Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where u watching on may 7th? They DID convict her. I wish people would settle down and send thoughts and prayers to the people who really matter in this, The Alexanders.

:twocents: I was here watching the Verdict -- but here's the problem :

The Jodi Show continues -- INDEFINITELY ... until she is sentenced ...

She will NOT be sent to Death Row tonight -- as she deserves for what she did to Travis ...

And how in the world are they going to get ANOTHER PANEL of Jurors to give her the Death Penalty -- especially when the new panel of juros will NOT have sat through the entire trial ?

This should have been OVER today for Travis and his Family ! They have all suffered enough !

MOO MOO MOO

We're NOT attacking. We are free to express our feelings....we have 1st amendement rights just like Jodi does. Or does she get more right than we do??
But your 1st amendment rights don't apply on this forum. We are subject to the TOS.

The murderer did not "win", folks. Honestly, labeling anyone a "winner" here is not cool at all.

Yes, it sucks that they couldn't agree. But I'm trying to put myself in their position. They have lived and breathed this trial since January. They saw and heard horrible things. They obviously care deeply about being fair and impartial. I respect them very much. I may talk big with my opinions about this defendant, but I would not want to be in those juror's shoes.

It just breaks my heart that they couldn't finish this out as the strong team that they are. That the A family has to wait for another jury to be sworn in, and have to go through this phase, a painful, highly emotional phase, all over again... that's what hurts so much.

Juan is going to see this through. And I bet he is PIZZED.

She's won , she's back to her pod, and her cronies, instead of the big pen. Probably even interviews. All dolled up, a celebrity, with hope. She should be on a bus to the prison and that teeny tiny cell, left to rot. No hope for any kind of freedom, not even one day. Makes me sick. She's a cheater.

What is it going to take for people to see through her? So sad !! :banghead:

Well, I was SO WRONG!!! I just knew there would be a DP verdict today.

This jury had come so far and done so well. I do thank them for the GUILTY verdict for premeditated murder and their service, though. Having said that, I am angry and terribly disappointed right now. IMO, there really were one or more persons on that jury that fudged in voire dire when they stated they could impose the DP.

I am devastated for the family.............................

Statement from Maricopa County Atty
Appreciate the work of jury. We will assess the next steps Status conference on June 20th we will proceed with intention to retry the penalty phase.

:dunno: HLN said because her family wasn't there. She will be crying now... that she was so cocky and gave all those interviews, Juan will find a way to show those interviews to the new jury.

Well, JOdi Ann can remember how she didn't let her mother come and visit her when she lived in a comfortable home with a pool.

How many times in life have we thought something bad happened and it turned out to be good? Many times for me. This is all moving toward justice for Jody, IMO.

I feel for those in the jury that did their best to follow the law, which may be everyone.

Will she go back to jail or is she finally going to prison since she IS convicted of FIRST DEGREE MURDER?

God Bless the victims on both sides. The Jury will reveal all.

I respect the jury regardless of the outcome but I think the person(s) who hung this jury will be regretful after watching her TV interviews.

We should STOP bashing the jurors. We will probably have some of them reading here soon. They did a great job. They came to a unanimous GUILTY OF CAPITOL AGGRAVATED MURDER verdict. WELL DONE. They have my admiration and my thanks. :great:

I HOPE they read here soon! I HOPE they come to some knowledge about what at least ONE of them was allowed to do to the Alexander family. I HOPE they can't sleep at night knowing that this defendant was publicly announcing in an interview that SHE WILL kill again, if she perceives that she is being abused or threatened. I HOPE they "get it" that she says that this jury BETRAYED HER.

OH, and a big shout out to Judge Stevens, whose lackadaisical attitude and fear of the defense allowed more shenanigans than I have ever seen in a court of law.
She has good reason to cry. What a cluster****

How would you guys feel if Juan would offer a plea…judge give LWOP if he drops the DP?

I'm thinking this would give some relief to Travis' family. They shouldn't have to live in limbo until July then go thru this again. Plus, AZ taxpayers wouldn't have to foot the extra expense.

We already know LWOP won't be what Jodi thinks it will be. I mean…ROACHES in the cells?

I know I could be good with this. :twocents:

Only if the Alexanders are ok with it. I want what they want at this point.

Fox reporting each and every member of jury declined comments to media at this time.

I can...shame on them...if they couldnt carry out a death penalty they should have let the judge know and let an alternate replace them...
shame on them !

ABSOLUTELY AGREE. If they couldn't carry down a DP sentence they shouldn't have been on a DP case!

They should've had the balls to come to a decision...

Are you kidding me?

They spent months listening to every detail of this case and they wuss out...

Life or Death...this jury should've finished it...very weak

I don't understand vilifying this entire jury when it may be just one holdout who is against the death penalty. We have no way of knowing.

Arias family told it was just a question and furious according to azcentral (via Donovan) .. wonder if they were really at the Grand Canyon as Troy said .. will be watching to see the truth there.

She'll beg and plead for her life and apologize to Travis' family, the next go round. Yep, she'll have time to tailor her lies. I'm beyond disgusted. The jury system should be revamped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member