Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused as to her right foot. Where is her toe, it looks like a claw. I'm not being snarky, it just doesn't look right to me.:facepalm:

I mentioned yesterday...I believe she is part Sleestak.

I'm confused as to her right foot. Where is her toe, it looks like a claw. I'm not being snarky, it just doesn't look right to me.:facepalm:

Maybe Travis broke her toes AND her finger during the abuse--she may have forgotten about the toes because of that brain scrambling, fog deal she's got going on... ;)

Oh, gosh...I forgot to take my blood pressure pills....better go do that!

I wonder if Jodi knows her full picture in her new attire is being seen by the world?

Soon, Jodi, Soon....you will know your fate and we will now longer have to see you.

I had heard on HLN earlier they were going to do an age progression...did anyone see that?

Yes, a decision.......do no hang.....is what I will accept.

((((WSers))))

Hypothetical:

If you knew at this point that it was currently leaning 10-2 in favor of life, would you prefer those two holdouts to switch (and end this) or for it to deadlock?

Switch. The Alexanders need a verdict, and to not have to go through this again. And I think the judge would give LWOP.

Going back to JA's TV interview with the bogus Ninja story.....I thought it was really sick when she said that although Travis was writhing on the ground saying he couldn't feel his legs, her next move was to "grab her purse" and then escape.

... she's just a love- isn't she?:banghead:

An interviewer referred to Jodi as a "sex kitten"

Sex kitten???????

Sex hyena would be a more apt metaphor.

Maybe Travis broke her toes AND her finger during the abuse--she may have forgotten about the toes because of that brain scrambling, fog deal she's got going on... ;)

Maybe some dog bit her toe off when she kicked it.

Yannow...All my life, I have been so on the fence about the DP in general. I confess I would be the person who would be afraid for my own soul if I was complicit in sending someone else to their death.

BUT

Having read the above bolded and enlarged statement from the murderer, I say:

Juice her
Gas her
Hang her
Drive a stake through her heart
Drop a house on her

Just to make sure she "Is morally, ethic'lly, spiritually, physically, Positively, absolutely, Undeniably and reliably Dead...[to make sure she's] not only merely dead, she's really most sincerely dead."

Pretty sure all it would take would be throwing a big bucket of water on her... ;)

Someone bring hwild something real to eat, lol.

It appears reporters are stuck in the hall again.

@WildAboutTrial

hWild has already started dipping into his cashew supply for the day. hWild doesn't like hanging outside of the courtroom in hallway. :(

did you watch the video? was there an "if" anywhere in their note?

im curious where this "if" source is coming from. where is the video?

According to a twitter message from MC Superior Court:

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 22h
Jury's question is what to do if they can not reach a verdict #JodiArias Judge is giving them further instruction.

There is also the alleged question that the jury sent out to the Judge. Some reporter was able to get a hold of it I believe. I'm not sure how reliable that source is.

Do we know how the jurors are dressed today? That might give some indication of whether there will be a verdict today or not.

IDK. The jury has been dressed casually every step of this trial including deliberations. At least that is what has been reported. I don't think we got any fashion updates on them today except for this one from Wild.
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Captain O'Neil just arrived in a black shirt and converse shoes, no flip flops? #JodiArias

Switch. The Alexanders need a verdict, and to not have to go through this again. And I think the judge would give LWOP.

I do wonder what Travis' family wants. Do they prefer getting a new jury and doing this all over again? Such a difficult situation...

Oh, gosh...I forgot to take my blood pressure pills....better go do that!

I wonder if Jodi knows her full picture in her new attire is being seen by the world?

Soon, Jodi, Soon....you will know your fate and we will now longer have to see you.

I had heard on HLN earlier they were going to do an age progression...did anyone see that?

Yes, a decision.......do no hang.....is what I will accept.

((((WSers))))

OH! ITA!!!!! After all the nonsense that she was "totally in control" of her interviews, and the makeup they had to bring her, and no filming of the prison stripes or chains, etc.......that picture just makes me want to go. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

PS: I HOPE SOMEONE TELLS HER!

Going back to JA's TV interview with the bogus Ninja story.....I thought it was really sick when she said that although Travis was writhing on the ground saying he couldn't feel his legs, her next move was to "grab her purse" and then escape.

I loved it when in one of those early interviews, they asked her if she had received threats from the "ninjas', and she goes, "yeah, oh yeah I did. It said.....JODI, remember what I told you...." and she said it with a straight face. I was LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You could tell she was just making it up on the spot, but the exxagerated way she said it was toooo funny, just like "f'ing kill you *****" and her other movie-type lines.

JODI! REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU!

I have to take my old dog to the Vet this afternoon, so I feel sure they will announce a verdict just as I need to leave the house....:banghead:

the best way to find truth is go straight to the source. so I will repeat one more time lol

1st. JSS called jury back in to read a portion of instructions left out.
2nd. jury sends note to JSS that they cannot reach a unanimous verdict.

"I have received your note that you are unable to come to a unanimous verdict." start watching at about 4:20 Jodi Arias Deliberations - Part 2 - Possible Hung Jury http://youtu.be/bXvcrEx9T7Y then JSS says "I have some suggestions to help your deliberations"....and continues on with more suggestions...

that's it. the rest of the info is ALL rumors with no substantiated evidence to back it up (if true, there is no evidence. I wouldn't trust the words of reporters until whatever they are claiming comes from the people themselves)....or people just making stuff up in their head about what they think JSS was thinking......watch the video, hear the truth...

hopefully by now, this issue is cleared up.......forever. :facepalm: lol

So where does this "note" come into play?

Maricopa County (official court) stated the jury sent a Juror QUESTION (emphasis: question).

If the jury also included a "note", wouldn't that communication to the judge be REQUIRED to be part of the official court record?

And unless the judge specifically SEALS that communication, etc, any member of the public can request documentation?

Also curious....in a case (any case) where a jury had decided they are "hung", how did they notify the judge of this? Did they send a "note"? Did they send notification in the form of a "jury question?

If the official tweet sent out by Maricopa Court system is not considered "documentation" of a QUESTION and reporter story not considered "documentation"...where is the "documentation" that the judge received a NOTE???

Too many questions left unanswered to me to determine exactly what transpired yesterday...but it will definitely all come out...as soon as jury is finished!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog