Penalty Phase #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m
Nurmi says that Martinez' desire to question Womack on her drug use and photos is an an example of how he attacks witnesses.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 21s
Judge says what was said in open court doesn't prove the defense case. #jodiarias

I swear Nurmi has jealousy issues with JM. He keeps bringing up disparaging remarks about him. Very unprofessional to keep making it personal and, really, about himself. Besides the whole "Judge" thing. I have had jury duty here in AZ...I have never seen any of the lawyers call them "judge" ever.

Nurmi sniffed finger a tad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 5s
Defense attorneys in open court say they want off the case.

Yay, judge! I am so sick of hearing what rights JA should have. What about Travis'?????

Hey, Buster…Juan DOES NOT "BLUSTER"!!!:floorlaugh:

Wasn't it the mitigation persons responsibility to make sure the witness's was screened properly?

Woah, what other witnesses (other than PW) missing today :)

Nurmi wants to withdraw AGAIN.

This is great!!!

I wonder now what other drugs Jodi did besides pot maybe?
I wondered the same thing after I read a piece about her 'friend' in Monterey who loaned her the money for her murder trip to AZ. He was soon after arrested for possession of a controlled substance known to be a stimulant.

Is Nurmi gonna break into song? "please release me, let me go."

They want to withdraw again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's really a bunch of whining.

Motion for mistrial denied & now Nurmi is arguing he & Wilmott be excused from the case again :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela