Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This jury has owned this case and want to have the final say. I don't expect a hung jury.

As for lunch, they've been together for a long, long time and probably want to enjoy each other's company over lunch. :moo:

Agree. Seems from reports we read the Jurors appeared to get along well. Perhaps this Juror offered to bring lunch for everyone and have a working lunch. I never read anything into anything reported on a Jury. Other than if they chat amongst themselves or ignore each other.

Jodi feels betrayed" by the jury???? VVha?? I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. Such a narcissist.

If she gets LWOP, she can buy a TV for about $300 - comes with basic cable.
:banghead:

And she can do interviews whenever the media wants her to. :banghead::banghead::banghead:[/QUOTE]

Media will no longer be interested in her.

I saw that on camera. There was no one in the courtroom but the attorneys, CKJA, and the staff.

It was on camera but I think that was an accident. At that time the press or families were not there.

JS asked KN and JM if they were close.

Now a juror question.

This jury got it right the last two times. I try to stay positive and think they will do it again. I've never felt as strongly about anything as I do about what Jodi deserves. Up until the interviews she gave last night, I could have lived with LWOP. Today, I'll be crushed if they don't give her the DP. Jodi isn't normal. If you don't believe her story about the attack in the bathroom, you are a hater! I wish that reporter had just gotten up and walked out on her. Nobody ever calls her on her BS! That's the reason she and her parents couldn't get along, they didn't buy her $#!t, so they were dead to her. I believe she is capable of killing again, because she is pure evil!

Live at Court. Juror question!!! I bet it's about the life sentence and what it means.

Juror question, counsel approach.

Whoa, big surprise.

Do we get to hear the question?

From WAT :

44s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Defense just came out of the front right door and are seated at their desk now. Nurmi has on black suit with salmon shirt . #JodiArias

14s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

#JodiArias was just brought in and the judge is now here. Still no sign of the Arias family. Tune in now.

13s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Attorneys are at the bench going over the juror question right now. It will be read out loud when the Jury comes in. #JodiArias

My heart goes out to the Alexander family. This waiting must be pure agony, IMO.

LWOP = life without the possibility of parole (WO equals without)

LWP = life with the possibility of parole after 25 years

It's a juror question. Council please approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3