Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do I believe in court starting tomorrow at 9:30 Arizona Time? I've become
so paranoid of being tricked again. Following this trial is becoming an ordeal.

Prayers for the Jurors. Prayers for the Family and Friends of Travis. Cries to the Heavens for Truth and Justice.

I am betting the house she asks for death, she thinks in her sick mind that means she won! That is why the DT was up in arms today

and...she can project blame onto her Defense team and say "See, what you made me do? You did SUCH a poor job of representing me that I HAD to ask for the DP!"

True--none of us know him but then again I'm sure the majority of us don't know anyone in this case. I think it's fair to voice an opinion about him if it can be shown that he lied in the interview.

On cross Juan asked him: Do you remember in May of 2008 she was asking you for gas cans so she could make a trip to Mesa Az--Do you remember that?

His answer: Yes

Today in the interview he stated: "(I) did not know Jodi was going to Mesa, Az."
5th segment, lasting 2:28 minutes at the 53 second mark.

What kind of person does that?

Yes-I know all this & your right
but my post had nothing to do with him talking about her going to Mesa
It had to do with all the negativity(name calling) towards DB

The above is what my 2nd ex is, + a few other "things". I will never agree that CMja is Schizo- Anything. Actually, I feel it's a slap in the face to anyone suffering from that who has kept their illness in check with meds. It is a horrible illness and a constant struggle, both for those who have it and the people around them.
I don't think she would have been able to handle jail for 5 years without having some type of "break", "psychotic" or otherwise, if she was.

Exactly.....she is not Schizo anything.
Imo, she is exactly what D*Marte dx her: BPD. I would add w/comorbidity; r/o Dissociative Disorder.

MOO

Why is the DT pitching a fit if JA asks fir the DP. Isn't it her right to ask for that? She was found guilty, verdict didn't go as they had hoped. So they lost, why can't she ask for DP and the jury grant that wish without the DT standing in the way?

I felt that JA knew exactly what was coming down the pike today - she was her usual smug self.

The rest of the world has to revolve around Ms. Jodi Ann Arias :banghead:

Yes, she was back to her usual "smug self" today -- compared to the way she looked on Thursday ...

Which makes me believe she KNEW WTH was going on today ... she was behind it !

:moo:

Yes. I wonder when the Mormon's came to the door?

So from Spring '06- September '06, she transformed herself into a Mormon trophy wife wannabe.

I wonder if Jodi was a blonde when she was with DB.

Interesting that DB said that Jodi became involved with PPL, Mormon church and the Secret in the Spring of 2006 and that's when she started to change - I thought she didn't meet Travis until the PPL convention in September?

I was standing in line at a grocery store today and I noticed all the magazines. Not one, not even the 'scandal rags' had a pic of JA. :floorlaugh: She would be so disappointed. Her life is on the line and no one is featuring her story on the cover.

I am not as familiar with all the legalities as most on the board, so hoping someone can explain what the 'stay' was that KN asked for....what was it and in laymans terms, what does it meam? Thanks!

What kind of Play acting did we just see on HLN After Dark. OMG LMAO

:seeya: I saw Vinnie's "performance" ... but when that woman came on and started "performing," I changed the channel !

Oh -- and that guy doing the "headstands" ? I mean seriously ...

:( Now I am watching the tornado coverage which is absolutely devastating ... I mean it looks like a "bomb" went off there ... :(

:( Unfortunately, they are now reporting that 20 children died ... :(

:please:

I am inconsolable. So many innocent babies dead in OK, and the convicted murderer still holds court!

She is falsity; she is lies; she is an abomination; she is evil incarnate!

Please, God, let this be the day! Let us be done with her!!!!!

I wonder if Jodi will be up late tonight coloring an EXTRA special picture to show the jury tomorrow? :facepalm:

I am inconsolable. So many innocent babies dead in OK, and the convicted murderer still holds court!

She is falsity; she is lies; she is an abomination; she is evil incarnate!

Please, God, let this be the day! Let us be done with her!!!!!
((( hugs)))

Yes. I wonder when the Mormon's came to the door?

So from Spring '06- September '06, she transformed herself into a Mormon trophy wife wannabe.

I wonder if Jodi was a blonde when she was with DB.

Yep, blonde in the pic w/ DB and his blurry kid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member