Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They Betrayed her? :what: The CKJA is so deluded by her own arrogance that she believes everyone owes her something. She's so special, don'tchaknow.

It's just like Juan said, she thinks she's "entitled" to special treatment and consideration. It's that inflated sense of entitlement of hers , imo, that was the primary catalyst for her violent, vicious slaughter of Travis. :stormingmad:

This kind of statement from her tells me that she imagines some kind of special bond :shakehead: with this jury that she thinks entitles her to their loyalty. They'd better lock this woman up and throw away the key. This kind of personality disorder, this kind of crazy, just doesn't go away. Very, very scary.

Well we know what Jodi does when she feels betrayed. I hope she never gets out.

Does anyone else notice that horrendous "gulp" sound the convict does when she swallows before she talks? It doesn't sound human and it freaks me the crap out! The first time I listened to an interview with earbuds it nearly made me jump out of my skin. No more ear buds for her interviews. Ever. Never Ever Ever. Blech....

Lots of prayers for you, Hopeful One. This trial is almost over and it will take a while to adjust to no-trial everyday life. It helps to have small things to look forward to. Even a simple pleasure or two. I know I plan on having a healthy sleep routine soon. I want to wake up early (I'm not a morning person), enjoy a nice cup of coffee in the early morning (I'm an introvert, love quiet and silence), and read something uplifting. It's a little thing I plan on doing to adjust to my normal life post-verdict.

I hope this jury sentences her to death. I know that will make us all feel a lot better. This trial has left me drained...

You sound so much like me. No wonder you always save me a seat at trial! :blowkiss:

I know it is not the way it works but if I was a juror on this case (IMO) I would be highly upset that I had been denied knowing some of this stuff about this unusal convict when I am being asked to decide her fate. I cannot even imagine.

https://twitter.com/search?q=abc ryan owens&src=typd

Ryan Owens deserves kudos for asking Arias why she keeps talking. And calling her out on make-up, showing her jail stripes when she said not to...lol, not saying she's sorry. Welcome to "hater-hood", Ryan.

I thought that was the funniest thing "Jodi asked us not to show her striped jail pants"....as they pan to her jail pants. I could have died. He handled her beautifully!

I don't even remember. He also one gave me a pack of batteries, another time a weed smoking pipe. I don't smoke weed.

???

Maybe it was all supposed to be some kind of MacGyver do-it-yourself project.

A lot of people are saying Andrea Schneiderman (sp) but I haven't followed that one at all.

I'm thinking I might need a break after this.

I am definitely going to take a break from watching trials. This one has paralyzed my hands, my back hurts all the time, my legs shake, my feet hurt, my eyesight has gone to H and it's driven me to drink wine more than I ever have in my entire life.

What really bugs me is that she talks about Travis as if they were friends since childhood. She acts as if she knew him better than anyone, including his brothers and sisters. It wouldn't surprise me that in the future she starts to believe he wanted to marry her. I didn't watch any of her speeches today. I'll probably catch bits and pieces over the next few days but I don't think I have the strength to watch the entire thing. It won't be long now that she is out of our lives.

Don't know if you've heard Chris or Skye Hughes talk, but they say she told them that she had a dream/vision in December 2006 that she and Travis would be married. Her vision included her in the flowing white dress.

There was some testimony about Travis making remarks about JA and the wife lottery and some other "jokes" he made about her being his wife/married someday.

How long was WS down yesterday with that "Database Error" issue?

reporter: Why didn't you apologize to the family?:rockon:

Reporter: you said it right there..no one believes a word out of your mouth, so why do you keep talking?:floorlaugh:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-interview-2013-arias-calls-reporter-hater-19231549

It was so refreshing to see a reporter not kissing her *advertiser censored**. As said by other news outlets, yes there is public interest in this case and the job of a journalist is to report on her and if an interview is available to jump at it - but it was nice to see such an honest reporter sit down and call her out on her BS. You could tell she was really annoyed he wasn't on the "Jodi train." Well done!

Anyone get the feeling theres something going on in Ca. that we are unaware of? The DT said Patti did not want to testify because she felt threatened. Juan blew that out of the water and gave the real back story. She has legal or potential legal troubles in Ca. She was afraid this info would come out on the stand. You cant pull the wool over JM. Are indictments a matter of public record in Ca? Does Ca seek indictments when the party is in jail in another state? Referring to those that plan on being there for awhile. Do indictments name co-defendants? Are indictments sealed if defendant is is another state.? Something is up guys. Not sure what it is. These are names mention in this case, so I anyone has info you may be abpe to post here. Aak a moderator. By the way ,Brewer is afraid of jodi.

I don't think JA understands the proper meaning and use of the words she uses. So, when she said betrayed, she meant something else. Well, we know she meant she hates them because they didn't see things her way. She would be better off sticking with words that she understands, she could just say, "I am a hater."

Perhaps she thinks the words make her look smart, mature, trendy, like-able, righteous. Who knows. I just don't think she knows the meanings or proper uses.

(Board is getting wonky, if this is posted twice, I apologize.)

https://twitter.com/search?q=abc ryan owens&src=typd

Ryan Owens deserves kudos for asking Arias why she keeps talking. And calling her out on make-up, showing her jail stripes when she said not to...lol, not saying she's sorry. Welcome to "hater-hood", Ryan.

She made one reporter stand in front of the camera while she put on her lip gloss. LOL Guess she didn't trust them not to film her!

I don't think I can handle that one. Too emotionally charged, no matter what side you are on. I have purposely stayed out of discussion threads. They get nasty - quick.

I agree, that case is very disturbing on both sides, I try not to watch it at all.

Please let there be a DP verdict today! The way things have been going I'm afraid Jodi's next appearance will be on Dancing With the Stars. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

what will we all do? once this trial ends? What is the next one?The one we want to discuss ?

First, hit the sidebar for serious decompression. There are devoted group of us "bad kids" over there during interludes. I know I've seen you there...hmmm....Schneidermann for me next. I have seen all I care to see of Mr. Zimmerman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV