Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE someone tell me

Does the jury know that JW lied to them about her never getting out

do they know the judges sentences her to LWOP OR LWP if they vote life?

Not unless one of them is an attorney or knows an awful about the law they don't. They only know what they were told. :banghead:

PLEASE someone tell me

Does the jury know that JW lied to them about her never getting out

do they know the judges sentences her to LWOP OR LWP if they vote life?

I don't think they know Jennifer straight out lied to them. And mark my words if they give her life Jennifer will work her *advertiser censored* off to argue to judge Stephens that she should get the opportunity to be paroled.

Jury question.. I hope we can glean some insight as to where the jury is with this. I'm getting sooo nervous!!

Chris Williams@chriswnews
#JodiArias jury has a question. When they ask it you'll see it live stream here ow.ly/1WyfaE from #Phoenix #TravisAlexander

I think it's more likely this jury hangs than they give her life. IMO, there are more people on that jury that want to give her the DP than life and no way would they be swayed this quickly and perhaps not at all. :twocents:

I wish they would hurry up because I need to leave for about half an hour. I don't want to miss anything!

Hmm watching some of the interviews from last night..
CMCHJA must be stressed only because she has what looked like beginning fever blister..

I don't usually give 'street cred' to GMA but HELLO Ryan Owens!! I think he asked all the right questions with the right.. let's say 'tone' cuz snark level doesn't sound quite right ;)

please someone tell me

does the jury know that jw lied to them about her never getting out

do they know the judges sentences her to lwop or lwp if they vote life?

yes juan explained it very well.

whatever they decide they have put in many hours and a lot of their lives on hold..so they have taken time and for me deserve praise even if I am not happy with what they decide for killer x girlfreind

Why would all the Fam be in there just for a jury question?

The terrible thing about Twitter is I just got a tweet from someone on the hockey team I follow, talking about what he's doing (on the off season, yet). Like I care.

Radar..... Where is seal? ...I miss him...

seal.gif

whatever they decide they have put in many hours and a lot of their lives on hold..so they have taken time and for me deserve praise even if I am not happy with what they decide for killer x girlfreind :jail: girlfiend

Hmm watching some of the interviews from last night..
CMCHJA must be stressed only because she has what looked like beginning fever blister..

I don't usually give 'street cred' to GMA but HELLO Ryan Owens!! I think he asked all the right questions with the right.. let's say 'tone' cuz snark level doesn't sound quite right ;)

I haven't seen the GMA interview yet .. does anyone have a link for it?

For everyone worried about the life question, the jury has to know that they are not the ones who decide LWOP or LWP. I tend to think if they don't want her ever getting out they will lean towards DP. I have faith in this jury.

This is not a good day for my HLN live feed to be a butt.

*grumpy cat face*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member