Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Someone has mercy on the murderer's soul.

The torture continues for the Alexanders.

The manipulation continues for the slaughterer.

This Jury needs to be respected..They sat for months..The convicted of premeditated murder...they said yes exceptionally cruel....Let us let Jury #2 give the final determination...Hey IF I were in the jury # 2 Poll and they asked me..do ya know of this trial?? No sir I play angry birds and buy cows and stuff for that farm game.....JA remember is a convicted murderess. JSS has seen the interviews...oops JA

To reference GOB (arrested development) "c'mon!"
So how long is a penalty phase when it restarts? I don't understand how this works.

Oh, I am sick at heart! Stunned beyond belief. Crying now. I prayed so hard all day for the verdict to be DP.

I think the jury did great .. they stuck by their own convictions .. it is RIGHT to hang the jury if you can not agree, I'd rather hung than a jury where people felt like they had just gone with the crowd.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!
I missed the verdict. A mistrial, as in start the whole way over?????

They can't do it. Fine, move on, go home. Thanks for the Murder 1 with Premed, that Is a biggie!

Bring on a new Jury!

I have to say goodnight peeps. There are words coming out of my mouth right now that are shocking my family, and scaring my Pom.

I.Have.No.Words........that I can say here. :censored:

God bless the Alexander family and keep them strong. :cry:

What is Jodi so upset about? Doesn't this just prolong her life another few weeks?
Maybe she is shocked that some on the jury were willing to sentence her to death? She thought she had won them ALL over with the t shirt.

Well, probably those last set of interviews can come in during the next phase. The new jurors can have seen media etc. just need to be able to set that aside and follow the law.

How can those people sit on that jury for that long & hang?!?!?!? Can't wait till they see everything kept out of trial & her moronic interviews. Unbelievable! I really have lost faith in humanity!!!!!

It is not a whole new trial......only for new jurors....Right?

Well pick some of the jurors from Canada here......I have a decision here!!

I hope the holdouts are sick to their stomachs when they know what we all know and they see all the interviews, learn about the smuggled magazine code, and the WEALTH of evidence that couldn't be brought in.

It had to be sabotage from the first day they started to deliberate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024