Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN is saying now that it was NOT a QUESTION from the jury, it was an instruction from the judge. The jury had nothing to do with those events. Everyone can calm down now.

On another note, I wish Juror 8 was still in the group. It sounded like he thought the exact same things most of us did during the trial. Hearing from him on Dr. Drew was reassuring.

Live feed is re-running what just happened in court.

It seems it was the judge that brought the Jury in, instruction was left out and they were given that instruction when the judge brought them. This was not a jury question. :skip:

Man, reportage is so slipshod these days. We're surrounded by media idiots.

Part of a jury instruction missed out. They are playing this for the journalists. Nothing to worry about people.

Attachments

• camera.jpg
    camera.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 23
Dilemma....should I drink wine before noon? Not feeling relaxed at all.

Not if you have a bottle "ChocoVine", it's a dutch chocolate wine and it's dangerous, because it tastes so good..lol The best of both worlds, chocolate and wine.

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 3m
IMPORTANT update... #JodiArias jury DID NOT ask about "LIFE" ... Judge read an instruction which was not yet read to Jury about Life

Two things that amuse me

First thing is that JA can stay up till midnight and grant interviews - no migraines, no food issues, no lack of sleep problems. Scammed the court didn't she?

It strikes me as funny that the DT is going to spin LWOP as a win. And the talking heads are going along with this.

Life in prison isn't going to be what the murderer thinks - there is no book club and she will have to play nice with the 'big girls' not the same characters she manipulated in jail.

If jury comes back with life does JSS have option to overturn it and give her death?

*SIGH* Not that I think JSS would do that, I don't think she has the *coconuts* to pull something that big :facepalm:

A girl can hope tho....

No, she can't.

I am glad they did this this morning.. I think it makes it clearer to the jury that if they give her life she could get parole, because it is up to the Judge then not them. They only get to decided life or death and if they pick life, She could possible be out in 25 years.

No matter what Wilmott says, JM came through better.

But she would still be eligible for parole, which would not be up to the jury.

Do they know that?

Probability the jury will give DP just increased substantially, :MOO:

In one of the two best interviews from last night when the reporter asked her why she didn't say "I'm sorry" and said she could do it now. She said she thought she did, right there while continuing they ended up talking over each other and you notice how quickly she said the words "I'm Sorry" for when she was speaking at the same time as the reporter. It was so quick and easy for her to say for that, but still resisted on saying "I'm sorry" to the Alexander family. :facepalm:

I think it is. I don't think life in prison is punishment enough for Jodi. She will still be able to see and talk with her family. She'll have friendships she'll get to sort of celebrate holidays. She'll be able to read, learn, exist. She'll be able to give interviews again. She denied Travis all those things so they should be denied to her.

She will still live possibly 20+ more years even if she gets death. But those will be far different years, she'll be by herself, locked up 23 hours a day. Unable to spew lies anymore or get attention via interviews. She'll essentially just be waiting to die. That is a much more fitting punishment for her.

I agree mojo monkey.....

She might get out someday if JSS doesn't giver jodi LWOP.

Well...if the jury comes back with a Life verdict, JSS would be out of her mind if she even thought about the possibility of parole.

IMO, she would be like a salmon swimming upstream with many grizzlies waiting to attack her.

So in earlier post, someone listed tweets this morning from that WildAbout guy and he named the HLN reporters who showed up wearing a beautiful shade of salmon today....(JC and BK both in salmon suits and some male reporter sporting salmon dress shirt)....

Salmon....pink socks...no interview for you HLN........

Coincidence????!!!
Definitely not. The CM is wearing her jail clothes. Lots of us have posted the links from the media interviews in Maricopa last week. They showed the pink underwear and socks the inmates wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member