Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: :eek: :eek: WS is "acting out" again ! Slow ... slow ... slow ...

OMG -- it just said that I opted to take part in a poll ?

:scared::scared::scared: What's a girl to do ?

Don't throw heavy objects, but I really think that if they voted Life, this judge will give her LWOP. I don't believe for one minute that she hasn't noticed how unrepentant and patently dangerous CKJA is.

How can JW argue that if you say life she will stay in prison when in fact JSS can give her life with possible parole??

From WAT :

3m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Willmott is back up now. Judge dismissed jury and they began deliberations at 10:41. Headed back out now. #JodiArias

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Back in the hallway now. I heard that they will send that missed testimony video out to the media a bit later. #JodiArias

Wat: what is the "missed testify video". ?

Was surprised to see CMJA in court on HLN -- but I guess that was for the reading of the jury instruction. But dang, wasn't she all animated and laughing it up with her watcher (sheriff dude). Make me sick to my stomach.

And what was all that nonsense about not believing in the death penalty. She should have taken that into consideration when she was slaughtering TA.

For the Love of God!!!

MOO

Mel

From WAT :

3m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Willmott is back up now. Judge dismissed jury and they began deliberations at 10:41. Headed back out now. #JodiArias

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Back in the hallway now. I heard that they will send that missed testimony video out to the media a bit later. #JodiArias

WAT, what is the missed testimony video?

Both sides of family members arriving at courthouse?? Hmmm...

Stupid, stupid, stupid question and I should know the answer by now but...

They don't have to be unanimous on the vote, do they? What are the rules on that?

Yes, they do.

Their choices are:

1. Death Penalty,
  2. Life In Prison, or
  3. Unable to Agree.

If (1), she may be executed subject to: appeals, Supreme Court rulings, changes in the law, escape, she selficides™, or she's killed while incarcerated.

If (2), the judge will decide what specific life sentence she will receive. See all the caveats on (1) above.

If (3), a new jury(ies) will be enpanelled to decide the sentence and the process will continue until there is a unanimous sentence.

OK PEEPS...IT WAS N O T a jury question! Just clarified that the Judge left this out and needed to clarify. S I M M E R down naw.

It's all good, everyone!! The fact that it wasn't a jury question is good news.

She's getting the DP. Mark my words ;)

HLN has announced that both Jodi's family and Travis' family have arrived at the courthouse. Could a verdict have been reached and they just haven't told the media yet? I'm on pins and needles here! It makes sense they'd tell the family first then after a short time the media right?

It's easy to get worried I know sleuthers but for those with too much energy, here's a jump to conclusions map if anyone needs some exercise :floorlaugh:

Attachments

• jtc.gif
    jtc.gif
    23 KB · Views: 38
Was surprised to see CMJA in court on HLN -- but I guess that was for the reading of the jury instruction. But dang, wasn't she all animated and laughing it up with her watcher (sheriff dude). Make me sick to my stomach.

And what was all that nonsense about not believing in the death penalty. She should have taken that into consideration when she was slaughtering TA.

For the Love of God!!!

MOO

Mel
Gosh this is stressful waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics