Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone get the feeling theres something going on in Ca. that we are unaware of? The DT said Patti did not want to testify because she felt threatened. Juan blew that out of the water and gave the real back story. She has legal or potential legal troubles in Ca. She was afraid this info would come out on the stand. You cant pull the wool over JM. Are indictments a matter of public record in Ca? Does Ca seek indictments when the party is in jail in another state? Referring to those that plan on being there for awhile. Do indictments name co-defendants? Are indictments sealed if defendant is is another state.? Something is up guys. Not sure what it is. These are names mention in this case, so I anyone has info you may be abpe to post here. Aak a moderator. By the way ,Brewer is afraid of jodi.

Patti sold pictures to the tabloids etc was what I heard.

I am definitely going to take a break from watching trials. This one has paralyzed my hands, my back hurts all the time, my legs shake, my feet hurt, my eyesight has gone to H and it's driven me to drink wine more than I ever have in my entire life.

I feel your pain. The emotional toll too is the hardest.

As far as interviews go I, for one, cannot wait to see,

Juan's interview after the verdict/sentence is reached. :blushing:
Each juror talk about their experiences and thoughts during the trial. :rockon:
When they are ready, the Alexander family speak out about Travis. :takeabow:

I am definitely going to take a break from watching trials. This one has paralyzed my hands, my back hurts all the time, my legs shake, my feet hurt, my eyesight has gone to H and it's driven me to drink wine more than I ever have in my entire life.

What you describe is how CMJA makes most people feel. I don't think its the actual trial coverage.

Do you believe some people snap when it comes to heart brakes?
The guy was using his credit card buying his wife stuff at the store.
Shot her once...dead.I would trust this man with my life.
Wait, wha? :rolleyes:

That's not 'snapping', that is premeditated murder over hurt feelings and wanting REVENGE.

Emotional immaturity and rage.

One word: DIVORCE

RUN FOREST RUN

Last night when I was watching TV I kept wondering if Jodi's interviews would actually trump the Oklahoma tornado news. That would have really ticked me off.

Ugh. Just watched the ABC interview (couldn't begin to handle another one last night). Puhleeeze. Yes, her family clamor for her survival -- "Please Jodi, don't leave us... you haven't yet saved the planet with your recycling program...you haven't taught us sign language yet...there are still monolingual people in prison who need you....I haven't yet learned how to trace or draw oddly proportioned canned-ham head versions of celebrities...your T-shirt business will be lost without you....I need mentoring and to whom shall I turn in your absence...think of all the abuse victims who need your encouragement...we don't want to have to substitute your presence at family gatherings with a picture...okay, we'll have to do that anyway, but we'd like to know you are still there in prison...to whom shall we turn to select our next book?"

:thud:

Ok, this is my favorite! I am on board with these comments!

:seeya: Good Morning !

I just watched some of the interviews and I had to stop watching because I could NOT take any more of the LIES and HATRED for Travis and his Family !

She is pure evil ... :dervish:

:please::please::please::please::please: that the jury comes back with a DP Verdict TODAY !

:please::please::please::please::please: for Justice for Travis !

I was just watching JM's closing argument from yesterday.
I really think Willmott has morphed Jodi's evil eyes into her own soul.
The way Willmott dagger starred Judge Sherry when her objections were over ruled is truely scarry.
Very much like the body snatchers......

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

Attachments

• invasion-of-the-body-snatchers.jpg
    invasion-of-the-body-snatchers.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 2
I'm starting to think, she really believes Travis abused her, just like she believes she had a bad childhood. She has some kind of disordered thinking. I wonder if she hadn't killed Travis, if she would have eventually killed her family.

It was longer than that for me. I nearly has an anxiety attack.

Oh yeah. Serious jonesin' over here. Methadone wasn't cuttin' it. I think it went down before 8:30 PST; didn't come back up until 2:00ish, can't remember exactly. Man, those were some looooong hours. Luckily, I needed to write a lecture and actually do smarty-pants work. That did not stop me from checking to see it if was back up every ten minutes or so. I don't have a problem, though. I can quit anytime I want. I just don't want to. I enjoy WS! Especially with coffee or when having a drink. Or after... well, a lot!

There is no doubt in my mind something triggered the murder. Would she ever do it again? Who knows. Is she afraid to speak her mind? No, she has no filter. Do I think TA had something in any way to do with precipitating his murder? Yes I do.

Something triggered the murder, yes:

CKJA's jealousy, anger, and sense of entitlement. And, CKJA appeared to be trying to blackmail Travis with the "sex" tape. He stood up to her and said no go, something this killer doesn't take lightly, as we have sadly seen.

She went there with plan 1 and plan 2, imo. Gun and knife were plan 2. Which makes it much more than just a crime of passion, imo.

I couldn't access for about 3-4 hours, that I recall.

I felt so detached and alone...not able to critique CMJA's powerpoint presentation or comment on the 8 issues they raised in support of keeping her alive.

8 issues...think about that. I would hope that the average person could come up with at least 20 or so issues to qualify as reasons to avoid a death verdict. That's pathetic. Almost as much as nobody speaking on her behalf.

you know, jodi can't in good concience reccomend the death penalty for herself because her parents who can't even testify for her might feel bad.

what a joke....goodbye jodi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member