Penalty Phase #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK while we have another recess, how many thought they had been timed out or outright banned? I thought it was just me

From twitter earlier lolololol

Jodi Arias's Bangs ‏@JodiAriasBangs 4m
BREAKING: Wigs around the nation are being burned in fear that hey are made out of #jodiarias hair

First time poster, long long time lurker.....
Thank you ! I'm so happy you're back and in time for Juan finishing his closing. Job well done!

It was difficult to watch trial coverage and not be able to share thoughts with all of you. So glad that we are back together as the trial comes to its conclusion.

Jodi allocution was all about Jodi, as usual, and the dig at Travis with the "survivor" tee-shirt was the final straw (or nail in the coffin) for me.

Jennifer did alright given that she has little to work with, but I felt that she still wants to blame Travis for Jodi ending up where she is today.

I wish that Juan would have been able to speak without the continuous interruptions from JW, but this has been par for the course and not terribly unexpected.

I see no mitigating factors and hope that the jury agrees. It will soon be in their hands to decide Jodi's fate. My prayers are with them as they render their last verdict. JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!

Oh my. It's just occurred to me I'll never get to hear JM again unless I follow another of his trials. *sniff* *sob* *proper tears from my eyes* It's good for Travis's family though. The end is nearly here.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m

Nurmi and Willmott just headed back to chambers. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m

Juan just headed back to chambers as well with the bailiffs. #JodiArias

:scared:It was so cold and lonely here. I had no choice but to blitz my sister's text messages. Her alert was going off so much she had to change the tune to a siren so she had a good reason to keep checking it. :floorlaugh:

OMG I was in such a state of panic and anxiety!!! JA's statement was soooooooooo bad. I thought she could articulate and fake it ( you know she did that in her life!) better than that. Terrible, terrible. No emotion, no remorse, nothing good..

Go JM!

(((((((((((((((Rose))))))))))))

I hope the jury gets to deliberations today!

I had forgotten that Life also meant that JA could be eligible for parole after 25 years and I pray that it weighs heavy in the juries' decision to come back with DEATH.

I had so many things I wanted to say about today but am so excited to be back at WS, I have forgotten them.......totally missed ya'll!

Watching JA do her "powerpoint" presentation made me sick, sick, sick

OMG I was in such a state of panic and anxiety!!! JA's statement was soooooooooo bad. I thought she could articulate and fake it ( you know she did that in her life!) better than that. Terrible, terrible. No emotion, no remorse, nothing good..

Go JM!

I listened to it 3 times :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It got worse and worse every single time, It was pretty dang sick IMO

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 39s

Nurmi and Willmott are back as is Juan. Nurmi is talking to Juan at the moment in the middle of the courtroom. #JodiArias

Crazy Day! Wish we were able to watch it together. Glad WS has fixed it's boo-boo.

yeah, I'm here.. and I'm pissed.. Poor Jodi..she can start a recycling program, an teach others, and grow her hair out.

It was at that point in time that I wanted her head shaved, and her prison uniform changed to a Hefty bag.

Oh, and that whole death penalty thing. That, too.

Were we all blocked out?? I was running around like that little confused icon who chases his tail or feathers, it was frantic!
So glad we can be back together!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member