Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She'll be alone 23/7 REGARDLESS of the sentence--that's how it works for LIFERs at Perryville. Delusional if she thinks she'll be in gen pop.

Remember when Jeffrey Dahmer went to gen pop....

Too bad the murderer doesn't read true crime or she would know. :lol:

Still keep thinking about how she is going to sell her survivor shirts... she is so arrogant, does she think she is going to be running a t-shirt empire from behind bars! Start her own prison sweatshop...

Well, I can say after listening to her statement and Travis family statements sounds like JA anxiety and PTSD have magically disappeared, or are no longer of any concern. She does not seem to be haunted by this tragedy one bit, quite the opposite seems she is ready to paint, learn spanish, read...

Willmott also said Jodi put Travis on a "pedi-stool" --her version of a pedestal, perhaps?!

BBM
After the pictures we were subjected to I am
Biting my tongue... biting my tongue..:floorlaugh:. biting my tongue!

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 10m

#JodiArias interview done. Will air it unedited in about 10 minutes on #FOX10 news at 10 and http://myfoxphoenix.com pic.twitter.com/zWksKcqJYj

Oh thanks .. I must have missed that comment! Like she needs to hear that :facepalm:

Yah I'm sure she loved that. I am not looking at her just listening, but I think there was a pause ...after he said it..probably while she was like 'oh little ole me"

:wave:

Good evening all! Been a tough day, huh? Between loosing access to Websleuths :panic: and then listening to the murderer speak, phew! Is all I gotta say!

Anyway, this thread is really long and I'm sure you all are having trouble loading it. I realize it's late, but let's move over to a new thread until just before *court watch* tomorrow! I'll close this thread in 15 minutes.

Please continue here ........................

Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I just want someone to tell her straight that her defence strategy made things worse than they already were and that everyone thinks she made up the DV pedophile BS and that's why the public hates her so much.

Hear hear!! For me it was all the DV and pedo that made her detestable. Her AND her DT! And I can forgive a lot.

Q: You killed someone. How hard is that going to be and how hard is it for you to deal with that?

(CMja) A: It's very...it makes me feel very ugly inside and, I know that that was just one day but I feel like, even though it shouldn't, it's going to define the rest of my life and maybe beyond. So...it's it's very difficult, it's something I haven't processed or dealt with or ...) it's something that's difficult to face even still ... So it's something I'm going to be trying to process probably 'til my last day.

OMG. Is she serious? Is she really saying that she shouldn't be 'defined' by that 'one day? '

For real? Hey, I was just having a bad day, don't define me by that little mistake I made. Pffftttttt.

Great .. the feed is jerking around like crazy .. it's barely watchable .. she is even more arrogant in this one than the interview from azcentral from what I can tell. God she's such a pathetic liar, and all her lies are twisted up with 'look how good I am' smugness which makes me want to slap her.

....the whole time JA was talking this morning all I could think of was her finishing by saying... "...and if I'm chosen as your senior class President..."!!!!!!! :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member