Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
..\a five year old can design a better shirt than you, jodi..
:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: And she was actually serious, she was proud of it. Just like a five year old would be. WTH!

Jodi's first prison Book of the Month Club topic:

aRmjFObGfX-2.png

My guess is she will require it to state that it is being taught by a GENIUS, to which all of the other prisoners will say... "Hey, so are we"

Welcome to prison JA and that is not the welcome wagon coming for you!

So, if they put her on death row will these interviews stop? I've just begun watching and she looks SO HAPPY. So happy to have these people here, cameras on, makeup on, happy.

And give me a break Sheriff Joe. Making sure his name on a huge magnetic poster slapped on a metal cabinet is in camera view before they would even fully turn the camera on Jodi. MOO but he is allowing this for himself. For the same reasons as Jodi. I don't believe he has any other inmates out of their cells, makeup on, halfway dressed in real clothing, getting attention for interviews all night long, until midnight.

I am very interested to see how the other interviews go becuase Troy did ask the right questions, he really did. Jodi got testy (moo) and the interview was extremely short.

Is there links to any of the other interviews? I am just very interested in the difference between this one and how the others will go. Ones who have not dealt with Jodi before and will walk on egg shells.

Troy did a good job. MOO

Why does anyone in jail or prison get cable tv? I just don't get it. They are jail for goodness sakes. Sick of this....grrrr

Well as much as prison is punishment on its own, the authorities know full well that a prison full of people with zero stimulation, be it tv or books are likely to end up with serious mental health issues. Most in prison will get out, there is the cost of medicating them and there is also the need to keep some harmony within the prison as a whole. No stimulation, nothing for them to watch or read leads to riots and more.

It also leads to people totally unprepared to be released and more likely to commit a crime upon release to get back into prison.

The govt also has a duty to the health of their prisoners, mental and physical.

Main issue is stopping whole sale psychosis imo

Troy is being so much tougher on her .. I really like this interview.

I think he really listened to the public and asked the questions they wanted the answers to. Respect for that. She is seriously living on her own planet. She hasn't a clue. The martyred air is just ... just ... :scared:

That's it for me tonight. It's been nice chatting and exchanging thoughts with everyone.
Nite.

Saw it on KPHO....someone can find the link, I can never find them on their site!
18 months ago when Nurmi wanted to withdraw, County P Def gave him a $100 per hour raise, for a total of $250/hr. $150 is the going rate.
The $200,000 was put aside by the county budget committee to cover the $100 per hour raise............it is not known yet how much of that the county will be billed for by Nurmi. FYI

I think he really listened to the public and asked the questions they wanted the answers to. Respect for that. She is seriously living on her own planet. She hasn't a clue. The martyred air is just ... just ... :scared:

St. Jodi of Arias, Protector of Children, Slayer of Fictional Pedophiles

The common folk are not worthy...

I'm speechless... I just don't know what to say. Mark the calendar.

Any other late night interviews comin' on? I'm up for the night and in it to win it, so bring it on Jodi... I can talk about you way longer than you can talk about yourself you dirty freak...lol

:floorlaugh:

The trial is getting to us... I'm scrambling to find Nightline, NBC, just saw Fox 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove