Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they just said JA family on the way and told people to move out of an aisle to make room for them. Yep yep yep.

OMG Land Before Time is on my living room TV. . .if I hear yep yep yep or no no no one more time. . . . .lol

If it's just a question why would we need anybody but the attorneys, CMJA, and the judge...what's with all the security? That seems really odd.

One of those surreal moments that you experience when you are on a jury is when you have reached the end and you are free to go. You literally walk out of the courtroom and are like... what now? It's a very bizarre thing to be so completely consumed by something, and then all of a sudden you're not. I guess the difference here will be that everybody and their brother will be hounding these people to talk for quite some time.

You know what guys? I just had a thought....what if....
it's really the verdict but they don't wanna give advance notice to protect the jury b/c it's gonna be a mob out there (of reporters mainly) trying to talk to them if they get advance notice. Maybe this way they can just go out the side door and go home.????

BUt....only problem with this is that no one is reporting that CMJA family is there.

Tweets say they r on the way!

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 1m
Extra security... Going into #JodiArias courtroom...
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

How do I get a job as a DP Mitigator....? Seriously, has this woman done anything in 4 months??

Well, she did bring the puffy shirts back into fashion, along with the Ozzy Osbourne mega cross pendant.

jerry-seinfeld.jpg

Oh, I hope this is incorrect:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m

We're hearing that if there's no conclusion today, the Arias jury is off until Wednesday.

When the Scott Peterson juror wanted out, was that made public before or after the fact? I didn't even remember a juror got off but someone here said it was the foreman.

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 43s

If JA's family is going to be there, I don't think it's a question like this morning. I think they're going to say they can't come to a unanimous decision again or it's something to do with one of the jurors.

That's my concern too. At the same time, I hope it's a verdict. :please::please::please:

There will be a verdict now for death penalty. There will be a verdict now for the death penalty. There will be a verdict now for the death penalty...I am saying this non stop. I want this to be over!!! Praying for Travis's family...and the jury.

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 49s

via Twitter:

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 1m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela