Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG I loved this guys interview!! He called her out! Bwhahahahaha! Thats awesome.

:floorlaugh: just watched a 2 minute clip. Hilarious she called him a "hater". She is so full of herself and in at least that portion he was totally not buying her lies!:rockon:

Amy Murphy's interview takes the prize for the worst interview to date. Jodi took all her "hard-hitting" questions and swatted them away with her verbal flyswatter, her lying lips.

Regarding the images of Travis in death (paraphrased):

"I think I suppress it. I have nightmares. I've been told I cry and scream in my sleep."

Regarding being the most hated woman in America:

"I feel love and supported. I've had an outpouring of support from people who believe me."

BBM: "I've had an outpouring of support from people who believe me." The only people who believe you, Jodi, are the 4 in the front row of the courtroom. The other 7 billion people on the planet hate your guts…and all your other filthy parts, too!!! :furious:

LMAO,

So she's aware of the circus atmosphere - but golly gee, she wasn't aware that people hated her, or saw through her antics, etc. - all she knew was she got a lot of love and support. Awwww, we believe ya! :seeya:

That's why she will never win an appeal based on the in court cameras and the circus atmosphere. She courted the media more than once and gave interviews IN THE MIDDLE OF HER TRIAL. She tweeted. She invited the circus, welcomed it with open arms. She relishes it. Who is she fooling?

Agree but those would be mitigating along with all of her me, me, me interests. The big blaring neon sign of no remorse what so ever for what she had done and no real heartfelt apology to the Alexander Family would be my key to the DP decision.

When she last spoke to the jury I hoped she would show some remorse in order to respect Travis Alexander and his family and friends.

But when JA spoke I felt nothing, absolutely nothing. She doesn't have feelings and feelings are the soul's language. Steven and Amanda Alexander moved the jurors to tears and JA must have tried to imitate them in order to get the jurors to react the same way.

But if there are no feelings then no feelings can be awakened.

It's not a case of her repressing her emotions, as she stated in the interview yesterday. I've met people like her and they get moved only when they praise themself of feel sorry for themself.

An apology is always emotional, it shows humility and sincere remorse. Due to her lack of empathy and lack of emotions the family will never get an apology from her. In her mind it's 'beneath' her level.

All they get is her mental playing with words, sentences where she first admits to something but invalidates in the next sentence. She still hasn't taken responsibility for her actions. I doubt she even understands that herself?!?

When watching the interviews she gave yesterday it was quite obvious to see when she lied by following her eyes. But that's just it - the only way to recognize it is to see her eyes, that small nano-second which is so short that it usually goes unnoticed.

She has come up with the most unbelievable lies during these years, however she still can't explain in detail what happened the day she took the life of Travis Alexander.

I don't believe for a second that she was a battered woman, methinks it was the other way around, it was Travis Alexander who was the battered man. He was a man who had a kind and loving heart, a man who due to his childhood experiences and soul was able to empathize with people - on an emotional level.

She is probably lying about so many things, I even think that she took those photos of herself, not Travis Alexander. I don't know how she had planned it in her mind, but she was definitely trying to create some 'documentation' and knew exactly what she was going to do to Travis. She had the gun and she had the knife when going there, hence it was not something Travis Alexander 'triggered' in her, she was on a mission.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if she had stalked and waited for the right moment to come and due to her insane arrogance she didn't even understand that life isn't a chess game and people aren't pieces you move around on the table; they have emotions and those she can't foresee.

Sorry for this rant, I'm just so astonished over her latest interview. Had Travis done something bad to her, then we would not had heard the end of it, she would had used it mercilessly throughout the whole trial. That's why I think that we will never hear what really took place.

It's so heartbreaking to see his family and friends, they have moved me to tears since their emotions are genuine and real :please:

In relation to the sex photos she doesn't understand why the "focus was on her because they aren't anything great." LMAO She doesn't get that people were laughing not admiring!

[video=youtube;GB2yiIoEtXw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB2yiIoEtXw[/video]

Gooood morning folks, much better feeling today, whereas yesterday I felt implosion was imminent, and I was RIGHT. Good juju for today!

NOW, Links peeps! I need links. Fell asleep before I could see any Arias interviews! AGGHHHH

I absolutely just despise that woman CMJA. To the point I wish someone would let me go into that Jail/Prison for a spell and let me friend her up. I would stay as long as I needed til I got the TRUTH from her then I would go all ROGUE all her before they let me back out. I would take secret video and audio and then after I got her running her mouth I would then take that info and give it to every media outlet known! With all the proceeds going to Travis's Legacy Fund! Think they would let me in just so I could set her up? It's been done before with other convicts! UGH!!

I would like to be alone with her too, but I sure as hell wouldn't friend her up. Four walls and some privacy might accomplish the same thing. I'd definitely make the Alexander family proud, and I am not at all ashamed to say that. Karmas a ***** and I've got a special delivery for her... And I speak for every family that ever had to sit in court and listen to a bunch of bullchit said about a decent person that they loved. They have rights too.

Such BS during all of those interviews.

I went to TA's house just to hang out...never expected anything like that happening. Yeah, OK. Drive hundreds of miles out of your way to just hang out with a guy for a night? Take gas cans, shut off phone, etc.

I've never felt more compelled to punch someone in the throat.

The problem I have with the DP is not the act of it but how long it takes to get carried out. One gets sentenced to death and yet through various loopholes in the justice system is able to stay on death row for years, in some cases over 20+. Meanwhile time and expense is paid to hear appeal after appeal after appeal.

I don't live in AZ, so I don't know the balance-sheet situation of the state's justice dept, but my thoughts are that in this case, this one murdering, lying, sick woman is gonna cripple the state's Justice Dept budgets for years to come.

There's no telling how much her appeals will cost the State of AZ whether she's on death row or not. We had a case in NC where the defendant (ultimately Guilty and in jail for life -- LWOP is LWOP in NC) and the single CIC, no appeals yet, but they're coming along, cost the state ~ $1.5 million. He had one def atty from the State Defender's office -- very good, no slouch, but didn't get a lot of "playing time" in court -- in 2nd chair; and a very ambitious jerk of a private atty who was paid his "usual" charge per hour (~$250.00/hr). It's amazing how many hours can be put into a CIC -- pvt. investigators, jury consultants, etc., etc. And it was near the end of the year, when the state budget was very, very tight. The justice dept is still feeling it a couple of years later...

Below is from FOX10 - Phoenix, AZ:

22380878_BG1.jpg

Jodi Arias gives interview as jury decides life or death

PHOENIX -
Jodi Arias interview, take two. FOX 10's Troy Hayden sat down again with convicted killer Jodi Arias after she begged jurors for her life in court.

Read more and view interview video:

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...-speaks-out-to-choice-media-before-sentencing

Wow,She is glad she killed him.
From Keifers AZ Republic article last night:

When asked Tuesday night if she ever dreamed of Alexander, she said that shortly after her arrest, while she was still in jail in California, she dreamed that he was there with her, lounging in “the tank.” When she asked him what he was doing there, he said, “We all have to do time for what we’ve done.”

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/articles/20130521jodi-arias-talks-before-sentencing.html

I agree. I mean, unless one is a family member of a murdered victim (murdered in the barbaric way that Travis was) I don't think one has the right to say 'Life is punishment enough', 'The family should forgive' '2 wrongs don't make a right' etc.

As Mikee Daniels said unless one has personally experienced what Travis' family has gone through no one has the right to put down those who want the death penalty for JA! It's akin to a person who has not suffered cancer saying 'Cancer is not a big deal'. JA has been convicted of first-degree murder. All the jurors agree that it was especially cruel. The family wants her to be sentenced to death. Death is the only right verdict in this case. Period.

BBM

I agree. It's impossible for me to feel emotion, especially one strong as hate, when I never gave a damn (or even knew her) about her beforehand. These tv interviews are her trolling everyone and those that listen and watch are doing exactly what she wants, giving her an audience.

Speaking for myself, I could care less if JA sang the National Anthem on worldwide television completely naked EXCEPT for the fact that it hurts those who love Travis.
The fact that JA isn't satisfied with brutally murdering Travis, but has to seek opportunities to continue to spew hateful lies to hurt his family is sickening.
I don't hate her. I won't waste my emotion on her. But I certainly don't judge loved ones of Travis if they do (or anyone really - she makes it so very easy).
But it is INFURIATING when I realize she will take every opportunity to continue the pain she falsely claims to want to end.

:wagon: to WS Linn, and excellent post, I see it is your first. I completely agree, and, I see that angry nanosecond when JA speaks.

No one has to listen to her. She is insignificant. But it is interesting to watch a true case study of evil and contempt.

If you can't take a step back and not be drawn in by her words then you should not watch. You are most likely too tender for it now. And that is okay. It had been a brutal 5 months after a brutal crime and a horrendous campaign if lying.

I can clearly see this for what it is. I am not driven by hate for her. I feel nothing for her. She is a snarky spoiled child.

Nothing more

I agree. It is fascinating. A true case study in sociopathic behavior. I will just hold on to the fact that the jury is going to give her the DP today. Then the Jodi circus will be over. She will languish on death row for years....appeals are slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. She'll be old and gray before she ever has another day in court...if ever. She will fade into obscurity and will only be known by her jailers and fellow inmates. She will be queen of nothing. She will not be able to profit from any type of proceeds due to Son of Sam laws. Her life is O.V.E.R. in more than one way.

Arias says she was "almost convulsing" during her worthless allocution she was shaking so much. Whatever.

18 days on the stand wasn't enough.

Somehow she thinks that if she has just one more time to speak - then maybe, just maybe, people will "understand" her and "get" her story and "realize" that she had to kill Travis.

She will never change and that is why, perhaps, the death penalty is appropriate in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela