Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, whatever will be, will be. True. You've got that right.
When something gets me mad I think.............
Jody wants to but will never be a Mother. No matter what sentence she eventually gets, she will never have the opportunity of holding let alone destroying a child. Justice is already sweet!!!!! :drumroll:

When that reporter asked Jodi why she wanted to speak with the press, she replied with, "Why do you want to speak to me?"

I WISH he had replied "Because you are a notorious convicted murderer."

Good Morning all,

I am so disgusted I just do not know what to say anymore. Why is a crazed murderer allowed to do such a thing. Why? What is wrong with this judge> Makes me sick and I feel so bad for Travis's friends and family.

Oh man. In every single interview she is saying nyah, nyah, nyah, no matter what, even if you give me DP, I'll still be alive for years. Just wow. And she still will not simply say to the Alexander family "I am sorry."

Thought Sheriff Joe was a really tough sheriff? Have my doubts now that he keeps allowing a psychopathic murderer to do tv interviews. Is he all bluff?

It is hysterical to think JA is spinning LWOP is the picnic she is painting it to be. A book club....hanahah.

Perhaps today she will say she wants to be a life guard at the beach of the Club Med prison she is spinning about.

This is the murderer and her magical thinking. Wait till JA gets to the big girl prison ...maybe she can begin the book club and the girls can begin with Fifty Shades of Jodi Ann Arias. And they can serve wine with cheese and crackers. Roll out the red carpet warden!

JA's makeup - courtesy of Arizona taxpayers. :stormingmad:

JM for governor - he'll stop that waste of taxpayer money!

I'm writing a book for CMJA's book club. It's called "1000 places Jodi Arias won't ever visit". I'm sending her a rush copy.

I'm just seeing the long ABC interview for the first time .. can't help notice about 3 mins in she says she just 'expected them to hang out, like we'd always done, and um that would be the day' .. doesn't that sound like that would be the day she killed him, I think she'd been fantasising about killing Travis for months from that.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...to-abc15-as-jury-deliberates-on-death-penalty

I never need to hear Jodi say contemporaneous ever again, it is now my least favourite word.

Good Morning all,

I am so disgusted I just do not know what to say anymore. Why is a crazed murderer allowed to do such a thing. Why? What is wrong with this judge> Makes me sick and I feel so bad for Travis's friends and family.

I won't watch, but I'm marginally OK with the decision to allow it. I am hoping this will make it harder for JA to appeal. She was allowed to speak, until...it's time to be shackled and driven off to prison. Life or DP, either way I am certain they are ready for her. They are well aware she thrives on attention, manipulation. The JA "it's all about me" party will be so over once she walks through real prison doors.

When that reporter asked Jodi why she wanted to speak with the press, she replied with, "Why do you want to speak to me?"

I WISH he had replied "Because you are a notorious convicted murderer."

I wish he had replied "Because we know how much of a media *advertiser censored* you are". lol

TawniDilly has many of the interviews here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTawniDilly

Having seen a few minutes of the ABC interview which was interesting because it was good to see the CM's reaction to hard-ish hitting no scripted questions, I've decided I'm done.

:skip:....dancing around to Que Sera Sera.....

Love that clip....

...still chuckling about some poster last nite saying that Jodi's only chance was that there was a fanatical recycler on the jury...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

.......waiting for the Death bell to toll.....:rockon:

I'm just seeing the long ABC interview for the first time .. can't help notice about 3 mins in she says she just 'expected them to hang out, like we'd always done, and um that would be the day' .. doesn't that sound like that would be the day she killed him, I think she'd been fantasising about killing Travis for months from that.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...to-abc15-as-jury-deliberates-on-death-penalty

Interesting comment, wasn't it? Considering she had already promised to be at Ryan's house.

Normal day no one knew about EXCEPT Jodi.

Her ability to conduct these interviews and behave the way she does only serves to confirm how delusional and dangerous and disconnected the murderer is.

Um, yeah... He told her NO. Are you serious? Ok, so explain your comment at least.
You are basically saying that Travis somehow provoked her into BRUTALLY murdering him...
That is ridiculous, and while you are entitled to your opinion, unless you can back up your statement, it seems inadequate to a lot of us here.

If we can discuss this without all the innuendo I would appreciate it. I seem to get banned when I cross my eyes around here so I expect the same courtesy.

The point is this is not a random killer staulking fraternity houses looking for victims to kill. JA does not need to kill people for entertainment.
I believe it was a crime of passion coupled with the fact JA at that point of her life, could not except being vanquished. On top of that you add her mental version and you got trouble.

Interesting comment, wasn't it? Considering she had already promised to be at Ryan's house.

Normal day no one knew about EXCEPT Jodi.

There is so much I could say .. she doesn't need to say that Troy Hayden didn't air the documentation of abuse BS anymore either, because it was aired!

She throws people under the bus constantly .. the things she says about people, I can imagine her in a group setting causing incredible havoc .. Oh and the documentation .. she is very close to saying you need to document everything just in case you end up killing your man 3x and find yourself in court on murder charges .. don't leave him, no just document .. unbelievable.

She lies like a rug.

Lol, listening to the fox interview and the reporter is making it very, very clear that JA asked them to interview her.

Just so delusional.

I also think that the "hit parade of lie, fantasy, and insults" (LMAO) was meant to make her appear to be an innocent housewife type, hence all the photos of her with the ex-bf and son, and the recycling, gifting hair, language, book club, etc... All I can think is keep pencils, paint brushes, sporks, and anything else that can be used as stabby far away from her.

You know speaking of DB and the interview he gave about her... What I found kind of interesting and maybe a bit telling was that they had talked of marriage before.. and even having a kid.. but he ALREADY had one and didn't want a new marriage and new kid to take anything away from his kid.
First of all... who thinks like that? What he can't get married and have another kid because he's divorced and his kid would feel left out? or neglected?
Second of all.. so CMJA has bet 4 years of her life on this guy and finally he tells her.. she's not marriage material.. after she gave up the prositute like sex with him for however long, (he claims once, but I don't believe him). So she goes all gung ho over PPL and Travis and she does all the same crap to win him over only for him to also tell her that he doesn't find her marriage material either.

That had to have hurt, but since she's not normal I don't think she dealt with it the way that she should or the way a normal person would have. This is all just my opinion and I don't know that I totally believe DB either, but I think that would really be very hurtful if I have bought a house with someone and they told me that marriage was off the table.

I never need to hear Jodi say contemporaneous ever again, it is now my least favourite word.

Did you catch Nurmi using that word??? I nearly choked. :floorlaugh:

Her ability to conduct these interviews and behave the way she does only serves to confirm how delusional and dangerous and disconnected the murderer is.

I agree. Don't know if it proves future dangerousness, but to me, it certainly leans in that direction. There was no reason for this murder, even if claiming crime of passion, she had plenty of time (to include long drive, hours of sex and video/photo shooting, laying about, talking with TA) to get over the anger before acting on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela