penalty phase #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW whoever posted earlier that the night posters are better or something..

YOU ARE RIGHT!

I'm look'n at the names Elle, Frayd, Smelly, Linda, Truth, Shady, Corn & all..
You guys ROCK! I really enjoy our banter helps me not feel quite so crazy about being so caught up in this case!

Thanks!

I would LOVE to be day crew but my work gets in the way, pesky thing that it is.......:banghead:

I read up during my break, and then manage a post or six in the evenings. Most of what I wanted to say has "done been said", so I hit that "thanks" button quite a bit.

But I agree, the Nite Crew are some funny beeshes. And ya gotta laugh or you'd cry nonstop.

I usually stick with children's cases, making the situation and reactions even graver. This is one of the few adult cases I have followed and I feel so bonded with you folks. :seeya:

Thanks for the camaraderie. :rockon:

Hi everyone,

I just finished transcribing (and posting) the PENALTY PHASE PIECE from this morning (i.e. Judge Stephens preliminary instructions to jurors, including the eight mitigating factors, followed by Defense Opening Statement and then followed by Prosecution Opening Statement).

I posted this in the Media/Timeline - link provided below.

Note that I had previously transcribed Steven and Samantha's Victim Impact Statement, and a separate thread was created for those two transcripts (See "Impact Statement" thread). Also, these two statements are also available on the Media/Timeline thread - last page.

I have alerted a mod to see if they want to combine this piece with the victim impact statements (perhaps just renaming the transcript thread: Penalty Phase Transcripts) so that this piece can be included. If not, everything is available in the Media/Timeline linked below.

Hope this is helpful to those that have auditory impairments or even those who simply prefer to read the proceedings after the fact.

Link to Transcript:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**

THANK YOU SO MUCH

you do a juanderful job.

:yourock:

Yes, what is the story with that since she has her own issues, could JM let the jury know or does it even matter? I mean all she's going to say is that Jodi behaved herself at the wedding .. mind you though, it's interesting how many people in Jodi's past have a drug history .. considering she judges those who even take a drink.

Hmm what was the word CCMJA used the other night in her interview... umm.. HYPOCRIT!! Yes that's what it was :banghead:

@*********

Patti DRUG Heroine ARREST and DWI
The DEF purposely spelled her name wrong
Patrisha Fawn Womack #Jodiarias pic.twitter.com/1wTuUhHCiz

Oh no. Uh huh! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:floorlaugh:

5/15/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 5/16/2013
NOTE: Defendants Motion to Preclude States Penalty Phase Witnesses for Failure to Notice

I never have a clue what these mean. What does this mean? :please:

"The person that I had known was a very quiet soft spoken gentle person." ~ Leslie Udy describing Jodi Ann Arias

400737_535659616485104_297252194_n.jpg

That's what everybody at the ranch said about Charlie Manson, too.

It's these kinds of antics that make me wish the guillotine was still in use! Off with JA's head! She shouldn't be allowed to sit there in open court and do that!

I missed that . I only saw her wipe her chin to remove tears that she squeezed out.

I missed today due to work...can anyone explain to me why in the Hello!! these two folks get to give statements about JA on camera rather than in person? Pulllllllllllese give me a frigging break. Why is that allowed???:banghead:

Maybe Jodi wrote that and gave the note to the cross wearing woman to give to Donavan for People!

one thing is for sure, she doesn't care that the judge doesn't want her talking to the press and she's doing it anyways.

They have posted on the Facebook JA vs. State site that one of the witnesses that was to appear today has a record. Interesting. If so, how is it that she allowed to testify? Could this have anything to do with the hold up in today's proceedings???

moo

If you go to that FB page you will see why many people thought that girl was either drunk or high when giving NG an interview. Very interesting. Oh my

Same here!

I can not even begin to imagine!

Oh yeah...and that "mattress" alright. Good Gawd. No way. I would rather die! I splurge on bed linens and comfy pillows and HAVE to have a comfy bed. We call our bed "The Cloud" because it is so comfy and soft. I would DIE if I had to sleep on a mattress like that. And let's not even talk about having to experience the indecency of having to use the toilet in front of everyone! UGH!

How about 3 showers a week, that alone would make me crazy.

Ok.. Thanks for validation on this..

Because I DO NOT BELIEVE there was any remorse or even real tears as people have stated.. IF ONLY IF there was a tear or 2 today it was because she was umm sorry hate to say this but "Try'n to feel your pain" (best Bill voice) ya know trying to connect to what in her twisted sick little mind is 'her family' the Alexanders even tho she couldn't apparently give a rats a$$ about her own!

I saw a tear or two stream down her right cheek at one point BUT IN NO WAY do I think it was for anyone but HERSELF! She knows what's coming...in After Dark tradition...one word to describe her tears today...JODI

I never have a clue what these mean. What does this mean? :please:

It means the DT is saying that the state can't call one of their witnesses because they didn't let everyone (them) know in time .. hopefully it is someone JUICY and it will be DENIED.

There are actually a few times where I thought Jodi was covering her mouth because she didn't know how to cry and had to force herself not to laugh. She is so awkward when trying to emote. It one point when the camera is up close, her eyes were happy. I can't describe it, it's so odd. I really thought "OMG, she is covering her mouth and laughing". Then I would see the calm come over her and she looked like she was mentally talking to herself to keep her focus on the statements and to act as she deems appropriate for the situation...as much as she is capable. She freaks me out. I work with people like her, but hopefully their evil doesn't extend to murder.

Oh yep yep also after lunch she was filled with duping delight trying not to show her smirky smile infront of jury.. What's absolutely mind boggling is that she thought she won by delaying but infact I think it's sealed her fate last nail in her coffin because that Jury will spend the whole weekend thinking about TAs Family the hardship & impact I'm sure on Sunday night they'll be thinking hope the trip back to Phx from CA went ok etc.

She should have got her statements out there so they could have thought about both sides over weekend.. if she wanted a shot to live.. JMO

I watched the Tammy Smith trial which was also in Az and that judge also let a witness testify without being on camera so I really don't think it is a huge deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member