Penalty Phase #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they aren't going to testify on Jodi's behalf, then why is Jodi's whole family present?

So the pathetic defense wants to blame the state on the fact Jodi has no friends. This is just sickening what these people are doing to this family.

still aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the manipulation of that DT including the defendant is beyond belief!!!!!! no writer could make this up for some TV lifetime movie!!!!

why couldn't they give the defense team a few hours to "prepare" and then reconvene after? such a waste of time and money

OK...so what happened to the "modified statement". She didn't say a damn thing.

I think JSS is highly, highly, highly ticked off. She seems to be short in her responses to everyone, even the jury.

At this point I'm going with the jury is pizzzzed.

Camera showed the back of Jodi's brother's head. There is a small area where his hair is lighter than the rest. Wonder if that's a scar from when Jodi bashed him with a baseball bat when he was 2 years old?:twocents:

The witness withdrew due to death threats. Doesn't anybody here have a problem with that?

From WAT :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Jury is on their way in. #JodiArias

25s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Judge is explaining to the jury we are unable to proceed today and asks for them to return tomorrow at 9:30am PDT. #JodiArias

17s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Court is in recess for the day. I will see you all tomorrow morning bright and early for more waiting around. :) #JodiArias

The poor jury. I'm sure they want their lives back. I would be livid!

Bring the jury in . . .

we are unable to proceed today - please return tomorrow morning @ 9:30 - remember the admonision - you are excused.
please stand for the jury

counsel anything else?
no thank you
we are @ recess.

I bet this jury is IRATE!!! And they will hold it against Jodi and the DT I don't care how many admonitions Judge Stephens gives them. They are human and they're not stupid.