Penalty Phase #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just pathetic the constant delays this judge keeps allowing the defense to keep occurring. The taxpayers of AZ should be up in arms. This is sickening.

HLN says that CMJA will speak tomorrow.

However, if the prosecution can show that DB isn't even in town -- there's a problem. That means a) he didn't want to testify, or b) the DT told him to stay at home. We all know PW isn't there.

I'm sure Juan will be able to clear that up quickly.

If the DT told them to stay home -- that in fact is witness tampering for the benefit of JA.

MOO

Mel
Amen.

The murderer needs time to practice her lines? Judge S looks mad as a hornet!

Another day. Poor jury. Poor Alexander family. Poor Juan. Poor JSS

Just getting here, so what'd I miss?

I gathered that: Defense asked for a mistrial- denied
Defense asked to withdraw-denied
No defense witnesses called, Nurmi claiming Juan intimated Patty. Anything else???

So Nurmi throws a tantrum and court is adjourned. Okaaaaaayyyy

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m

Court is recessing for the day. #JodiArias scheduled to speak to jury 930 tomorrow morning.#FOX10

Adjourned again? What a bunch of cr*p!
That being said, whatever it takes to make sure JA gets the verdict she deserves and it isn't overturned.

Why OH WHY can't they continue today???????

Can't JA get up and talk about her art and be done with it?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My GAWD what a waste of a whole dang day!!!

Good God...was the weekend not long enough to prepare the killer's statement? What a ****ing joke

Judge: The court did meet in chambers. Sealed proceeding. Court adjourned. Allocution will be tomorrow at 9ish

Another request - defense wants to provide a statement to Jury for reason Womack isn't going to testify. Juan is objecting and explaining why. (Didn't follow)

Nurmi: Jurors were told DB and Womack would testify. One of the exhibits shows why Womack won't. Wants them to know reason why.

Judge: I will read a MODIFIED statement to Jury saying Womack won't testify but not the final sentence requested by the defense.

Stay pending special action relief = an injunction. Meaning that the Court would stay the proceedings until the DT can appeal to the AZ Court of Appeals.

What if your life was being threatened? Would you?
Consider this at least.

If a friend of mine was facing the death penalty and I believed that there was good in her, then yes I would testify as to why I believed that, threats or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper