Penn State Sandusky scandal: AD arrested, Paterno fired, dies; cover-up charged #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Onward State‏@OnwardState

Victim 3 was next to testify. He claims that #Sandusky invited him to football camp while participating in the Second Mile.

~~~

While Vic 3 was sleeping over #Sandusky’s: He would sit on the edge of the bed and say “Why do you want to sleep with all your clothes on?”

~~~

Jeremy Roebuck‏@jeremyrroebuck

Sandusky victim 3 says, despite years of abuse, his home life became so horrible as a boy he prayed coach would adopt him

~~~

Michael Sisak‏@cvmikesisak

Victim 3 testimony echoes others who said they did not want to report abuse, expose #Sandusky because he made them feel like part of family.

~~~

abc27 Sandusky Trial‏@abc27Sandusky

Victim 3 said he loved #Sandusky. Now he is "mad. I'm raged. I'm hurt."

~~~

Mark Dent‏@mdent05

Victim3 just testified. Said #Sandusky molested him in bed 50+ times. Said Sandusky came in shirtless and asked why he had clothes on

~~~

Mindy Szkaradnik‏@mszkarad

The 1st time “Victim 3” showered w/ Sandusky he said he was nervous b/c "I had never showered with another man let alone a grown man before"

~~~

During the first shower incident Victim 3 would turn on a shower far away, but #Sandusky guilted him into showering next to him.

~~~

Megan Healey‏@MeganHealey

The 25-year-old man know as Victim 3 took the stand this morning. He's now in the Army National Guard. #sandusky

~~~

Ross Levitt‏@cnnross

Alleged victim 3 just testified. Prosecutors think they'll wrap up their part of the case this afternoon. #Sandusky

~~~

The Patriot-News‏@PatriotNews

He said he didn't protest or ask #Sandusky to stop, though he felt it was wrong, because he was treated like family. http://www.pennlive.com/jerry-sandusky/index.ssf

~~~

On “practically all” occasions when #Sandusky and Victim 3 were alone together, Sandusky inappropriately touched him, including his privates

~~~

Mark Dent‏@mdent05

One victim said #Sandusky molested him in a silver convertible. Defense asked victim3 and another victim if they recalled that car. Said no

~~~

Mark Dent‏@mdent05

This #Sandusky trial has gone much quicker than expected and judge/counsels had sidebar to discuss how to expedite it further

~~~

Brittany Horn‏@brittanyhorn

Court is on break until 1 p.m. today; Cleland said Commonwealth should be finished by this afternoon in #Sandusky trial, via @audsnyder4

Pizza being brought in at lunch time. Break until 1. #sandusky http://pic.twitter.com/ojKPdT9w

~~~

Charlie Kaye‏@CharlieKayeCBS

BREAKING: @CBSNews Correspondent Barry Bagnato reports the judge at the Sandusky trial says the prosecution may rest this afternoon.

#Sandusky atty for victim 6 says his clients testimony not about money

by astockey via twitter11:52 AM

#Sandusky Atty Howard Janet for victim 6 says his client told same story he did on 1998 to jury today

by astockey via twitter11:51 AM

#Sandusky buzz from media around courthouse : prosecution will wrap up its case this afternoon. Waiting to hear from atty victim 6

by astockey via twitter11:49 AM

#Sandusky testimony resumes at 1. One more accuser left to take the stand.

by astockey via twitter11:46 AM

Alleged Victim 3 was in foster care and said he prayed Jerry would calladorn and adopt him. "But it never happened," he said.

by audsnyder4 via twitter11:44 AM

RT @LC_Nichols: Another early recess & Cleland said prosecution will conclude its case against #Sandusky at noon today. Not sure wha ...

by audsnyder4 via twitter11:42 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1xmdx0DJi

I can only type so fast...but our website is doing a bang-up job providing updates from #sandusky trial WGAL: bit.ly

by 8CumbCoReport via twitter11:40 AM

#Samdusky morning session complete p.twimg.com

by astockey via twitter11:40 AM

Alleged Victim 3 testified. Now on extended break (again) until 1. Judge Cleland said Commonwealth should be finished today #Sandusky

by audsnyder4 via twitter11:39 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1xmeHVHzl

Accuser 3 said Sandusky would wash and bear hug him. Accuser 3 said he didn't like it, but he did not tell Sandusky not to do it.
by WGAL 11:58 AM
Accuser 3 said he also showered with Sandusky. He said he was nervous, he had never showered with a grown man before. He said Sandusky would make him feel bad for showering too far away and would say – you don't love me.
by WGAL 11:57 AM
Accuser 3 said -- He would sit on the edge of the bed. He jumped into bed with me, tickling me, blowing on my stomach. At times he would touch my penis.

When asked if Accuser 3 told him to stop, Accuser 3 said he was enjoying the things that he was getting from Sandusky too much.
by WGAL 11:56 AM
Accuser 3 said when he stayed in the basement Sandusky would come in with his shirt off. Accuser 3 said -- I was in clothes. He would ask me why I slept in all my clothes -- so I stripped down to my underwear.
by WGAL 11:55 AM
Accuser 3 said he stayed overnight -- I slept downstairs. I didn't think it was weird at time, that was not until later on.
by WGAL 11:54 AM
Accuser 3 said he went to games and stayed at Sandusky's house. He said he was getting into trouble all the time and Jerry Sandusky was like a father to him.
by WGAL 11:53 AM
Accuser 3 also took the stand this morning. He said he met Jerry Sandusky some time between 1998 and 1999 at a football camp. He said right away Jerry Sandusky placed a hand on his knee.
by WGAL 11:52 AM
We have another update from News 8's Barbara Barr. We will post that shortly.
by WGAL 11:50 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1xmf8efwE

Courtney Brennan‏@WPXI_Courtney

Victim 3 says #Sandusky asked him to sleep w/his clothes off & he would tickle him, blow on his stomach & touch his privates. #wpxi

~~~

Boston Globe Sports‏@BGlobeSports

A police detective testified today that he investigated and wanted to charge Jerry Sandusky for abuse in 1998 http://b.globe.com/MRZNck

~~~

CNNNortheastDesk‏@CNNNEDesk

Victim #3 has similar story as other alleged victims- Sandusky rubbing his body, shower, trips, "gave me things I never had before"

~~~

Outside The Lines‏@OTLonESPN

Alleged Victim 3 testifies Sandusky was like father to him, took him to football games, had him sleep over 50 times a year over 3 years.

~~~

Vinnie Politan‏@VinniePolitan

Accuser #6's attorney speaks to the press outside #Sandusky courthouse... On #InSession NOW! http://yfrog.com/oejkkqrj

~~~

Jane Velez-Mitchell‏@jvelezmitchell

Jerrry #Sandusky accusers describe "rituals" of abuse http://ow.ly/bA6By

~~~

PennLive.com‏@pennlive

Alleged Victim 3 testifies #Sandusky molested him during sleepovers at the coach's home http://bit.ly/LHf9i9

I wondering if Sandusky's upbringing will be mentioned in the trial.

We know that there are 10 victims. I wonder if there will be more coming after the trial.

Yes, defense said they will tell about the 'culture' that JS was raised in where everybody showered together....strange I never heard of a culture like that before and methinks neither have most of the people in PA. That was a 'culture' in JS's dreams...wonder how many of his supporters will testify they always showered with other people and children...IMO

Yes, defense said they will tell about the 'culture' that JS was raised in where everybody showered together....strange I never heard of a culture like that before and methinks neither have most of the people in PA. That was a 'culture' in JS's dreams...wonder how many of his supporters will testify they always showered with other people and children...IMO

Age appropriate, it is, like after a gym class. A sportsteam, possibly.

Naked bear hugging from behind? Nooooooooooo!

AG to finish this afternoon-wonder if Defense will begin today?

Yesterday Judge John Cleland told the jury things are moving along more quickly than expected.
by WGAL 12:04 PM
The prosecution may rest this afternoon.
by WGAL 12:04 PM
Amendola asked -- Did he ever ask you for oral sex? Accuser 6 [3] said -- No.
by WGAL 12:03 PM
Defense attorney Joe Amendola then cross examined Accuser 3.

Accuser 3 said he has an attorney and has signed papers. He said everything is coming out now and that he has thought about what happened more. Accuser 3 said -- I tried to block this out of my brain for years.
by WGAL 12:03 PM
News 8 reporter Barbara Barr said Accuser 3's testimony was sad – not emotion – but just sad. Accuser 3 said -- I didn't want anthing to do with this.
by WGAL 12:01 PM
Accuser 3 said -- I'm not mad. I'm enraged, hurt. He forgot about me like I was nothing. I prayed he would call me to get me out of there -- the group home.
by WGAL 12:01 PM
Accuser 3 said the reason he broke it off with Sandusky was because he got sent away to a group home in foster care. After that there was no further contact with Sandusky.
by WGAL 12:00 PM
Accuser 3 said -- Sandusky made me feel I was part of a family. He gave me things I never had before. I didn't want to give it up. I loved him.
by WGAL 11:59 AM
Accuser 3 said when Sandusky would touch his genitals, he would roll over and get away from him. He said he knew he wasn't supposed to do that with a man.
by WGAL 11:59 AM
Accuser 3 said Sandusky would wash and bear hug him. Accuser 3 said he didn't like it, but he did not tell Sandusky not to do it.
by WGAL 11:58 AM
Accuser 3 said he also showered with Sandusky. He said he was nervous, he had never showered with a grown man before. He said Sandusky would make him feel bad for showering too far away and would say – you don't love me.
by WGAL 11:57 AM
Accuser 3 said -- He would sit on the edge of the bed. He jumped into bed with me, tickling me, blowing on my stomach. At times he would touch my penis.

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1xmigDYVp

Officers from Bellefonte, State College, Penn State police among those on guard outside courthouse. #Sandusky

~~~

Attorney reminds that Victim 6 went to lunch with #Sandusky last year because police asked him to. Lunch was billed as a Second Mile reunion

AG to finish this afternoon-wonder if Defense will begin today?

That's what I'm wondering too....Amendola will probably ask for another DELAY, LOL!

Honestly if they are not ready by now they never will be...get Jerry on the stand so the prosecutor can go for him!

Officers from Bellefonte, State College, Penn State police among those on guard outside courthouse. #Sandusky

~~~

Attorney reminds that Victim 6 went to lunch with #Sandusky last year because police asked him to. Lunch was billed as a Second Mile reunion

I would like to know more about this!

Agreed...but that would be a group of boys together wouldn't it, not just one coach and one boy.....what JS was doing was not normal even in sports, even if there had been no touching....IMO

Syra: Look in the news archive. Jerry and Amendola invited the victims to dinner at Jerry's house! No one wanted to go, but police told the victims to go and try to find out what the Sanduskys wanted, and it was basically just to remind them of how much Jer' had been a friend and mentor (yeah right) and how much he loved them (shudder).

Of course, Amendola turned around and tried to use the dinner against the victims, saying they must not be that scared of Jerry or they wouldn't have shown up. :banghead:

RT @AP_Top25: RT @AP_Sports Accuser at child sex-abuse trial says Jerry #Sandusky called himself the 'tickle monster' t.co ...

by audsnyder4 via twitter12:14 PM

#Sandusky attorneys for victim 3 Address media p.twimg.com

by astockey via twitter12:06 PM

#Sandusky Attorneys for victim 3 say they are proud of client and he is courageous.

by astockey via twitter12:04 PM

#Sandusky attorney for victim 6 calls Penn State an "enabler" in all this

by astockey via twitter12:03 PM

Prosecution may wrap up its case this afternoon. No word on if defense will present tomorrow or Monday. Court reconvenes at 1. #sandusky

by matthewkemeny via twitter12:01 PM

#Sandusky attorney victim 6 about having lunch with Sandusky afterwards. Says his client contacted police prior to lunch

by astockey via twitter11:58 AM

#Sandusky on the pattern of alleged abuse "There are carrots and there are sticks".

by astockey via twitter11:55 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1xmlWXWIF

My son played football and wrestling from age 9 till 17, and the coaches never - EVER - showered with them. And the boys avoid each other and don't even look at each other.

My husband said the same thing about when he played football in middle school. Coaches never came into the dressing rooms or the shower.

Syra: Look in the news archive. Jerry and Amendola invited the victims to dinner at Jerry's house! No one wanted to go, but police told the victims to go and try to find out what the Sanduskys wanted, and it was basically just to remind them of how much Jer' had been a friend and mentor (yeah right) and how much he loved them (shudder).

Of course, Amendola turned around and tried to use the dinner against the victims, saying they must not be that scared of Jerry or they wouldn't have shown up. :banghead:

OHHH-Like how Sarge called one of the other victims to remind him of things--
Isn't that tampering with a witness-illegal?

Megan Healey‏@MeganHealey

Victim 3 admits he was a badly behaved kid, was sent to group home. Never heard from #Sandusky again. "How could he just forget about me?"

~~~

Chris Otto‏@YDRChrisOtto

Judge John Cleland could give jurors an updated trial schedule at the end of the day http://www.ydr.com/state/ci_20855110 #Sandusky

My son played football and wrestling from age 9 till 17, and the coaches never - EVER - showered with them. And the boys avoid each other and don't even look at each other.

My husband said the same thing about when he played football in middle school. Coaches never came into the dressing rooms or the shower.

It might be different at the college level. Amendola might be able to call other players that said it was common.

My PE teachers did go into the locker area and did check to make sure we showered. They were fully clothed at all times. Young boys don't touch each other, unless it is a fight, and generally don't look at each other, in the shower.

OHHH-Like how Sarge called one of the other victims to remind him of things--
Isn't that tampering with a witness-illegal?

The police know all about it, so she didn't get to tamper very much. :)

I would dearly love to see some charges thrown at her. I wonder if she will take the stand for the Defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper