penalty phase #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 41s

Attorneys are in chambers. The defense has two witnesses, Arias's friend Patricia and ex-boyfriend Darryl Brewer.... http://fb.me/2FlWnjjao

she's going against their advice, playing uo abuse, nixing mom to do so, and will be making her statement about herself as a DV survivor and the good she can do other survivors.

What could possibly go wrong?

:facepalm:

Beth Karas: Attorneys are in chambers. The defense has two witnesses, Arias's friend Patricia and ex-boyfriend Darryl Brewer. Each went into chambers separately and have left. #jodiarias

I am surprised by all the delays too .. Steven said it .. he just wants this to be over .. what on earth could they be discussing that couldn't have been resolved over the last week?

Trouble with Pattie Womack...the DT trying to bail....the DT waiting until the last minute to beech and moan...jodi choking on pnut butter ar lunch....

I dunno....

oh! ok, not that she has it easy now, but she sort of seems to have adapted there and has a routine, and buys snacks and sings. Still not as good as we have it on the outside, but after seeing so many episodes of "LockUp" there are some prisons and big giant rooms with tables, chairs and they hang out, it seems almost like Camp?

AZ is not known for having "comfortable" prisons. They have contracts with other states to "take" their prisoners for $$$. Also, NO AIR CONDITIONING!

Hopefully JSS will get this trial going again very soon. These jurors have been so patient, but how much more can they take with all these delays...and more importantly the Alexander family...need to get back to their families.

HLN just reported JA's friend, Patti, is in chambers. If she is going to testify about alleged childhood abuse - why was she sitting with JA's mother - laughing and yuking it up during JA's testimony. You don't hug someone who abused your 'best friend'! Patti sounds like MM in a dress!

Are they finished for the day?

Okay...a recap for those that are behind. Only three ppl will be speaking for jodi: Darryl Brewer, patty Womack and jodi. There is NO inmate friend. There are NO Travis friends (Juan is done unless has to cross the DT ppl)....then there is closing. Okay? Okay. :)

We are waiting because it seems something is up with patty womack. Not the judges fault.

Refresh my memory please, who is Patti Womack?

tweets via Multi-media Twitter:

elizabetherwin 33 minutes late and counting...#jodiarias 51 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite

BethKaras Attorneys are in chambers. The defense has two witnesses, Arias's friend Patricia and ex-boyfriend Darryl Brewer.... fb.me/2FlWnjjao about 1 minute ago · reply · retweet · favorite

michaelbkiefer Next we will hear testimony on Arias' behalf. Martinez will rebut it. Arias will speak. The jury will deliberate life or death. about 1 minute ago · reply · retweet · favorite

So... is this being delayed so that they can agree on how he will give his statement from behind the silhouette screen....

The court should have had a mask made up ahead of time and tell him he could wear it. But what he would not know is the outside of the mask had a photographic print of his actual picture of his face. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That would be great.

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 2m

I wish someone could give an impact statement on behalf of Napoleon. He was orphaned, had to smell his master decaying for days. #JodiArias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m

“@MicheleSzucs: Any idea what the hold up is?” No. Next two witnesses are here. Jodi is not. Lawyers are not. #FOX10 #JodiArias

uh-oh. . .

JSS had bant over and backward for JA so many times over the trial and I hope she's not losing control of her own court today. Just tell these clowns "I said no! What part of "no" don't you understand?"

Maybe all of these delays are warranted but for me they just feel like stalling, so they only have to do one witness until next week, or JA doesn't have to go until next week.

ETA: or JA can get some more attention focused on her for a few minutes

Anybody else feel a MIGRAINE coming on here?!?

I think the DT is trying to run out the clock as per their standard MO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand