Penalty Phase #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT :

55s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

We are in a sidebar after the judge asked "is there anything else for today?". #JodiArias

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi is up now talking about the exhibits that show why Patty Womack is not present. Judge will read a modified statement from Womack.

Does anyone know why DB will not be testifying?
TIA.

More stall tactics to delay the proceedings. No Court for today. Jodi will make her statement tomorrow. Personally I think the Judge should make her do the statement today. Quit delaying.

CMJA does NOT look medicated today... her inner psychopath is shining through unfiltered, she must have known it would be a short day.

Wow! I was really hoping that we'd get a verdict today or deliberations. I will be in an all-day meeting tomorrow so will miss whatever act that JA plans for the jury. I can't believe they are prepared for this today. Unbelieveable.

JA glances back at her family; little smile on her face

"Look Ma, I manipulated the system again!"

I hope Juan is arguing that she should be forced to allocute today. This is ridiculous

Wow. Just Wow.

The manipulation is just keeps on coming!

That's exactly what it is. She's going to keep doing this *advertiser censored*, over and over again. It's her pattern.

I am so angry right now, I can't see straight! :stormingmad:

my guess to the real story: witnesses would not say whatever lies JA wanted them to say. Then she fired them.

I think the part that would stand out to me more than "no witnesses" is "no FAMILY"

I mean, really? Not one person that has known her the longest is willing to speak on her behalf?

I mean, they already don't believe her stories...so let's just accept that the jury doesn't believe any of her story! Why is this whole "lack of family support" so important, when the jury doesn't believe it anyway!

DAMN! This is so crazy!!!

I can't believe this is happening. PW has been on national television giving photos that she had in her possession of the defendant and doing telephoned interviews but the DT site this trial being feed through media as a reason why she is getting death threats? MOO I am shocked that they seem shocked that the mistrial motion did not work. :eek:

This just gets crazier and crazier.
MOO

How about the awkward, thoroughly fake look back at her family, with whom we know she has no real connection? Just an excuse to shoot a stink-eye at the family, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper