Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going through verdict options .. life = helping people, death = appeals. And yes, she wants to go through the appeals options.

She doesn't think she got a fair trial (of course) she says circus atmosphere .. here kettle, meet pot .. he asks her why she's so hated, reiterates the mob mentality thing, asking him about how sensational it is.

If you could say something to Travis what would that be? She refuses to answer 'right now' and she wouldn't date Travis again, they were oil and water and brought out the worst in each other. He says the perception is Fatal Attraction, and she blames Travis for that, but doesn't hold it against him (WTF) .. was she posessive, no she was too permissive!!!!

Former boyfriend .. DB .. he says you've changed, do you think so? She thinks she changed, but naive, she really blames Travis trying to paint him as some kind of monster! Like the bad mistrustful boyfriend that screwed her life up.

What's the worst part? The pain she's caused.

Growing up .. did you think you'd find yourself the focus of a murder trail?

She doesn't read true crime, guess that one was for us ..

He asks her how she deals with the fact that she killed someone. She feels ugly, but it was just one day. Hard to face, still processing.

Will you be able to forgive yourself. She thinks she'll 'get there'. Sheesh.

She says she's not deeply religious at this point! She believes in heaven and hell, doesn't believe in hell. Forgiveness, mercy .. she thinks she can earn redemption with grace .. her cold sore is coming back.

She can't imagine Travis' family forgiving her, she hopes they will.

Still going ... she looks ugly.

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/articles/20130521jodi-arias-talks-before-sentencing.html

Love her decor...must get the name of her decorator.

G'night WS Friends. I really, really need a Jodi break. Gonna take a couple tylenol, a heating pad, an ice pad and a couple of cats and get into bed. Back tomorrow.

(((((((((((WS))))))))))))))

-30-

That's what she gets for "professional makeup"! Never get your makeup done for a wedding unless you do a trial run!!

Reminds me of a joke we used to say on the set for ads 'Don't mess with the chicks in the wardrobe department, or they will *advertiser censored** you up!' .. whoever did her makeup doesn't like her.

Also someone needs to ask her about the doggie door, christmas tree stuff because she is pretending not to have been a stalker, she thinks the public only heard what was in court or something.

The interviews are rolling in, here's the one by Michael Keifer (at least I assume it's him)

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/articles/20130521jodi-arias-talks-before-sentencing.html

Now wait just a minute. In this clip, she says her family visited her on the day she was convicted begged her not to kill herself or ask the jury for death. I thought her family was turned away that day!? Wasn't that the day g-ma wasn't in her wheel chair and Jean C was chasing them down as they drove away? LIES!

And also, THAT is makeup?! Nice cold sore on your bottom lip, Jodi.

Funny you should say that .. here's one I prepared earlier ....

I think that's a free font she used, anyone recognise it?

Oh Lord I should not be watching coverage of OK right now listening to these people making me all teary eyed. Through tears I read that shirt and had to read it over again bc I thought it said I am a (part of her body we all saw and did not want to see it eyeing back at us) trial survivor

I just got a chance to watch the testimony today. Here are my thoughts on what I saw.

Jodi wants to recycle (that is good of her, so bury her in a pine box after her execution) she wants to continue donating her hair to Locks of Love (she can do that for several years. The novelty will wear off before her execution.) She wants to do things in the prison (better check with the warden to see if the job of running the prison is open.)

If they kill her, according to Jodi the jury will make her family feel bad. She has suffered, she didn't get to go take pictures at her brothers wedding and they have kids she hasn't held. And now the jury convicted her she will never get to have any kids. And the family will continue to have Christmas without her.

She can do drawings (when did she ever get Frank Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe and Elvis to sit for her???? Oh that is a copy of another picture? Someone needs to tell her that is a copyright infringement. Oh my, she broke another law.)

Domestic violence t shirt?????? (See I told you I was abused, now maybe you will believe me because I designed this t shirt.)

People are being mean and the only person willing to testify for her won't testify because of death threats. (are we sure it was because of death threats, or was it because the defense kept delaying court and she couldn't afford to stay there any longer?)

Did I leave anything out? Oh yeah, she is sorry. Not real passionate about it but she is sorry. She never knew she could do that (thankfully Travis was the only one, after she found out she could do it who knows what would happen?) To tell the truth I am not sure if she is sorry she killed Travis or if she is sorry she got caught.

Not convincing to me.

I just cut and pasted it into another format because I'm sure they'll take it down soon. By the way, the "impartial" journalist covering this story essentially called us the peanut gallery. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Am I allowed to include what I was able to copy in a post here? I don't want to break any rules.

Someone should tweet him and tell him the Peanut Gallery just read his after verdict article online! :)

GUYS! I've been catching up and I have to ask a question. I didn't search so if this has already been discussed, just ignore me and I'll find it tomorrow:

Did Jodi mouth anything that we can understand when Martinez was talking about her artwork?

Thanks!!!!

:please: that the jury comes back with a verdict ASAP -- like tomorrow !

:please: for Justice for Travis !

:eek:fftobed: and catching up on reading ...

:seeya: See y'all in the morning ...

Oh ... :please: WS stays up and running tomorrow because I do think we will have a verdict -- DP !!!

You notice when she is asked about Travis, she takes a big gulp?

Great question: "What would you say to Travis?" :what:

New JA Interview: Jodi Arias on Travis: "We brought out the worst in each other"
In her first interview since pleading with jurors for her life, Jodi Arias sits down with
12 News anchor Mark Curtis and Arizona Republic reporter Michael Kiefer to discuss her case
http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2013/05/22/2349667/

I'm gonna be one happy happy owl when the Jodi Show is done once and for all. I just hope while she's old and forgotten in prison, someone gets to ask her, "So, Jodi, was it all worth it?"

Self centered piece of work that she is, I'm sure she'll let on that jail is the most wonderful thing that could ever happen to anyone, and she's so fortunate, yadda, yadda, yadda.

The rest of us salute your wisdom, Jodi, while we enjoy a family get together, or go on a vacation somewhere wonderful with someone we dearly love (and who loves us back) or even just over a glass of fine beer drunk at the awesome little neighborhood outdoor cafe. Have fun at the big house, girlie! :seeya:

I can't look at her, I have that page closed and just listening...can't handle those freakin evil eyes. I do need to try and fall asleep later.

Just watched the Kiefer interview. Now I'm going to take two Ativan, a shot of whiskey, and go to bed. What. a. b**ch. :furious:

He just referred to her as a sex kitten....well that made her day. Makes me physically ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV