Penn State athletic director plus ex-Paterno assistant charged in child rape case #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last thing the historian says in that interview..."He ruined Penn State". Not a word about the kids.

I know! I saw that! I thought the dude was gonna burst into tears. If only he'd be that chocked up about a 10 year old being raped in a shower for cripes sake.

That old interview upped the creep facotr for me alrighty. Especially when Sandusky said something to the effect of it's not what happens to you in life, but how you react to it.

It's got me wondering how he expected children to "react" when he bear hugged them stitch stark naked.

BTW beside predators tickling kids my other pet peeve is that bear hugging from behind. What do they all have a flippin manual they read and adhere to?

Special thanks to Matilda for her link to that old interview. Besides being a perverted freakazoid he's an odd duck that coach.

Judge's Ties To Sandusky's Charity, Bail Questioned
myfoxphilly.com
14 Nov 2011

Judge on Sandusky case not only a volunteer for Second Mile but a donor also according to the charity's donation records:
Also in the article, PA State Rep Vereb sending letter to PA Supreme Court Chief Justice requesting that matter with Judge Dutchcot be reviewed for possible conflict of interest. FOX 29's Steve Keeley also noted:

bbm

We have a thread on the baseball coach.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150087&highlight=neumann+goretti

Besides being a coach at Neumann-Goretti and spending Sunday afternoons giving kids beer and Xanax and taking them hotels he works in the court system. I believe he is a baliff? Fairly sure. That also encompasses Family Court so they were in no way playing around with that guy.

IMHO.. This move tells me Paterno is basically void when it comes down to possessing any spirituality within himself and he doesn't have a clue as to what "soul searching" is...IMHO..Seems he has spent his entire life feeding the EGO..JMHO.

Didn't he hold audience with the Pope?

Maybe my Filly brain don't remember so well. I do believe he did.

Another excellent article, this from Charles P. Pierce at Grantland:

The Brutal Truth About Penn State (grantland.com)
The problem can't be solved by prayer or piety —
and it's far more widespread than we think

much more at link above

Wow-just wow. I am just so deeply moved by that article and having a major "a-ha" moment here. Thank you wfgodot for posting this link!

I see the article about former coach and childhood sex abuse survivor, Matt Paknis, posted but I don't see a link to his fine blog piece, dated November 8th. Here it is:

http://mattpaknis.blogspot.com/

Sorry if it's already been posted. It's an excellent piece written by a man who knows too well the pain of abuse.

Didn't he hold audience with the Pope?

Maybe my Filly brain don't remember so well. I do believe he did.

Ya know..I really don't know but bottom line for me (and BTW I'm catholic) the heirarchy in the church, Pope included may be religious but IMHO they don't possess too much spirituality either or they would have never allowed or covered up the abuse..
Let me add... Not all priests are homosexuals and not all homosexual priests are pedophiles either..JMHO

ETA.. Don't know about NOW but for years IF a young man openly admitted he was a homosexual, he was not allowed to go to the seminary to become a priest...The church made it way too easy for those seeking an escape and refuge to LIE...

O/T Many entered the priesthood to keep from disgracing their families...Many mothers were proud of the fact their sons or daughter's chose religious life..They wouldn't have been too proud of them IF their sons and daughters had admitted they were homosexuals or lesbians...JMHO

Wow-just wow. I am just so deeply moved by that article and having a major "a-ha" moment here. Thank you wfgodot for posting this link!
You're very welcome. I think Pierce's piece is the best thing I've read yet about all this, especially in terms of the obscene dominance of college athletics, and also in its paralleling this case with the grievous record of the Church regarding child abuse.

I know! I saw that! I thought the dude was gonna burst into tears. If only he'd be that chocked up about a 10 year old being raped in a shower for cripes sake.

That old interview upped the creep facotr for me alrighty. Especially when Sandusky said something to the effect of it's not what happens to you in life, but how you react to it.

It's got me wondering how he expected children to "react" when he bear hugged them stitch stark naked.

BTW beside predators tickling kids my other pet peeve is that bear hugging from behind. What do they all have a flippin manual they read and adhere to?

Special thanks to Matilda for her link to that old interview. Besides being a perverted freakazoid he's an odd duck that coach.

Doesn't Sandusky's teeth look as though they have been filed to points in that video? That's the first time I have ever seen him and he would have creeped me out even if I didn't know what he has done.

Doesn't Sandusky's teeth look as though they have been filed to points in that video? That's the first time I have ever seen him and he would have creeped me out even if I didn't know what he has done.

Something funky was going on with his mouth. Not sure what, but I was surprised how he spoke. The manner in which he spoke. I was waiting for him to get up and do a cheer. Like alot of predators I am going to guess he seriously thinks he did nothing wrong. He sees himself as a great mentor.

Oh and the part about how kids don't know we're trying to help them, but we are and how they want discipline. Say what? Yep, when I was 10 years old I knew I was wanting some discipline from a massive moose of a man who gave out bear hugs in the shower.

I see the article about former coach and childhood sex abuse survivor, Matt Paknis, posted but I don't see a link to his fine blog piece, dated November 8th. Here it is:

http://mattpaknis.blogspot.com/

Sorry if it's already been posted. It's an excellent piece written by a man who knows too well the pain of abuse.

Great piece Misizzy (thanks for posting) and I've gotta say that it touches my heart to see so many men who have been sexually abused themselves speaking out and giving words of courage and strength to other male survivors. People need to lose the whole homosexuality stigma associated with pedophilia! The sexual abuse of a child HAS NOTHING to do with homosexuality, hetersexuality, etc.

Still recruiting?

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/14/jerry-sandusky-laguardia-airport-dunkin-donuts/#.TsF4yGHGCxN

Jerry Sandusky has gone underground since the Penn State child sex scandal broke in a very public way last week, but TMZ just got the first photo of the disgraced former assistant coach.

The photo was taken this AM at LaGuardia Airport in NYC, as Sandusky waited for his flight, and passed the time by diving into a bag of Dunkin' Donuts.

Ya know..I really don't know but bottom line for me (and BTW I'm catholic) the heirarchy in the church, Pope included may be religious but IMHO they don't possess too much spirituality either or they would have never allowed or covered up the abuse..
Let me add...

E, I am right there with you. Also I am Catholic.

Your original post just jogged my memory and I do believe when the Pope had come here Paterno met him. Now I'll spend 24 hours looking for that.

Still recruiting?

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/14/jerry-sandusky-laguardia-airport-dunkin-donuts/#.TsF4yGHGCxN

Jerry Sandusky has gone underground since the Penn State child sex scandal broke in a very public way last week, but TMZ just got the first photo of the disgraced former assistant coach.

The photo was taken this AM at LaGuardia Airport in NYC, as Sandusky waited for his flight, and passed the time by diving into a bag of Dunkin' Donuts.

Where the he*l is he going? Utah? South Carolina? That polynesian QB best watch out. I'm serious.

This man IMO is capable of anything. Note he stuffs his face while others are in tears. We should hip that historian to where he is. He said he'd beat him up.

My daughter is a freshman at Penn State.

She's embarrassed and couldn't believe the riot that took place. Told her to stay away from all that.

You just never know :(. She's my first to go to college in my family. I want her to have a great experience. She's not liking it so much anymore :(.

Still recruiting?

No one hurled attacks on him,but they threw beer,slap and cus at a man who was protesting against child abuse....I just don;t get it!!!

Still recruiting?

So if you are out on bond from 40 counts, some of which are felonies you can just pack a bag and travel? Unbelievable if that is really Sandusky.

The Citidel for one. Wondering about Notre Dame, Boston College...

Hey, what does Notre Dame have to do with this? My husband works there and we have had NO scandals like this at all.

If that's really him, I'm surprised he is allowed to travel.
Anyone know the conditions of his release, besides stay away from kids?

Every school I know has a zero tolerance for touching, yet this guy is allowed to take kids from class, have private meetings with them, and their parents don't even know?

These children were failed by so many, it's mind boggling.

So if you are out on bond from 40 counts, some of which are felonies you can just pack a bag and travel? Unbelievable if that is really Sandusky.

I was wondering about this myself. I thought you weren't supposed to leave a certain area when out on bail.

Officials with the Attorney General’s office requested that Sandusky’s bail be set at $500,000, as well as requiring that he wear an electronic leg monitor bracelet at his preliminary hearing, but Dutchcot released Sandusky on $100,000 unsecured bail.

In Pennsylvania, an unsecured bond means the accused is not responsible for any monetary deposit unless they fail to appear for court or violate conditions of the bail bond.
http://gantdaily.com/2011/11/14/magistrate’s-bail-decision-questioned-in-jerry-sandusky-case/

Trying to find the conditions now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member