Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it.

I pray Travis's Family can get through this.

This Jury will be ashamed to talk to anyone about this.

In my opinion.....Pinellas 12 ver.2.0.

This jury has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. imo

ETA: and a jury presser is coming up so they must not be too shamed

What a disappointment. But to attack this jury with absolutely NO INFORMATION AT ALL on what went on inside that room is, IMHO, totally unfair. And very ugly.

Please. I'm talking about the holdout(s). What we have seen of the psychopath.

"It will all work out"? Easy to say. Tell that to Travis' family.

Hey it's our system...at least they got a murder one conviction. If one juror was sympathetic to her, at least he/she was able to vote for murder one.

Does this mean that KN and JW are still stuck defending JA? If so, I take a certain delight in that since they've tried so hard to get off this case.

JA WON AGAIN....damn her

I don't think she's won at all. She's was convicted of 1st degree murder and will be in prison for the rest of her life.

I hate some of the things being said here about these jurors and comparing them to the Pinellas 12 is just absurd. CA is a free woman. JA is not.

I don't believe there was a stealth juror, I don't believe someone did this to be famous, etc. Putting someone to death is an extremely hard decision and I think they did the best they could.

It's a huge win for the defense. Huge! They just raised the odds on saving her life.

EXACTLY ! This is a BIG WIN for them :banghead:

And I bet Jodi is sititing there SMIRKING and SINGING :

"You can mark my words, no jury will ever convict me." :banghead:

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Well, God bless the jury, they got the first two parts right. I'm SO heartsick for Travis' family that it's going to take even longer.....more than heartsick, but, at least it's not like Jodi is free. We will get another jury, we will walk through this together, we will support Travis' family in every way we can. :hug:

It's better to have a hung jury than one that gives her life so long as the DP is not taken off the table. :((

Juan looks absolutely disgusted with them, rightly so.

Attorneys can poll the jurors, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IN 13 DAYS IT WILL BE JUNE 4th AND SIX YEARS SINCE TRAVIS WAS MURDERED... HOW MANY YEARS TILL THIS IS OVER. DAMMIT ALL TO HELL.

I hope the holdouts are sick to their stomachs when they know what we all know and they see all the interviews, learn about the smuggled magazine code, and the WEALTH of evidence that couldn't be brought in.

That's my thoughts exactly, I think this is worse for CMJA. All those interviews, the evidence this Judge kept out.. No 18 days of her BS TO warm them up.. Agghh.. We need to breathe and think this is best if it keeps her out of 20 to life.. I wonder how other Judges such as BP would have handled this jury. JS never had experience in dp Jurys.

why we are upset but I think ALOT of people here are forgetting something very important, SHE'S STILL CONVICTED OF 1ST DEGREE MURDER.

In some states, without the DP as an option, this is a huge win. We should still be celebrating. She's not walking free, she's a convicted felon. This jury did everything they could, we should be thanking them, not cursing them. I'm a little shocked at some of these responses...

Thank you for this!

I don't ever want to see that look of RELIEF on Jodi's face again.
:stormingmad:
The smile on Willmott's face. :stormingmad:
Being congratulated be the advocate. :stormingmad:

I think it is perfectly exceptable to be angry and frustrated and peeved over the situation. People are allowed to feel that way. There is a family that is great pain who deserved a verdict and the right verdict. They did not deserve this and honestly it's just shocking that they are getting it.

So yes, I will judge the decision of whoever it was with mud on their heel, I will be upset and then I will cry for this family and I will not listen to one person who lectures us on why we should not berate, judge, or think badly about this jury. This is terrible. This is not right and while not all of that Jury obviously dug their heel but someone did and that is my upset. The decision of those who dug their heels.

We should STOP bashing the jurors. We will probably have some of them reading here soon. They did a great job. They came to a unanimous GUILTY OF CAPITOL AGGRAVATED MURDER verdict. WELL DONE. They have my admiration and my thanks. :great:

No they aren't sorry because they were asked IF THEY COULD GIVE DP they all said yes.. there is not much more one person could do to another that would not be a DP sentence!!

SHE KILLED HIM 3 WAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They CONVICTED HER!
They found it especially cruel!

You guys, please... we could have watched her walk out of court a completely free woman!
They could have BELIEVED her story! It could be SO much worse!

I want death badly... I cannot BELIEVE that the Alexander's have to go through this again.
That's why I said, I HOPE they give them the choice.
If the family wants to take life to avoid doing this again, let them make that choice.
If they want to go through the penalty phase again, let them make that choice too.

I look at other cases and realize the important thing...
IS THAT SHE GOT CONVICTED of MURDER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member