Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....I'm stunned. I would actually have rather had a LWOP decision than a hung jury for the sake of the family. The evil witch got her way again while the family will continue to suffer for God knows how long. I have little hope that the DT won't delay, delay, delay, just as they have done to date.

I'm not upset except that it prolongs the suffering for the Alexanders. I am perfectly comfortable that you could pick up 12 people off the streets and show them the autopsy pictures and then the absence of mitigation and BOOM

Death for the ***** who can have blonde hair and makeup when they give her the fn needle.

that is what bothers me a LOT. the financial, emotional, mental strain that they must continue to endure. THAT is the issue here.

we all know there is still hope she gets DP.....I believe she f'd herself w/ the interviews and I hope they can be used against her in the next phase.....

:(

IN 13 DAYS IT WILL BE JUNE 4th AGAIN...6 YEARS SINCE CMJA KILLED TRAVIS... THIS IS TORTURE TO TRAVIS' FRIENDS AND FAMILY. AND IT'S WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS.

Oh so aggravation stands?

Yes. It will start with 1st degree murder with the aggravating factor of cruelty; that will be the basis they will start on. All they will do is the mitigation part and the final arguments for life or death.

I didn't want this outcome. In fact, I would have preferred either death or life over this, but I am confident that this jury did their best and don't deserve to be berated. They're nothing like the CA jury. I sure hope some give interviews.

OH PLEASE! Stop with the professional crap! They wouldn't do any better! They are still human!!!!

:moo: I am sorry if you and many other disagree with My Opinion, but this is how I truly feel ...

This case was a "no brainer" for the Death Penalty ... and the Alexander Family will NEVER have peace until JA is put away !

This is another INJUSTICE because of the screwed up Justice System !

All JMO and MOO

:moo::moo::moo:

WSers, please educate me, please!

Do these jurors realize that a hung jury re life in prison versus death is WORSE than coming to a decision that they might not agree with?

Please educate me.

There are no words for the pain this has caused the family.

"This" was Jodi, not the justice system. Our justice system works most of the time. This court case was long and drawn out (I don't know if it was justified), but the jury did their job.

WOW -- imagine: Jodi Aria could have been sentenced to death; and her family was not there for the verdict. What type of family behaves this way?

MOO

If defense team is gone, no way they retrial in 8 weeks

Well, they need to tighten the screws on this CONVICTED murderer from now to July. Absolutely no more interviews should be tolerated, not one.

She needs to be in solitary from now to then and HLN needs to stop drawing needless attention & a circus like atmosphere around this case.

Then maybe, just maybe ~ they will seat a jury that will get this done.

That's it.

I pray Travis's Family can get through this.

This Jury will be ashamed to talk to anyone about this.

In my opinion.....Pinellas 12 ver.2.0.

Well.. its probably just one holdout. at least we did get a conviction .. so i wouldnt put them at all in the same class as the p12. but the poor poor family having to go through this again...omg!

Guys, remember how many of us wished that the Anthony trial had ended in a mistrial? That second chance may have turned fca into ckca. Just trying to bring some hope...

I'm not upset except that it prolongs the suffering for the Alexanders. I am perfectly comfortable that you could pick up 12 people off the streets and show them the autopsy pictures and then the absence of mitigation and BOOM

Death for the ***** who can have blonde hair and makeup when they give her the fn needle.

that is what bothers me a LOT. the financial, emotional, mental strain that they must continue to endure. THAT is the issue here.

we all know there is still hope she gets DP.....I believe she f'd herself w/ the interviews and I hope they can be used against her in the next phase.....

:(

I don't care what anyone says. I believe the jury tried as hard as they could. I'm sure this was a very difficult non-decision. How dare you lash out in crazy anger against these people. I hope they are not terrorized for what they did or didn't do.

This should go to the judge in an instant like this, period . This is ridiculous and if I was a taxpayer in AZ I'd be hopping mad. Not so much that the jury could not resolve it but that the process is so long winded and unnecessarily cumbersome !

They should've had the balls to come to a decision...

Are you kidding me?

They spent months listening to every detail of this case and they wuss out...

Life or Death...this jury should've finished it...very weak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member