Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate seeing photos of her, scrolling like mad to avoid them here.

Please tell me the question about life and parole doesn't mean they are considering life. Please. And please let it not be the case JM's mention of 25 is not a reversible error.

what the heck is wrong with her toes?? is anything right with her??

This is the same s*** that happened in our cousin's murder, "Does life mean life, or can she get out?" :headbang: The answer is YES, she can potentially get out!!!

Either the jury is fishing for something to make them feel okay about giving death, or they are taking her words about her family into consideration.

I have a feeling that they will give her LWOP.

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 3m
#JodiArias update... The lawyers are arguing about what the life sentence means. WOW is jury considering LIFE????

It sounds like, no matter what, the jury wants to make sure she can never get out. Since it sounds like with life there is always a possibility, they will vote death.

When the jurors retired to their rooms to decide a sentence yesterday, the Ascendant (Rising Sign) was 6°27' Libra. The Descendant, of course was 6°27' Aries. Maurice Wemyss in his three volume Wheel of Life or Scientific Astrology gives "Life or Death" as the meaning of those degrees. No other degree in the entire zodiac is given that designation.

This is really neat! :cheers:

Tex you did not accept my invitation to your place tonight for chicken & dumplings & that banana thingie?

:seeya: Yeah! I've been meaning to ask, (still sorta a newbie and all) do you post these recipes somewhere?

You don't know how many times I've been reading back in threads and see one of the tasty pictures and begin starving... after bedtime. It's not fair to the late nite sleuths...that tres leches was especially cruel! :seeya:

This jury has owned this case and want to have the final say. I don't expect a hung jury.

As for lunch, they've been together for a long, long time and probably want to enjoy each other's company over lunch. :moo:

BBM

I agree and I also think it may be a sign they will finish today.

On my last day as a juror last summer we ALL ate together in the deliberation room. We decided the day before that we wanted to all eat together the next day because we expected to finish.

To be honest, nothing is as suitable as punishment as Death, but I would be ok with life, she may give interviews but in time she will fizzle out and no one will care about her. And if she ever did get out of jail, well look what happened to OJ. Karma.

When the jurors retired to their rooms to decide a sentence yesterday, the Ascendant (Rising Sign) was 6°27' Libra. The Descendant, of course was 6°27' Aries. Maurice Wemyss in his three volume Wheel of Life or Scientific Astrology gives "Life or Death" as the meaning of those degrees. No other degree in the entire zodiac is given that designation.[/

Deleted by me

The fact that JA can think so quickly and accuse the ABC Reporter of being a hater is in direct conflict to her statements that her brain scrambles when she is pressed. She didn't go into a fog - she comes out fighting. You can see the actual change in her eyes, her face and hear the tone of her voice change. Chilling.

Would love for the jurors to see her in action. Nothing rattles her - not even committing murder.

Don't worry, they have. She pulled that crap with JM and it was very obvious.

Wow that was interesting. JW was telling the jury that the CM wouldn't be eligible for parole. Two pics! A huddle and people trying to get in. JSS then asked JM if he was going to be around court today and he said yes. Nurmi wanted to approach instead of answering. And people trying to get into court. The CM was speaking so comfortably to the DT when she doesn't know she's being filmed.

Attachments

• huddle2.gif
    huddle2.gif
    71.5 KB · Views: 63
  • peoplecourt.jpg
    peoplecourt.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 64
On HLN Ashley is saying that JM did a reversible error by telling they Jury that JA could get out on parole one day and she thinks the Jury is scared thus wanting the definition of life.

And Beth Karas said that JM knows what he's doing.

When the jurors retired to their rooms to decide a sentence yesterday, the Ascendant (Rising Sign) was 6°27' Libra. The Descendant, of course was 6°27' Aries. Maurice Wemyss in his three volume Wheel of Life or Scientific Astrology gives "Life or Death" as the meaning of those degrees. No other degree in the entire zodiac is given that designation.

I feel so dumb...but what does this mean??? TIA

Ryan Smith ‏@ryansmithtv 2m
Based on jury ?, my take: jury thinking seriously about "life", if they think she won't get out of prison. #JodiArias

Noooooooooo!!!!! :please:

I thought for sure this was a slam dunk!

If they vote life, and then see her recent interviews once they are no longer under admonition, I guarantee they will regret that decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela