Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:

Good evening all! Been a tough day, huh? Between loosing access to Websleuths :panic: and then listening to the murderer speak, phew! Is all I gotta say!

Anyway, this thread is really long and I'm sure you all are having trouble loading it. I realize it's late, but let's move over to a new thread until just before *court watch* tomorrow! I'll close this thread in 5 minutes.

Please continue here ........................

Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

:bump:

Troy interview didn't last long i came in at 10:08 and he was wrapping up w/ anchor....

!!! I thought I had enough time to take the dog out, he knows when I'm in a hurry and won't go !!!

Troy interview didn't last long i came in at 10:08 and he was wrapping up w/ anchor....

!!! I thought I had enough time to take the dog out, he knows when I'm in a hurry and won't go !!!

wait, i Just got on here...so are there already interviews done??? I mean, r they already posted somewhere? I'm speechless.

I'll tell you what...

I hope this jury comes back with the correct verdict....

Her time is going to be a cakewalk if she gets lwop...

:floorlaugh:

The trial is getting to us... I'm scrambling to find Nightline, NBC, just saw Fox 10

what??? she's already done nightline and nbc?? can someone post what interviews r already up? thanks

I wonder what brand they got her. I hope they just went to a drugstore for cheap stuff.

Is this makeup going to be billed to the People of AZ? :stormingmad:

Just what do they think JA is going to say? We have heard it all already--she's a victim, a survivor, the wounded party. Nothing else.

Lol!! That is the FIRST thing I thought about too! ...I thought "Wet n' Wild" would be the best choice...hahaha... :floorlaugh:

I'll sleuth for it. It was a quickie but a goodie. :D

One thing that strikes as bizarre about the interviews she's done tonight and other times, is she NEVER has a lawyer with her. I have tried to recollect back on other criminals in the past and can't think of any who interviewed without a lawyer present. Which says to me she thinks she's smarter than her own lawyers.

Yeah, and I don't think she would ever want to talk to Troy again. :floorlaugh:

Oh yeah she will. The way she was flirting, I'm sure she has drummed up in her sociopathic head that he has some huge crush on her. I was waiting for her to ask him to join her book club.

First book! 50 Shades of Grey. :battingeyes:

Blech!

Good evening all! Been a tough day, huh? Between loosing access to Websleuths :panic: and then listening to the murderer speak, phew! Is all I gotta say!

Anyway, this thread is really long and I'm sure you all are having trouble loading it. I realize it's late, but let's move over to a new thread. This thread is now closed,

Please continue here ........................

Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

:seeya:

I thought that Troy did a good job this time around. He asked some decent questions. She was as repulsive and annoying as ever though. Give me a hypodermic and a plane ticket, and we can end all of this tomorrow...

Joined WS initially because I wanted to thank posters. This is one that a double thanks was in order. Much needed laugh. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove