Penalty Phase #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ms. arias would not have been on the stand for 18 long daYS...in her own words and in her own voice..
I would maybe say hey?
I would also ask was it fair?
Was she given her chance to voice her defense?
yes she was..
what is unfair is the :confused::liar::dramaqueen::drama::what: abuse of the court's time and the jury also the Alexander family whom she enjoys pardon my French... D :banghead:ing around every day and every week.. . migraines will not save her or buy her time, so she complains about everything else.
She has really studied up on how to screw the court proceedings.. ugh...:banghead:

I can't believe this is happening. PW has been on national television giving photos that she had in her possession of the defendant and doing telephoned interviews but the DT site this trial being feed through media as a reason why she is getting death threats? MOO I am shocked that they seem shocked that the mistrial motion did not work. :eek:

This just gets crazier and crazier.
MOO

What's the story about pat the witness and something todo with photos? Selling them or what? I'm confused.

The witness withdrew due to death threats. Doesn't anybody here have a problem with that?

i didn't hear one specific thing related to 'death' threats. he never said that.

KN seems to think it's 'witness intimidation' to bring up a witness's credibility (she's an addict), and her profiting illegally, apparently, from pictures she sold.

how is this the state or the court's fault??? THEY didn't choose her as a witness. the DT DID!!! they know who she is and what her background is.

this is all a stall tactic, and it's working. the whole thing was a set up. proof is that her FAMILY is there and could testify for her!! but NO, the DT acts like the drug addict would have been a better witness, but because of the big, bad, mean prosecutor, they can't use her.

DT does not want this DP on their record, they are creating more stall tactics to see what other tricks they can pull, to have the court declare a mistrial.

More stall tactics to delay the proceedings. No Court for today. Jodi will make her statement tomorrow. Personally I think the Judge should make her do the statement today. Quit delaying.

I agree!

Shouldn't she have been prepared to speak today, anyway??? I mean, how long would DB and PW have talked anyway?

Frustrating as hell.

When, exactly, will Wilmott & Nurmi understand that they've lost, their client is guilty and is going to be sentenced, no matter how many things you throw into the face of the court, she is going to be sentenced. It is absurd how much money is being wasted in this case. I'm so sorry to the people of Arizona.

As an AZ resident, I'm pizzed. More of my hard earned tax dollars.

You guys know how much we pay KN and JW per hour? It's A LOT.

Justify Travis ‏@JustifyTravis 56s

RT @CamilleKimball #JodiArias sister is here today, wearing one of Jodi's "Survivor" T shirts. Her dad is here as well.

----

Can't believe she's wearing one of the t-shirts. Unflipping believable

The fact that they've been wearing Jodi's Domestic Violence tshirts and Domestic Violence ribbons tells me they believe her crap AND that JA has asked them not to testify. Maybe a plot for appeal? Maybe she wants the DP? Either way, it's manipulation.

And this is one reason why the killer should be isolated 23 hours a day on death row until her execution, because she WILL find a way to manipulate anyone in any possible way should she be allowed to live in a prison society... she deserves NO freedom whatsoever.

:rocker: I totally agree !!!

She is a master manipulator and NO ONE would be safe anywhere near her ...

And she will continue to "trash and bash" Travis ...

She deserves the DP so she cannot harm Travis any more ...

And the sooner she gets DP, the better !!!

:jail::jail::jail:

I am just shocked beyond belief that Jodi's mom and dad are present (and who are those 2 kids with them??) and they are not testifying to ask their daughter's life be spared. I cannot imagine such a thing - it is blowing my mind.

If I were a juror, in a way I'd feel that Jodi was quite pathetic, but the other part of me would feel that it's like just TELLING the juror to put Jodi to death imo

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I think that JM is entitled to cross exam her witnesses; if that is the case, they'll end up either committing perjury or JA's story of abuse will bite her in the butt if she was lying about it.

Me thinks that her abuse allegations of her family were another folktale and they don't want to risk putting her family on the stand to be questioned about it.

Jodi shot for and and got disliked 10 days out of 10:) by Nurmi

This is the first trial I've watched so I may be way off base but it seems to me that this judge has been extremely patient and reasonable with the defense. Seems like these are all stall tactics, and I'm sure Jodi has tied the hands of her DT.

So when is Nurmi going to ask this judge to recuse herself for bias? I know it's coming sometime in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234