!! these two folks get to give statements about JA on camera rather than in person? Pulllllllllllese give me a frigging break. Why is that allowed???:banghead:

I believe Daryl will be on camera but not Patty Womack. The reason for Patty just might be what was just found on the FB page of St vs Jodi Arias

They are playing the Nancy Grace interview on AfterDark with Jodis friend...

Seriously. On a certain level stepens's VIS really hit me harder. Idk, maybe it was his anger, and the fact that he truly is suffering from PTSD like symptoms.

Also, I found his opening chilling in that he seemed to purposely reference how Travis was killed.

"I thought my brother was bulletproof, that he couldn't be cut down, and that he would never be knocked down."

I'm paraphrasing somewhat, but he definitely used those key phrases.

Steven laid himself bare to the entire world today. What he lost by losing Travis is so deep and so heartbreaking it will last a lifetime. He idolized Travis and I imagine went to him often for advice or comfort or just to goof off like brothers do. It will take so much time for Travis' family to heal, but for Steven I fear, even longer. JA took so much more then any of us will ever know.

Did someone post a couple pages back that a whole thread from today got deleted?

Really? Why?

If you are referring to the Sequence Of Events Thread then yes it was deleted or hidden and more than a few of us are not excited about it purposeful or not... Don't know why...

They are replaying Patti's interview on HLN at the moment. She sounds knee walkin' drunk.

Oh that Patty girl is on NG...Old interview. She is crying and reminiscing about JA and the wedding. What a beautiful artist. She took beautiful wedding pictures....Blah blah

I wouldn't deal with that very well myself. I must bathe or shower every single day! And I'm addicted to my nice bath products, facial cleansers and creams and Purelogy shampoo and conditioner, my blow dryer, curling iron, soft robe, etc....

JA will never be able to pamper herself or take a nice long hot bubble bath ever again. I can not imagine!

Oh, that would be just awful.. I am all about the products you mentioned above...I love my long baths and showers..oh hell to the no...

Well being "day shift" mostly, I ain't feelin the love from you nightshifters. Lol. Jk. I like you moon walkers, but I am usually passed out by now. Right now I am hyped up on cough meds due to bronchitis. :p

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I've been both lately unfortunately for my enjoying sharing thoughts & snarky comments.. these days are coming rapidly to an end for me not only because case is wrapping up but..

I'm going to be starting a 30 day project working 12hrs a day straight.. I'm guessing after a week I won't even prolly want to undress before falling into bed at night :floorlaugh:

Not me! If I could get away without showering, I totally would. I only enjoy it after I've worked out. I believe in bidets. ;-)

Love bidets... But I love daily loooong hot bubble baths, I have a very large tub... And I fill it. then I actually have the nerve to shower off. Thankfully we have an "on demand" hot water heater. When I married, my husband almost died from the shock of the water bill.

I usually dont understand either, but I do think I understand this one below:

5/15/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 5/16/2013
NOTE: Defendants Motion to Preclude States Penalty Phase Witnesses for Failure to Notice

I think it means that the Defense Team was trying to stop the Prosecution from bringing on their Witesses because they allegedly gave the DT too short a notice that they were planning to bring on the witnesses.

It will probably be denied and not sure what witnesses the DT is referring to. Maybe the witnesses already testified. It could have been the Brother and Sister today.

Could it be in regard to a rebuttal witness for the State?

I think the mods got sick and tired of moderating it. imo I fully support the decision!

What was it? I usually don't go back to read my posts...half the time I don't remember what I posted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3