Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 1m

Jury coordinator just arrived at the courtroom.
I haven't seen her here before. #jodiarias

Vinnie can read my tea leaves any time he wants....:blushing:

Fine with me as long as I can have Mike Gelanos. I heard he is short - and I'm only 5'0 tall - so we would make a good couple :floorlaugh:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Seems like hwe are waiting for #jodiarias' family. Still outside courtroom. Ugh.

Sweaty palms, palpitations, shallow breathing. I'm embarrassed to admit the beginning of anxiety attack. How could I let this trial get to me so?

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

OK FOLKS SERIOUSLY...

What if this is it... the verdict?
What the heck are we gonna do without our daily chats? Our jokes? Our in-fighting?

(((((((MY WS FAMILY))))))))))

With that being said.. I'll LMAO if it's a Jury Question like..

"Can we deliberate tomorrow too?"

But for Alexander's I hope that this is the Verdict..That Justice is finally here and that the Lord has given the Jury the Wisdom to make the Right Choice for Justice for those personally involved in the case.. My Love and Support is with everyone in that courtroom (except CMCHJA sorry no support or love there)!

Please God let there be a verdict. Let there be some peace for the Alexanders and all those who love and miss Travis.

Yesterday I ate so much food because of stress. McDonalds dollar menu for breakfast, Burger King for lunch, 6 pack of huge glazed donuts for .... for what? I was so tired and sick. I need this to be over.

I am going to exercise every day after this is over. Except maybe Fridays.

I ate like 5 cupcakes over the course of last weekend....so sad.

HLN (yeah, yeah, yeah) says it IS possible for them to say its just a question when they really have a verdict so as to lesson the chaos.

Troy Hayden Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 48s

“@BUFSHRIMP: @troyhaydenfox10 HLN reporting extra security?!” Been that way for a week #FOX10 #JodiArias

I think the judge is dismissing jurors ...hung jury, as I have been saying. Hope I am wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katiatorres