Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're right, I'll cook you a huge meal tomorrow! Southern cooking and I dunno how to do that!

I thought we were all going to Tex's for that Banana Thingie...:floorlaugh:
...and potent potables....

Talk about anxiety!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 6m
@troyhaydenfox10 The Arias Family is visiting the Grand Canyon .intetesting

Amazing....how about some sightseeing while waiting for our family member to be sentenced to death? Weird family.

Even if its hung, the judge has yet to read them the Allen charge... She'll send them back... Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She read it yesterday morning. Same one, word for word, as was read to Wendy A. jury

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 6m
@troyhaydenfox10 The Arias Family is visiting the Grand Canyon .intetesting

Umm you'd think they'd ohhhhh IDK have @ least the next 20 yrs to drop by Grand Canyon on any upcoming visit to Perryville Donchya know... Righttttttttttt?

Mostly, I want some sort of closure for the Alexanders. They deserve some peace at last.

Whatever the outcome I just made a promise to myself that I will never follow another trial. Never. It's too heartbreaking.

You guys, I have to go to the bathroom sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad, but I don't dare leave the computer! I'm dying over here!
Don't risk it, Tut. Remember how this court works. You've got at least 20 minutes once everyone gets set down. ;)

I'm hoping they are fingering a juror for failure to deliberate and they are announcing a replacement with an alternate, deliberations to resume next week.

Only thing better would be simple "Yes, we kill her." Death to the monster.

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 1m
Family being briefed by victim advocate...

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Victims advocate is speaking with friends of Travis' family and Tanisha out here. #jodiarias

Bbm- LOL @ twattle! Is that a MrsG original? If so, you should trademark that asap.

Not to be confused with twaddle...
which hopefully CMJA will come across in her thesaurus.
It'll give her a little insight into what people think of every word that
a) comes out of her mouth
b) she puts to paper/twitter

Maybe they are assembling so JSS can say that they will work tomorrow..? Idk..i'm so nervous!!!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Victims advocate is speaking with friends of Travis' family and Tanisha out here. #jodiarias

Can't understand why I'm crying uncontrollably. So nervous. So sad for family and jury. Hang tight lovely Sleuther friends. Having you here with me is so wonderful and soothing... xoxo

:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member