Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was with a female interviewer--maybe the first interview? I didn't see the entire interview (no way am I going to watch any of them in their entirety), just a clip from it on HLN.

BTW: It's funny that we all hate HLN (except for Mark Eiglarsh), yet we watch it!

It was the gal from ABC I think. I saw that clip and all I remember is her tilting her head to the right, constantly.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m
It just got incredibly loud in here, like 30 JVM's are talking at once. Still no news to report. #JodiArias

That must be LOUD! Poor WAT. . .

Jury clock 11 hours 30 minutes

I do wonder whether the question was about the victim impact statements and how much of an influence they are allowed to have in deciding life or death...

Curious in Indiana, the Moon is now in the Sign of the Grim Reaper, having exited Libra of shifting and re-shifting issues and evidence. That change occurred yesterday at 1:56 p.m. in Phoenix and upon entering Scorpio, the Moon of activity went further underground by moving into an intercept. Intercepts are secret & totally hidden, emphasizing and underlining the secret nature of Scorpio. The first planet Moon hit was Saturn r., which was a search of conscience during the evening and night, after court. The next hit occurs today, when Moon arrives at her own Node of consensus at 16° Scorpio. This would bring the jurors together in concerted opinion, still Sign of The Reaper. If jurors should stretch this into tomorrow, Scorpio Moon will oppose Mars in the House of convicted murderer's fate, 10. Jurors have now an ideal situation of total privacy in an appropriate Sign for death penalty consideration.

Tuba, thank you! Wow you are so intelligent. I am impressed. After asking you the question, my best friend came for a surprise visit and stayed for hours. I was just now able to read your answer. So now is the time for a jury to give us a verdict huh? Wonderful. If you have anymore insights, please tell us. :please: thanks again so much. :seeya:

In the photo that of Jodi and Bobby there are lines of coke on the table. Just like there were lines of coke in the one with Jodi in the superman t shirt. And she did a shout out that was the dump she lived in with Bobby and his grandparents. And her parents didn't object and make her come home. Says a lot.

Here she goes, 3rd recitation of JC's body language interpretation!

When they come back with a death verdict....will someone on HLN demand an apology on behalf of the prosecutor, judge, jury & Alexander family from Jeenkasauras, Dwayne Cates, Holly Hughes & "Judge" larry siedlin??

(I'll get kicked off for sure if I start venting about that guy...)

I ditto that

IMO thr defense proved nothing to the jury other than smearing Travis, hiring liars, and allowing JA to lie under oath....why this jury is vacillating is beyond me.

I'm thinking that what's holding things up right now is that one or more of the jurors (most likely 1+ of the church-going woman/women as it seemed that it was 2 women that held the murder one charge up for a little bit) is having trouble -personally/morally- having the authority to put someone (albeit a barbaric convicted murderer) to death. In fact, it was probably because of the possibility of having to decide giving DP if a first degree murder conviction was given that initially held those holdouts up (from giving first degree) in the guilty phase. But now that first degree WAS issued and they've advanced on to decide on life or death at this point it's much easier on their conscious to take the easy route out and try and stick with LIP. I think every single one of them (the jurors) knows full well WHAT JA is, WHAT she has done, the lives that she has ruined, that she very much deserves death, and that the DP is the most appropriate punishment in this case but one or more is having a hard time facing the fact of issuing DP (whether it be religious/personal reasons or something other). Well too bad so sad, this/these specific juror(s) should've never been so careless/ignorant as to say that "yes they could impose death if a case warranted it and that it wouldn't be an issue/problem for them in doing so" while they sat in voir dire. I think that they honestly believed back then that it would be rare if this trial would even reach DP, and in this assumption they were naive. Well, now that it IS a DP-qualified case and it was PROVEN without a doubt that the aggravators heavily outweigh the mitigators (if any exists) in this case and that DP is the most appropriate punishment, it's time for them to live up to their own words and what they said that they could do if they were presented with it. And considering that there are at least 2 AZ trials that I know of so far where DP was being decided and the juries in those cases initially were deadlocked/had trouble unifying but came back with DP in both, I'm guessing that it's perfectly normal for some to be dead set against DP at first and then changed their minds with some time. I can only hope that the holdout(s) in this case follow suit.

So trying to mull this over. I just want the best outcome for the Alexanders. That is my biggest concern.

I think it will be today. I have faith in this jury. I feel they are trying to make the best decision and not hang.

PS. I would pay cash money to only get reports from the courthouse from Beth Karas. ;)

It's hard for me to imagine that those 15 jurors have gone straight home every night w/o turning on their car radios, haven't been out to a restaurant that has a TV, hasn't flipped thru the channels of their OWN TV, hasn't passed by a newsstand/magazine stand @ the drugstore, etc. etc. Who knows...sure am glad they're not admitting it if they have. Am I bad?

NO, you're saying what many of us think MAY occur but who knows.

Actually, I qualified the system as the justice system from the my first post, in which I referred to defendants/convicts, defense, rights, appeals, etc.

Actually, the word "justice" does not appear anywhere in your original comment I took the time to quote below:

My bold. How does Jodi--or any defendant/convict for that matter--"play" the system? They are IN the system, and it's par for the course that they take advantage of the defense, rights, appeals, etc. afforded to them, is it not?

Just curious here...

Do you actually support the lying torture murderess?

Just because I've lied and lied a million zillion times, that doesn't make me a liar by definition.

What dictionary did Jodi consult for her "definition" of liar? Jodi lies about anything and everything. End. Of. Story.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

It just got incredibly loud in here, like 30 JVM's are talking at once. Still no news to report. #JodiArias

:floorlaugh:

Whenever I see one of your posts, I think it's mine, cause that's my nickname. Hi there other Ari :seeya:

No, but here's one I did for you:​

JAged_zps65c89b1d.jpg

No, I KNOW what she looks like NOW....I wanted to see her in 25 years......:floorlaugh:

Also, did Jodi trace herself a law degree? She looks like Evil Barbie Lawyer. I want to thwack her right on the forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15