Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who dumps on Juan is an intellectual midget. Is he crass? Yes? Is he passionate? Yes. His job is to get justice for those who no longer have a voice, and their families. JM KNOWS that CMJA doesn't have a truthful bone in her body, and he has watched the Alexander family suffer through those lies and innuendos. Juan could care less about the media coverage. He doesn't need to pad his resume. He's been practicing law for over 30 years for the prosecution's side, very unassuming. Whoever wants to take a pot shot at him can do so, but it falls on deaf ears. Juan Martinez is the epitome of a professional. I don't think that there is one person, outside of the Alexander family, that cares about this case as much as he does. Let media *advertiser censored* call him out and side with Jodi. Just like every, single other thing that she touches, they will turn to chit. Juan is eternal. And our justice system, and all of us better thank God or your higher power, that he is.

My opinion is that Juan is a perfect prosecuter. You can not be a soft meek mild quiet person to get justice. He is perfect, go get these criminals and murderers Juan that have way to many rights.

Does anyone have the GMA interview? I missed most of it. The reporter Ryan was asking her tough questions and CM did not like them at all. She said to him " I did not know you were a hater" I really want to see what he asked. This is the reporter, Ryan that KCL said would ask the tough questions. I did catch Dan Abrams say/ what does she think she is doing. Why doesn't she just shut up.

So I saw snippets of the interviews this morning. Ha.
What she has done is for those jurors that give her death but feel bad about it, when they see these interviews they are going to not worry about it anymore. They will KNOW they did right thing. I liked the Ryan Owens interview because I think he treated her like the criminal she is and not the queen she thinks she is.

I really hope that people here who are feeling angry or upset over her will take a breath and not let her have any power over them. Feel sad for Travis and the Alexander's. Feel contempt for the murderer and the crime but don't let her evoke emotion in you. It is what she is hoping for. She wants to stir something in you. Reach you in some way.

Take it for what it is. Static.

Today is the day we pray for Justice for Travis. Focus on him. Not her

Good morning all :seeya:

Im back after being out for the past day and a half... couldnt get on WS yesterday as the evil one was speaking, so I just listened and shook my head. :facepalm:

This interview makes me sick. WHY is she allowed to do interviews? WHY is she wearing MAKE UP? WHY is she so freaking high on herself? Just infuriates me. :stormingmad: Again, its about Jodi.... not about Travis, not about what she did to him, not what she did to his family and friends. She makes me sick :puke:

I I I I I I ME ME ME ME ME I I I I I ME ME ME ME ME :stormingmad:

So I saw snippets of the interviews this morning. Ha.
What she has done is for those jurors that give her death but feel bad about it, when they see these interviews they are going to not worry about it anymore. They will KNOW they did right thing. I liked the Ryan Owens interview because I think he treated her like the criminal she is and not the queen she thinks she is.

I really hope that people here who are feeling angry or upset over her will take a breath and not let her have any power over them. Feel sad for Travis and the Alexander's. Feel contempt for the murderer and the crime but don't let her evoke emotion in you. It is what she is hoping for. She wants to stir something in you. Reach you in some way.

Take it for what it is. Static.

Today is the day we pray for Justice for Travis. Focus on him. Not her

Thanks Scarlett, I am letting her get to me. But it is not only her, it is also the fact that she is being allowed to still spew $$$$. She is a convicted murderess, how does she still have any rights to give interviews when she is in her penalty phase? Why should people have to listen to her continue to lie??

My name is Cara and I'm a hater. Boy this person is a work of art. I seriously do believe she has mental problems. Just because someone asks her a question that she doesn't like she labeled him a hater. Hope the jury has no mercy like the mercy she showed Travis.

You're both thinking of Joseph, the younger brother. Carl is the older one, close to Jodi's age. I don't think I've seen him in court.

Not that I believe JA but she said in her allocution that he had just gotten married awhile back and that he has a child she "has not met." I wonder if he supports her at all or if he thinks she is guilty as sin.

Is that Michael Kiefer? He's very pro-Jodi. Check out Katiecoolady's posts about him she has heard him bash JM, the HLN reporters, and basically anyone who does not support JA. Now on GMA the guy asked JA if she was ever going to tell the truth about what happened. She said she did. He goes "oookkaaay" and she called him a hater.

No, the guy with the glasses and mustache is Mark Curtis. Keifer is off screen though in part of that interview. I recognize his voice. Keifer calls the TA Supporters the "Peanut Gallery." He's totally biased (Considering he's a reporter and is suppose to be impartial), and it's so obvious that I don't understand how he still has a job. My understanding is that he has some kind of agenda and HATES JM.

There's a lot more of these to come: This is from an interview with The Associated Press..

Arias said she wanted at least three people called as witnesses who could have testified to having seen bruises on her neck "when I was choked out" by Alexander but she said she was rebuffed by her lawyers. The prosecutor insisted her claims of self-defence were exaggerated in attempt to avoid being convicted.

She said her lawyers "felt a little betrayed" and blindsided by her post-conviction interview but that they gave their blessings for Tuesday night's interviews, warning her to be cautious.

Arias said she sometimes wishes she'd never met Alexander, "just because of how ultimately everything ended and I say that for his sake and mine -- not just a selfish thing."

She said if the attack never occurred and she never crossed paths with the victim, she would likely now be a happily married 32-year-old with children, good finances and a successful wedding photography business.

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/jodi...n-jailhouse-interview-1.1291551#ixzz2U1IKHt3M

And there is THE MOTIVE!!! Right there it is...she had a job, a house, savings and she gave it ALL up for Travis in her demented mind...that is why she had to kill him. Travis took that ALL away from her and didn't give her the life SHE wanted. He has to pay in her twisted head and that is MOTIS OPERANDE!

The problem I have with the DP is not the act of it but how long it takes to get carried out. One gets sentenced to death and yet through various loopholes in the justice system is able to stay on death row for years, in some cases over 20+. Meanwhile time and expense is paid to hear appeal after appeal after appeal.

Look, I didn't impose any innuendo in this conversation. I asked you straight out to clarify the comment that you made. I get that she is not a Ted Bundy, but you act like she had some mental disease that led her to commit this crime, and that is not the complete picture either. While I do believe that Jodi suffers from some sort of BPD, I DO NOT believe that it is the only reason for her to have commited this heinous crime. She PLANNED it. She KNEW that Travis was going to die that day. In your version, she was a victim of circumstance, which would mean that you have to negate not some, but ALL of the premeditation that JM MORE than proved during his case to the jury. She wasn't so sick that she could fool ALL of those docs that interviewed her. Say what you will, But CMJA planned the murder of Travis and executed it, and whether her story held or not, she thought that she was smart enough and pretty enough to get out of it. The only mental question here is why, if she is so damn smart, was she soooo stupid in this crime. And the answer is her Ego.

We do not know what happened in the 8 hour period she was there. Did she come prepared yes. What took it to the level it got to, no one knows.
Was she so sick she is fooling these docs? In a heart beat. This is one smart fox and I would say could easily fool the best of doctors.
The problem is JA is not your typical person. So nobody knows what to do with her. Do we stick her in a cell or do we end her life?
Is she another Ted Bundy? No way close to this magnitude so the question is are we going to take the pay back easy way out?

If she is so smart what happened at the crime scene?
Well we talked about this to a great extent on another thread that got pulled, Sequences.
My belief is she totaly botched a rookie murder. I believe TA was to die with one shot to the head area. Story over.
But as we know this didn't happen. Now can there be a crime of passion planned?
I say yes. I have a friend who bought a gun, shot and killed his wife for cheating on him. He was out of jail in 5 years.

anybody have a link to the interview where she asks reporter if he is a hater

No disrespect to you KCL, but I don't know what is worse, listening to CMja talk about herself or listening to Janine's voodoo witchcraft synopsis of every single body movement. One night on DD I heard Janine give a very bad impression of a male juror because he sat for long periods of time with his fist on his chin. The next night on DD what is Janine doing? Sitting that exact same way. So, I'd like to hear her impression of what it means when she does it. Personally, I think she is a bit of kook who always wants to open her yap on DD.

JMO, but I agree that stuff is a bunch of hokum. :twocents:

ITA about what will happen if she gets life. She'll be spending all her waking hours dealing with prison mean girl queen bees. She's going to be shocked to find she's only a guppy in their food chain. She will finally experience the human emotion of fear, likely on a daily basis for years.

Agree. She will try to manipulate the wrong person and she will get hers.

My name is Cara and I'm a hater. Boy this person is a work of art. I seriously do believe she has mental problems. Just because someone asks her a question that she doesn't like she labeled him a hater. Hope the jury has no mercy like the mercy she showed Travis.

I'm a proud *hater* as well. If she feels abused and betrayed then good. It's funny. I smile. She deserves to rot on death row.

Troy Haden Fox News "Jodi Arias really couldn't say the full sentence, I'm sorry for killing Travis."
http://t.co/NgH3Vm3T5a

Attorney Dan Abrams on Good Morning America gives his thoughts on JA,
"Jodi Arias, Shut up! Just SHUT UP!!!"

Gonna jump in here because I'll never catch up! Refused to watch the interviews, HLN off all night. Broke down and watch Troy's after what everyone was saying. She was shocked when he just up and ended the interview. I'm sure she was looking forward to their relationship continuing in her little mind!
Duh!
Document your abuse? Are you kidding me? She documented everything including her bhole FGS. Does she really think ANYONE believes she was abused.
Someone really called her a sex kitten? Can't we leave kittens outta this? She's a *advertiser censored* and a murderer. End of story.
I have never listened to the sex tape. I couldn't believe it was allowed in. TA is not here to explain or defend himself. Who knows he wasn't driving in the car just trying to make stuff up, or he had her on speaker phone with a couple of friends just egging her on.
In her disturbed mind, TA's family was her family. She so wanted to be the grieving widow ya know. I'm certain she told everyone back in Yreaka she was getting married. When that didn't pan out she had to keep the storyline going. Her even mentioning his grandma was disgusting.
I'm fine actually with whatever this jury decides. I've heard the family wants the DP. So I stand with the Alexanders.
I have tried to give her attorneys the benefit of the doubt. That they were just trying to avoid ineffective counsel. I just can't anymore. JW's closing was beyond the pale. A defense attorney should make sure a defendant is granted all their rights and is given a fair trial. But to make up a story (and you know they did - with the aid of their "experts") out of thin air and then hammer it as the truth is not a right and is not fair.
Her entire 19 minutes was total lies, just like her 18 days were and I have to hope the jury know this.

We do not know what happened in the 8 hour period she was there. Did she come prepared yes. What took it to the level it got to, no one knows.
Was she so sick she is fooling these docs? In a heart beat. This is one smart fox and I would say could easily fool the best of doctors.
The problem is JA is not your typical person. So nobody knows what to do with her. Do we stick her in a cell or do we end her life?
Is she another Ted Bundy? No way close to this magnitude so the question is are we going to take the pay back easy way out?

Easy decision. End her life as in Death Penalty.

If she is so smart what happened at the crime scene?
Well we talked about this to a great extent on another thread that got pulled, Sequences.
My belief is she totaly botched a rookie murder. I believe TA was to die with one shot to the head area. Story over.
But as we know this didn't happen. Now can there be a crime of passion planned?
I say yes. I have a friend who bought a gun, shot and killed his wife for cheating on him. He was out of jail in 5 years.

Easy. End her life as in Death Penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member