Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am totally against people sending JA postcards in jail, as that just feeds into her need for attention, but it would be ironic if peeps sent her picture postcards with her in her stripes and chains.

Please don't, don't, don't send her picture postcards from 1,000 places..it will just help her decorate her new cell.

:jail:

I am for sending her postcards from 1,000 places and on the picture writing:

"Having a great time, ha ha, you'll never get to see it".

Make it holy water just to be sure.

If she gets the DP and she ever does get the needle she is going to have to have her head cut off and buried it at the crossroads.

Not enough. Burn her bones plus incantation. (From Supernatural) Heh.

I sure wish the TH's would shut up! One Def. Atty. said, as FACT - one juror holdout, will not change. This is what happened yesterday...

HUH? Was he the BUG on the wall in the jury room??????????????

DeWayne Cates? He has a lot to say and none of it insightful.

Well so much for Jodi's recycling start-up. My sister delivers auto parts to one of our prisons, and she told me they already are recyling there. The inmate gets $0.06/hour for this:
http://www.aci.az.gov/PackagingRecycling.html

Better luck on finding meaning for your life in your future life, Jodi.

:seeya:

......:skip::skip::skip::skip:
Now that my battery is recharged I can amp up my prancing!!

As always...
Justice for Travis...
...toll bell...toll!

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

hWillmott just knocked on the door to the court and was let in. She did a quadruple knock, very quick repetition. #JodiArias

Expand

10m

Tanisha is here and has on a salmon shirt. Hillary had on a banana dress. They went into the side room as well. #JodiArias

Expand

21m

Travis' family just went into the side conference room hwhere Juan is. #JodiArias

25m

Juan just walked into the side hallway. Light gray suit with blue tie. #JodiArias

Is it me or does anyone else have a very hard time understanding hnl from the court house?

Here at work, checking in during the day. Prayers for the jury to return with the right decision today.

I think everyone should be more vocal on the Judge lifting the media ban before a verdict was reached it could have reached the Jurors or the Alts. I cannot believe some of her decisions in this case. I also think that the Sheriff should resign at this point. He too; could have affected the outcome of this trial by allowing these ridiculous hurtful interviews.
This is my opinion and I'm sticking to it! TH's now saying JW was allowed into the court room for something and media not allowed in, yet. ?'s of "what's going on"...etc.

That was Dwayne Cates and he also wrongly predicted Jodi would be convicted of 2nd degree murder, not 1 st. I take it as a good sign he thinks they will be hung. History shows he doesn't know anything more than we do.

His eyes frighten me when he excitedly talks about something. :eek:

For Curious in Indiana and PMLs Mom and others interested in messages from the planets today, I hope I made clear that the jurors are focused on death, not life or life without parole. So, if swaying and throw weight are involved, the effort to persuade is to bring opinion over to the death penalty & to assuage all pangs of conscience.

Tuba:tyou::loveyou::loveyou:

For Curious in Indiana and PMLs Mom and others interested in messages from the planets today, I hope I made clear that the jurors are focused on death, not life or life without parole. So, if swaying and throw weight are involved, the effort to persuade is to bring opinion over to the death penalty & to assuage all pangs of conscience.

Thank you always love your insights:seeya:

I've read this is JSS first death penalty case. I'm curious as to how and why this judge was assigned such a high profile case.

:seeya:

......:skip::skip::skip::skip:
Now that my battery is recharged I can amp up my prancing!!

As always...
Justice for Travis...
...toll bell...toll!

Let's do this now jury!

:great::dance::dance::loveyou::skip::skip::skip:

I sure wish the TH's would shut up! One Def. Atty. said, as FACT - one juror holdout, will not change. This is what happened yesterday...

HUH? Was he the BUG on the wall in the jury room??????????????

He is a rear orifice of the ickiest kind!!

i wonder what's transpired between JA and the mormon church? someone posted a quote from an interview and it sounded like she's no longer religious.....she's now 'spiritual.' hmmmmm.....

i thought she claimed to be a mormon.

That might be the most frightening thing I've ever heard her say.

Notice her posturing, facial expressions and body positioning. she shifts to face Ryan head on.....

I took it as a direct threat to him and anyone who dares to cross her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member