Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not bipolar, she doesn't have borderline personality disorder.....or any other mental health issue IMO She is evil, nothing but evil.

Jodi is saying she wants to use the media to tell women in DV situations to document everything. Does she mean before they stab and shoot them? Why wouldnt you just tell them to get out?

Thank you moonshine...
In our case the killers did both get life in prison ( which in Canada is questionable)....death was more appropriate...
Without going into too much detail ...our girl was tortured and killed by a couple with a baby and another on the way...
She was murdered 20 days after her 20th birthday after being stalked by a co worker who had known her less than a month...
There were 42 court appearances before the trial was to begin as the murderer's fired their lawyers countless times etc.
Because of a publication ban , the true horrendous ness of our dear girls death was unpublished...the couple were compared to Benardo/homolka
One pled guilty two weeks before trial started and the other pled guilty on the second day of the trial... At least we were spared the full impact...
Both received life in prison with no chance of parole for 25 years...
We were able to share our victim impact statements and made a plea with the judge to keep the records of the trial sealed in order to try to preserve the dignity of Jennifer's life...
We live with true PTSD, but we will persevere, honouring our dear girl's memory...always outweighing her smile and sheer goodness against the darkness of those that murdered her...
Anyway... I feel strongly for the Alexander's...for Justice...for all of us that care...
And even though I have been in the depths of sorrow and sadness...I know there is good in the world...feel a certain warmth on my shoulder in the sunshine...hear an echo of a laugh in the wind...and, as hokey as that may sound I know that love never dies...and justice can prevail...

...sorry for the novella...just feeling extremely emotional right now...
Justice for Travis...may the bell toll for Jodi...

I'm so very sorry, basilcat :( That is horribly sad! Nobody should ever have to experience that in life. I hope you are able to have some peace in your life.

She's not bipolar, she doesn't have borderline personality disorder.....or any other mental health issue IMO She is evil, nothing but evil.

they couldn't get an 'evil' expert to testify.
oh well.

To bad the jury could not see her interviews from last night...they would have made the decision by now.. I promise!!! Wow...what a unbelievable human that has not a ... soul!! She is like on a high today from being in the spotlight!! She is loving today. Unreal!!

Yes, too bad Travis did not document and call the police every time Jodi broke into his house, slashed his tires, hacked into his accounts, stalked him....make a record and document...Jodi's advice. I bet she was violent with Travis because I don't think he did anything to her except react with nasty words when she stepped way over the line, by then...she had blurred the lines so far in Travis' mind, he didn't know which way was up. Jodi was the domestic violence abuser and dangerous stalker. June 4, 2008 proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70