DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is JMO

I think the jury is worried about her getting out someday

and I also think Jodi is worried about getting LWOP if the verdict is life

She wants LWP REALLY REALLY BAD

the judges just tend to other matters and don't conduct trials so seems like the jury could deliberate. Hopefully will end soon...

Well I hope if there's no verdict today they deliberate tomorrow. If there is security at the courthouse they should be able to.

court reporter called in as well as extra security. please let them have come to a verdict! this needs to be over.

I think it will be the jury saying they cannot come to an agreement. Why else would there be extra security if it's just a question? that wasn't the case when they asked questions earlier.

My question is, what do you think will happen in the case the jury was deadlocked? Will the state agree to LWOP or start the penalty phase over to try again to get death?

Tweet from:

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkieferWe're hearing that if there's no conclusion today, the Arias jury is off until Wednesday.

:banghead:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 34s
“@Ashduckworth_01: is #JodiArias family there? I heard they ,were on there way, said they were not coming until verdict” not here

It's like a twattle (tweet battle) :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
....plus I see you got to use 2 W's in there too ....right on eh?:floorlaugh:

Yeah, I'm kinda proud of my shiny new w. I've been using it quite a bit today to make up for lost Ws of yore. Hope I'm not being too much of a Chatty Cathy. :floorlaugh:

Lol :floorlaugh:
I need to go to the grocery store! Ill wait until 4:30
I just don't know why a question after this long. This is unbelievable ! Don't throw rocks at me.
Is your pizza good what kind is it! Maybe ill buy one after we are free to go

How much ya wanna bet...
this is it.....

Did someone say..
Rocks?

Attachments

• pile-of-rocks.jpg
    pile-of-rocks.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 6
Nothing has been tweeted by PIO about this either question or verdict...

There will be a verdict now for death penalty. There will be a verdict now for the death penalty. There will be a verdict now for the death penalty...I am saying this non stop. I want this to be over!!! Praying for Travis's family...and the jury.

I'm with you

With all of the security, I'm afraid they are dismissing the jurors due to hung jury and giving them extra security. Please let me be wrong...

Elizabeth Erwin Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 1m

Jury coordinator just arrived at the courtroom. I haven't seen her here before. #jodiarias

what are they debating? cmja was a nice baby? come on she is an adult that planed an slaughtered and murdered travis alexander 3 times . this is sick. it makes me sick to watch a jury being weak cause they saw cmja baby pics. but not paying attention to how she slaughtered travis alexander.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 32s

Seems like hwe are waiting for #jodiarias' family. Still outside courtroom. Ugh.

Reporters told it's a juror question but it seems like too much activity for that, especially when the questions are under seal. She and the attorneys can take care of it and send an answer to the jurors without all this hullabaloo.

I'm suspicious.

Well, she did bring the puffy shirts back into fashion, along with the Ozzy Osbourne mega cross pendant.

jerry-seinfeld.jpg

...remember when we all thought Nurmi had on a puffy shirt...:floorlaugh:

oooohhh...extra security...
before it gets crazy...I love all of you...Thanks for being here...the laughter, the tears, the sharing and caring...LOVE you alll:seeya::seeya:
:loveyou::skip::skip:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Seems like hwe are waiting for #jodiarias' family. Still outside courtroom. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela