Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The CM doesn't have her glasses on but could still see look back to her family. Starts with f and ends in raud!

Jury is being brought in.

Court is in session ..jury question. Right now the lawyers are with the judge and they are just now bringing in jury.

I believe AZLawyer said up thread that if there is a hung jury, they get a new jury.

Did I read that right?
... The jury then deliberates for a third time to determine whether Arias should be sentenced to life or death. Their decision must be unanimous. In the case of a deadlock, a mistrial would be granted and a new jury would be chosen for this phase only.

If the jury votes for the death penalty, Arias would be sentenced immediately and she is likely to be sent to death row within hours. If the jury opts for a life sentence, the judge will set a sentencing date within 30 to 60 days and, at that time, will sentence Arias to natural life or life with eligibility for parole after 25 years. ...

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/13/arias-sentencing

Confucius say...Verdict is in and it's Death
image.jpg

Oh great, all knowing Confucius where do my socks go when they disappear from the laundry....

just saw Jodi mouth...."wow".....

ETA...she doesn't look all chipper NOW...

Jodi just mouthed the word wow to her attorneys during their conference

WHATEVER the jury questioned is Jodi did not like it! She said "WOW"

From WAT :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Jury is on the way in. Please stand for the jury. #JodiArias

JA seems to have put on her "pretend like I am contrite:floorlaugh:" face.

Guess she thinks she'll fool the jurors. Don't think so. I also rather like that she's playing this game in full view of the judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3