Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She'll be alone 23/7 REGARDLESS of the sentence--that's how it works for LIFERs at Perryville. Delusional if she thinks she'll be in gen pop.

Not true in Cali. Lifers are in general population on yards etc. they get to carry their own key around their neck to go in and out of their cells.

Jodi's first prison Book of the Month Club topic:

aRmjFObGfX-2.png

Good GOD "Why are YOU talking to me"...the murderess has large brass ones :stormingmad:

Whoa, nelly. Did you notice when she talked about the "mortifying" sex tapes, etc... she starts this bit about how "there's so much of that on the internet ... it's everywhere... I just don't understand why people are so interested in me..." dropping her mask for us to see her narcissism shining through loud and clear....

News flash, Jodi! Nobody's interested in you sexually. We are studying you like a bug. Yes, like an unknown bug, with lots of legs and spots. Like that.

Exactly. The thing she doesnt understand is that we were watching a serious brutal murder trial and out of the total blue, her and her defense team decides to force the sex tape down our throat so to speak. And then Nurmi keeps bringing it up every single day he could.

Believe us Jodi, we were trying to avoid you, but you and your team forced yourself on us. I'd go as far as to say we were sexually + psychologiclly abused by you and we may be able to sue for damages.

ETA corrected to reference DT sex tape

Troy is being so much tougher on her .. I really like this interview.

Oh.... Puhleeeze -- let's see; "Why are you talking to me?" UH, because you invited the media, Jodi? Uh, domestic violence? Wouldn't have come up if he hadn't cornered you with "Hey, Jodi, why are you talking to the media?" Oh, and how about that nonsense about the apology? "Oh, well, a quote "I'm sorry," endquote, just isn't adequate," uh-- so I guess you can't bother to do even that? "Oh, I did that today in my allocution," Troy: "Uh, no, you didn't,"Good lord, You can't make this stuff up. ™®

Great .. the feed is jerking around like crazy .. it's barely watchable .. she is even more arrogant in this one than the interview from azcentral from what I can tell. God she's such a pathetic liar, and all her lies are twisted up with 'look how good I am' smugness which makes me want to slap her.

You're talking about the Troy Hayden that just aired, right? It was annoying with a capital 'A'. :stormingmad:

You know, I've never considered going to Cancun. It almost would be worth it just to send Jodi a post card with "Wouldn't you rather be here?" on it.
:innocent:

:D

I would bet that some clever person could create a Cancun postcard and post it here so we could each print it on card stock, cut it to size, and mail to JA! :rockon:

News flash, Jodi! Nobody's interested in you sexually. We are studying you like a bug. Yes, like an unknown bug, with lots of legs and spots. Like that.

BBM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: THIS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove