Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth Karas says she has thought Juror #16 has been apart from the other jurors from the beginning, she answered very meekly if this decision was hers while all the other Jurors answered forcefully- and is sure this is the holdout....

Which one is 13?

:please::please::please:so they're gonna ship the CM of to prison now, right?????:please::please::please:

Hope they get the murderer quickly back to jail. After all, during trial she couldn't be late for her evening meal.

Begs the question: will they offer a LWOP deal and let this all end? or will they go for a new trial? I am uncertain as to what will happen. I did not see this coming, seriously.

:stormingmad: Tears of joy; no question. :stormingmad:

She's either in such denial, thinking she's won again because she bought a couple months until she knows her true fate. Or, she's happy because she enjoys seeing the Alexanders suffer. Maybe it's both.

I'm really glad I'm not there, I don't know if I could keep myself from knocking her up side her snide, ugly, pony tailed head. :stormingmad:

Did her family show up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO Jodi's tears were because she was shocked that there were some jurors who wanted to put her lil precious (not) a$$ on death row! She can't believe they all didn't fall for her mother Teresa act the other day.

Why is Jodi crying?

:dunno: HLN said because her family wasn't there.

She will be crying now... that she was so cocky and gave all those interviews, Juan will find a way to show those interviews to the new jury.

I don't ever want to see that look of RELIEF on Jodi's face again.
:stormingmad:
The smile on Willmott's face. :stormingmad:
Being congratulated be the advocate. :stormingmad:

I think it is perfectly exceptable to be angry and frustrated and peeved over the situation. People are allowed to feel that way. There is a family that is great pain who deserved a verdict and the right verdict. They did not deserve this and honestly it's just shocking that they are getting it.

So yes, I will judge the decision of whoever it was with mud on their heel, I will be upset and then I will cry for this family and I will not listen to one person who lectures us on why we should not berate, judge, or think badly about this jury. This is terrible. This is not right and while not all of that Jury obviously dug their heel but someone did and that is my upset. The decision of those who dug their heels.

This jury is made up of MANY INDIVIDUALS. Why blast them for something beyond their control?

Juan looks absolutely disgusted with them, rightly so.

:seeya: ZsaZsa -- he did look so disgusted ...

I feel so sorry for him ! He is a remarkable man !

He did everything he could, was honest and genuine, and this jury kicked him, Travis and his Family in the ...

MOO MOO MOO

:moo::moo::moo:

I like to put pain in a little box and shove it aside. I am smiling right now. If anyone on their side has any sense of satisfaction they are fooling themselves, WHO is convicted of 1st Degree Murder with Premeditation bringing with that a Life or Death sentence? THEIR CLIENT the Recycler.

One deep breath and everyone will feel invigorated! The new Jury will be ready to do the job they won't be exhausted by 6 months of trial they just got done watching on TV. This will be a difficult Jury to seat as this made International News.

But they will seat a Jury. This is a lose lose for Recycler Jodi, at the very least, she has a Life Sentence. Truly, she is not getting out, there will be a march on Maricopa County to protest any Parole hearing if that ever happened. They won't let her out. She will say "thank you Parole board, let me tell you about how I was abused by Travis..." They will see her to the door, yet again, go back to your cell and separate plastic from paper from foam....

We are all allowed to have ice cream and comfort food until July 18th. Anyone that can still fit in their chairs will gather back in our cozy part of the world....

What a disappointment. But to attack this jury with absolutely NO INFORMATION AT ALL on what went on inside that room is, IMHO, totally unfair. And very ugly.

We're NOT attacking. We are free to express our feelings....we have 1st amendement rights just like Jodi does. Or does she get more right than we do??

EXACTLY ! This is a BIG WIN for them :banghead:

And I bet Jodi is sititing there SMIRKING and SINGING :

"You can mark my words, no jury will ever convict me." :banghead:

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

She WAS convicted though.
They didn't agree on the sentence, but her evil self WAS convincted and will remain convicted.

:stormingmad: Tears of joy; no question. :stormingmad:

Because she can't give anymore interviews and she had an outfit all ready...

Seriously, because her status won't change and death is still on the table for her. Remember, she's in isolation with no opportunity to serve the causes that she has never lifted a finger for up to this point in her life.

Anagrammy

So, they only have to do the life or death phase again, right? Not more than that. Right?

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 21s
We're getting reports from inside the courtroom that 2 #JodiArias jurors were openly crying inside the jury box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654