penalty phase #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard day.
What can the defense team say at this point?
Jodi was a good babysitter to Dan's kid? She's a good friend to a childhood pal? She can draw!?
Who cares?
After hearing these victim statements... Seriously...
Death Penalty.

Hi folks - first post of the day. I don't know about ya'll, but I am emotionally exhausted. Between JM's testimony yesterday and the 2 minutes of silence, to Steven and Samantha's VIS's today, I'm beat.

Of course I just can't imagine what the family is feeling right now. It will be nice to see them to get back to some semblance of a life. A difficult one at that.

Not sure what's gonna happen at 2:00 - do you think CMJA will take the stand first? Or will it be DB, or her only friend - a prison inmate?

Nothing they say can take away from the powerful VIS's given today - nothing. I cried right along with them (especially Samantha).

I wish they would just sit down and $%^&.

And as far as the tears. Yes, I do believe they were real. First real tears I've seen throughout the entire trial. It bothered me SO much that CMJA sat and cried for the jury "look at me, I'm over here, I'm really crying, ignore them" act. But I loved the Jenny ignored her and when CMJA tried to whisper in her ear, she quickly moved away. I believe JW and KN are just waiting for the death penalty verdict so they can get the heck out of dodge.

Anywhoo...I'm just gonna sit back and read for a bit. But wanted to send big hugs to all my WS friends.

Luvs --

Mel

Wow... I so needed that break! Went to the nursery and bought two big hibiscus :) and a flat of impatience.

Did any jurors cry? How could they not? Wonder if they even looked at her? I wouldn't give her the satisfaction at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know we have felt every emotion there is to feel during this trial. Today I have the greatest love, respect and admiration for all the Alexanders.
Today is also the day that I have the most disgust and anger for the killer of Travis.
I would imagine, that the jurors having lived this trial on a daily basis can and do feel the same.

Jodi doesn't have a clue what PTSD is. I can't go to a certain city or down the road by the field without a tightness in my chest and have a hard time breathing, and it replays in my head. I can't even come close in what this family has been through. I have never hated anyone more than I do Jodi Arais. I have never wanted anyone put to death as much I do her.

And DB is going to come in and talk about a "relationship" his son had with Jodi as his care giver? Give me a break--this is the same woman who stopped by in the AM for HALF AN HOUR to "visit" DB's son on her murder trip?

If you cared about the child, you would schedule a real visit--not drop in for gas cans and saying "hi" a half hour before the kid has to leave for school.

Exactly!

by Bill Keveney, USA TODAY

Lifetime isn't wasting time in getting its Jodi Arias film on the air.

With the convicted murderer's trial still in its penalty phase, the cable network announced today that its true-crime movie, Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret, will premiere June 22 at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

They need to change the title to Dirty Little Liar
and I'm gonna let them know that idea straight away as soon as today is over.

I really think she can't understand why his family is so upset. Didn't she say they'll get over it eventually? Wow.

She pretends to be upset, but if you have any kind of a soul just seeing someone so brokenhearted is enough to make you cry because you feel badly that they are in so much pain. Even when you didn't cause the pain or are even affected personally. Empathy, her being doesn't contain one iota of empathy. She is truly subhuman.

I believe the word she used was "temporary" → I'll look for it.

I'm sure this has been discussed a thousand times in the past, but why isn't DB's face shown when he's on the stand?

And DB is going to come in and talk about a "relationship" his son had with Jodi as his care giver? Give me a break--this is the same woman who stopped by in the AM for HALF AN HOUR to "visit" DB's son on her murder trip?

If you cared about the child, you would schedule a real visit--not drop in for gas cans and saying "hi" a half hour before the kid has to leave for school.

i was just thinking......travis had those wonderful people who loved him so much. so genuine, what was said.

and the best SHE can come up with is some 'friend' who hasn't seen her in 7 years.

and a guy she used to %$#@.

yep, that's some mitigation case right there.

If she gets Life without parole, does that send her back to Estrella where she has play dates and friends and daily phone calls, and people Tweet for her? Like she is now?

NO. She goes to prison in Florence, Arizona. All puppy dogtails and rainbows cease at the front gates. Hell on Earth and perfect for the Killer.

I know I haven't heard what he is going to say yet, but I say shame on you, Darryl. There is no way he did not see any of her strange behavior. Plus, he testified she wanted gas cans to go to Mesa!! Standing up for JA now is just unbelievable. What a fool he is.

I had appointments all day so just getting here. Is he going to let them show his face this time?

Artist? Art?

BS......this is the kind of Artist JA is....a Blood Artist!!

blood-art-wolves-wolves-19086576-300-400.jpg

Yes there are people that do art in real Blood......and that is JA IMHO. Ase shie is trying to be a artist due to a crime, and make $$

So yes, IMHO -- She too is a Blood Artist!!

I have to be honest- I never liked DB, nor found his testimony credible or honest- what is this mans problem?

I feel sorry for his ex wife... always have. What kind of a man downgrade's himself in a job (and pay) so he can basically <mod snip> a much younger girl/employee. He had a young son and would have needed to pay child support for that child- he took 1. a cut in pay and 2. put himself in a position to get away with claiming much less income for tax/support purposes... if he so chose- I bet he did. What a guy huh? Lie on the stand for a murderer with a teenage son. He must be so proud. I hope they show his face too- it should be mandatory- you want to speak? Show your face! I am... angry!

How can you like someone who will use his kid to try and help a vicious murderer?? I mean really??!! What kind a parent does this?????

He is going to get up and say this murderer was good to my son... REALLY?????

I just can not imagine this. IT seems so ludicrous..
I just don't understand. If her own mother is not getting up for her, How can these people.. I think it will be so telling to the jury that the people standing up for her are fragments from her life, There will not be a big line of people, But a few who have been convinced they may help. I think that this phase will show exactly who Jodi really is.

It is sad. I know.. I know.. Don't throw anything at your screen!!!
I have no sympathy for her the murderer, But I do feel sadness that any life goes in this direction. The impact it has on others, Travis is dead because of her decisions. If she had just chosen something else. What a senseless brutal act.

I so wish she would have just shown remorse right away, Owned up to it and begged for mercy. It would be so different now. It probably all would have been over and maybe His family would not have suffered quite so much as they have with all the lies and postponements and hateful statements.

I am rambling now.. I know.. I am sorry. I am overcome with emotion for this family. Their pain. Their suffering.

I wasn't able to read much last night or this morning, can someone please fill me in on KN and JW asking to be withdrawn from the case? Why would they ask that at this point in the trial?

I bet most of us here went through more tissues than Jodi ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jodi Arias Is No Artist. I cannot state that any clearer. She never will be an Artist, she wasn't an artist and she wasn't a Photographer either. JMHO. I cannot stress this enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela