Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GUYS! I've been catching up and I have to ask a question. I didn't search so if this has already been discussed, just ignore me and I'll find it tomorrow:

Did Jodi mouth anything that we can understand when Martinez was talking about her artwork?

Thanks!!!!

I posted earlier that I thought she said "son of a b**ch". But that's only my opinion. I think she deeply hates Juan.

Vinnie just said he talked to AZ prison authorities and no matter what decision is made by the jury, she already will be in a cell alone without any interaction with other inmates. There goes the book club, Spanish lessons, etc. What a farce her whole "speech" was.
Several weeks ago there was a video piece and an accompanying article on one of the Arizona media sites that said Jodi's day to day life at Perryville would be pretty much the same whether she is sentenced to LWOP or death. Even if she was sentenced to LWOP, she'd be alone in a single cell for 23 hours a day, shackled anytime she left her cell and would have limited recreation/exercise opportunities. They don't mess around in the maximum security unit for lifers.

From Keifer's interview .. she looks weird!

ETA: It's not Keifer .. they just showed the interviewer .. this is azcentral ..

Looks like some stress might be showing on CMJA bottom lip

:eek: The evil continues to percolate within her :facepalm: here's just one little tidbit. At another point you can just tell she has no regrets whatsoever for her vicious murderous slaughter. This excuse for a human should never be allowed in general pop, she is proving over and over that she deserves the DP, imo.
---------

Q: You killed someone. How hard is that going to be and how hard is it for you to deal with that?

(CMja) A: It's very...it makes me feel very ugly inside and, I know that that was just one day but I feel like, even though it shouldn't, it's going to define the rest of my life and maybe beyond. So...it's it's very difficult, it's something I haven't processed or dealt with or (sigh) it's something that's difficult to face even still (smiley face). So it's something I'm going to be trying to process probably 'til my last day.

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/articles/20130521jodi-arias-talks-before-sentencing.html

------

The yellow tape on her door should read

DO NOT RESUSCITATE

DNS.jpg

I just want someone to tell her straight that her defence strategy made things worse than they already were and that everyone thinks she made up the DV pedophile BS and that's why the public hates her so much.

Well, I finally got home and saw the whole thing. Managed to see most of the arguments today and some of her "allocution," if that's what you want to call it. What a steaming load of gruel. Flat affect, stooopidly self-aggrandizing nonsense about her utility as a teacher and mentor, I just can't take one more minute. I seriously can't. I guess it's just as well that this is finally winding down to an end.

Me too, Sleuth5. It's as though her evil touches everyone and everything, even though it's long distance and we're not there in person. I can just imagine how it's affected KCL. I actually miss doing the music videos like we did over the weekend, that was a really nice change and a lot of fun. :seeya:

I just want someone to tell her straight that her defence strategy made things worse than they already were and that everyone thinks she made up the DV pedophile BS and that's why the public hates her so much.

Oh come on...dontcha know she's a sex kitten?? According to the theory of that interviewer I just watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV